Unicorn Mom and her Golden Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I couldn't hold it back anymore. I thrust my hips up high as my release came and I practically screamed. Hot semen hit the side of my cheek and I could feel it land in my hair. I had never shot that hard before. Then more splattered my chest and still it just kept shooting in spurts until there was a hot pool of the stuff on my flat little tummy.

My body was convulsing and spasms rocked my frame as I instinctively tried to scoop the semen off my body and put it in my mouth like I did at home. At home there was usually much less and I could do that to hide the evidence, here it was an impossible task and it just got all over me. A small river of it slid off my tummy, down my side and on to the cushion and I was mortified.

"Wow" I heard someone, I think Stanley say.

"Can I get a paper towel or something?" I asked to no one in particular.

Marla appeared at my side. In her hand was a soft warm cloth. She wiped the semen off my tummy and my chest and was working up to get the rest from my neck, face and hair.

"Did I do OK?" I asked her.

"Oh Honey, you have no idea..." she said her voice in awe, and then she smiled "yes you did incredible!"

After the shoot Matt and Marla headed home. They both said I did great and would get me my portfolio as soon as they could.

I took a rinse off shower and joined my Mom and Stanley at a table. He set out a tape recorder and then he asked me a bunch of questions for the article that was going to accompany the pictures. They would be published in Sissy magazine, the sister publication of Bear. I could probably look for it next month.

Turning to my Mom again, Stanley asked, "What should his porn name be?"

"Golden Boy" Mom said without hesitation.

Stanley smiled, "Yes, I think that will work."

"I'm so proud of you my sweet baby!" Mom said with her hand on my bare thigh. Once again I could feel myself getting exited.

12