All Comments on 'Unicorn Mom and her Golden Boy'

by ShyTammy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SWIM21SWIM21almost 7 years ago
Wow.

That was so damn hot! While I wouldn't want to actually do anything sexual with my own mom, the reason I am into mom/son incest is partially because of how she has always gone out of her way to make me feel attractive, and the way she does it leaves no doubt in my mind that she really means it. She's very physically affectionate, and even a bit handsy, to the point that I've even had to swat my own mother's hands away! I would always pretend to get mad when she would do stuff like pop me on the butt (especially in public or around my friends) or sneak a kiss on the lips, but I'm pretty sure she can tell I sort of like it. I like knowing my mom thinks I look good, and it kind of turns me on to imagine her watching me have sex with a girl or especially a transwoman. I often wonder what she'd really think of me if she knew how much I love girl-cock.

By the way, this story reminds of something that the infamous Rachel Ross (RIP) wrote, except in her story it was his father that took him to the photo shoot. If you haven't read any of Rachel's TS stories, you should definitely seek them out on ASSTR.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such beautiful uninhibited love. The beauty of a son can be in many different forms. Nice to read a story the doesn't involve a macho son. Simply a beautiful story.

Alwaystaboo

pinktickalerpinktickaleralmost 7 years ago
Fantasy

I'd love to do something like this, but i would've wanted Stanley or Matt involved.. .

BambifemboiBambifemboialmost 7 years ago
More Please?

Please let there be more adventures of the Golden Boy and his Mom, pretty please?

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 7 years ago
Not your usual family ...

This definitely NOT you typical family relationship! But the foundation of managing better communications should be practiced more often ... regarding everything. From my hippy generation it reads very well, and the theme moving toward becoming a 'model' is fun and gets a more interesting when it turned to different kind of "professional" setting. Very hot setup and well developed ... for more to look forward to. I love it. New Readers? You will not regret reading this series.

Thank you Tammy from N TX.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShyTammy@ShyTammy
Hello dear reader, It has been a while so i thought I would take some time an update my profile. I am a 36 year old trans woman. I transitioned when I was in my teens so I am very passable. I am also a massage therapist and an active sex worker (this is not an advertisement bt...