All Comments on 'Uniform'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OKay?

Not really mind control at least not yet. Also no description of Marcy's body other than the fact she has green hair and sea-green eyes. There is nothing about: the size, shape and color of her breasts, aureola and nipples; how big her ass was the color and size of her labia; how it turned her on and whether she fingered herself; how tall she was and what type of body she has; what the clothes she changed out of looked like; does she have any family and do they know she works for this club; how did she start to work for this club, stuff like that. If there is another chapter I hope it is longer and goes into more detail, so the reader can actually visualize the scenes in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I liked it, but a surprise.

I actually liked the writing style quite a bit. I know others complain, but my mind can draw its own pictures. But that said this isn't really what I was hoping for, here.

exquisitelifetimeexquisitelifetimeover 7 years ago
Great - as always

Well written, and as always, fabulous prose. I can imagine the fans of single trigger turn ons won't like this story - being about both latex and mind control. It's probably a challenging piece of work - I think some readers will find it hard to understand what's going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thanks.

oh man thanks man those things you just said in that comment helped me sooo much! I;m trying to write a story and this just helped me thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Loved it, great work!

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 3 years ago
Pets

"Women are waitresses at the banquet of life."~ The Rose. Pet might have thought this as she slipped into something less comfortable at the Gentleman's club. It's a good view of the people who service the 1% at the top.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous