Unintended Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,104 Followers

"Christy, why are you here? Did you not understand when I left that I didn't want to see you?"

"I'm sorry, baby, but I'm hurting without you there. I can't sleep and I can't eat. We need to talk so we can try and work this out."

"I told you I wasn't interested in working it out. But I guess what I want stopped mattering to you."

"Okay, I deserved that, but please, baby, please don't end us just because I made a stupid choice. We love each other and we can get past this somehow. I don't know how to make it up to you but please give me a chance!"

"I gave you the chance that night, Christy. I asked where those assholes were and you refused to give it up. My only chance was getting some of my pride back and you denied me that chance. Right now I need you to leave me alone so I can decide if I even have any feelings for you anymore."

"Don't say that baby, please. I was stupid, okay, really, really, stupid. But should one bad choice ruin our lives together?"

"Christy, wars have started over decisions less stupid than the one you made, and frankly I don't think you have one clue how bad you hurt me. Now I promised Liz I'd be civil to you but my ability to do that right now has ended. I need you to leave...right now."

Christy hung her head and slowly turned to leave. I waited in the living room while Liz met her in the kitchen. They hugged and whispered something to each other, and then Christy left, pausing at the door just long enough to turn and tell me she loved me, and then she was gone. My fortitude failed me and I collapsed on the couch. Liz sat next to me while Chris stood in the doorway of their hallway. I had no idea how long he'd been there.

"You did great, Henry. Thank you for being as kind as you were. I know it wasn't easy."

"I don't deserve this, Liz. I'm a good guy and I tried to make her happy. I shouldn't have to suffer like this."

"No, you shouldn't, and even though it's her fault, she's suffering, too. She never imagined you'd leave her for this."

"What the hell did she think I would do?"

"She knew you'd be mad, but she thought in time it would blow over. She thought you'd be pissed off and she'd have to do everything right to show you how much she loved you, and probably spend the next however long fucking you over and over again."

"So she thought about this? She actually thought about how much she thought she could get away with?"

"No, Henry. This all happened after it was done."

"What did she tell you, Liz?"

"She told me the same thing she told you, that the combination of doing a black guy and his having a big dick was just too much for her to refuse. Her mind was focused only on that. She would never have been able to have that bouncer hold you back otherwise."

"Damn, that pissed me off. Was the sex at least terrible?"

"Do you want me to tell you the truth, or what you want to hear?"

"I guess that answers the question. Never mind."

"But Henry, as good as she says the sex was, she says she would never trade what you guys have for that. It was fine one time but that's all."

"But she did trade me for...for...for that."

"But she didn't know that's what she was doing."

"Well, we all make choices, and when we do we choose the consequences, even if we don't know what those are."

"You're right. But afterward, when she was thinking more rationally about what she had done, she still thought you guys could get past it. She figured if she treated it like it was no big deal, like it was fun but that was all and it meant nothing to her, that you'd be mad but you'd get over it. Kim and I hoped so, too, but Chris and Heinz both said there was no way. I guess they were right."

"They know me well, Liz. I can't see any way past this. She was so deliberate in doing it, leaving right in front of me and having me held back so she could make her getaway. Then she called me to try and get me to give her the okay. She had so many chances to see that I was not okay with this and she chose against me every single time."

"I know it seems that way but she wasn't in her right mind, you know? It was like some kind of temporary insanity. Haven't you ever done something like that, where you just lost sight of what could happen?"

"Liz, I can appreciate you going to bat for her. I know you guys have become good friends and I would expect nothing less."

"I'm your friend, too, Henry, and I know how much you love her."

"Be that as it may, this isn't the same thing as when I played video games all night instead of doing that essay for history class. We're supposed to be grown ups, and anyone should know that what she did would end the way it has."

"In my mind I know you're right, but my heart says you two are so good together and thinks that if you can get past this and forgive her you'd be so happy."

"Maybe you're right, Liz, but more likely I'd spend all my time wondering what was going to happen next. I'd never want to go out to a club again for fear something like this would happen again, since she obviously can't control her baser desires. I'm just going to live like that. She made her choice, and now I have to do what's right for me. If you'll excuse me, I'm tired and need some sleep."

*****

The rest of the story with Christy is predictable. I'll give her credit for making every effort she could to bring us back together but I was completely resistant to it. It was hard because I still loved her, and when you get a divorce you just don't lose a wife; you lose all the hopes and dreams you had and all the plans you made.

We had talked about kids and even grandkids. We talked about the places we wanted to visit and all the things we wanted to do before starting a family. Now, that was all gone. None of it would happen, at least not for us together. In fact, it was at those times when I thought about these things that the draw for us to stay together was the strongest. Christy and I had been so in tune with each other in terms of these things, like we were two halves of the same whole. But I just couldn't find a way past what she had done.

The divorce was final 3 months later. Christy asked if she could speak to me one more time. There were no requirements of me; it was just a request, and I decided I could listen to what she had to say. We met up right after the hearing and were given a private room to use. We stood facing each other.

"Henry, I don't know if I said this at the time, but I'm sorry. Please don't think that what I did meant I didn't love you with all my heart. I suppose how much we loved each other gave me the idea that I could do what I did and we'd be fine. Anyway, I just wanted to say one more time that I was sorry, and I'll regret it the rest of my life."

"I will too, Christy, but I hope you can move on okay. I still wish you nothing but the best. Despite what happened you're a good person and you deserve happiness."

"Thank you, that means a lot to me. I'm, um, leaving town. My Aunt Lori got me a job in the office where she works. I'm moving to Cincinnati next weekend and I'm going to try and start over. If you're ever in town I hope we can get together to talk, and if you ever want to give me another chance, well, just let me know, okay?"

I was choking up a bit, so I could only manage to nod my head. How do you react when you know this is the last time you'll probably see the woman who is still the love of your life. I wasn't regretting my decision so much as regretting all that had happened.

She moved in and wrapped her arms around me, giving me one last hug. We had barely spoken over the last couple of months, let alone touched each other, and I admit it felt good to hold her one more time. And then, just like that, she pulled away and was gone, out the door without another word. I felt nothing but emptiness.

*****

It was another three months before I started going out again. I had no intentions of trying to meet anyone right now, but I was tired of sitting at home. I had some nights out with Chris and Heinz, and also some that included Liz and Kim. They tended to bring a friend along they thought I might like, and they weren't very subtle about their intentions.

While I wasn't ready for anything serious yet I did enjoy having different ladies to speak to and dance with. I allowed myself to have some no-strings-attached fun, and by that I mean we all talked and danced and I didn't worry about doing or saying the wrong thing because I wasn't trying to impress anyone. They were all nice but there was no spark, and when the night ended so did our relationships.

I had also gotten into the habit of going out alone sometimes. I was finding some comfort in the solitude. Not that I was alone since the club was usually plenty busy, but none of them were my responsibility and I enjoyed that.

One of the bartenders at the club (and that is the same club in which my life had changed so drastically) was a woman named Tasha that I had gone to high school with. She had worked here for some time, though she wasn't there that night. You know, that night. We were acquaintances at best before, but on those nights that I came in alone we started building what looked like a friendship, and she made it clear she'd like more one day down the road.

It was about 10 months after Christy had left the bar with those guys that I actually ran into them again. They were in the club again, and I imagined they had plans to run their little scheme again, though at the moment they were just sitting and drinking and looking around. Probably scouting out targets, I surmised. Tasha caught me looking in their direction, and asked about my interest.

"Why are you staring at Desmond and Richard?"

I turned back to her, surprised that she knew their names.

"You know them?"

"Sure. They come in here all the time. Do you know them?"

"Not personally. How do you mean 'all the time'? I was under the impression that they were from out of town and only came here occasionally on business?"

"I don't know where you got that, but they work at the supply warehouse downtown, the one just off the freeway."

"So they live locally?"

"Yep, have for years. I don't know where exactly but it certainly wouldn't qualify as 'out of town'. They come in here to pick up on women, and they do pretty well. Apparently Richard there is sporting a cannon between his legs."

I looked back at her with a 'why in the hell would I want to hear that' look on my face but she seemed oblivious.

"I didn't realize this was a pick up spot. You don't get a lot of single women in here, do you?"

"We do pretty good actually, though they tend to be in groups. But it's not like those guys limit themselves to single women. I actually think they prefer getting the married ones."

I was trying really hard not to get so pissed that I gave away why I was so interested.

"Seems risky. I can't imagine the husbands are very happy about that."

"I don't think the husbands ever find out. The guys aren't into bragging and I doubt the wives are going home and telling them about it. Okay, maybe some are. I hear there're people into that, but in general I think it's all pretty hush-hush."

"You don't seem to be bothered by it."

"I don't really see the harm. Wifey gets to have a little fun and hubby's none the wiser so it doesn't hurt him. If she's out with friends then she wasn't going to be home with him anyway, so he hasn't really lost anything. I imagine those hubby's get some pretty decent guilt sex, so if anything they're coming out ahead."

I was thinking on what she had just said, and knew at that moment nothing would happen between us. If she was okay with other wives doing it she probably wouldn't think twice about doing it herself. That was too bad. Tasha continued talking when I didn't respond.

"To my knowledge they only did it once to a woman while her husband was in the club. That turned into a big thing and nearly got violent so they haven't done that again. I was off that night but it was a good thing Victor was here. I heard the wife actually asked him to hold the husband so she could leave with the guys."

I turned back to her very slowly, and I can only imagine what she saw on my face and in my eyes at that moment.

"Yes, she did, as a matter of fact."

My tone and my facial expression must have somehow put things in line for her, because she suddenly put two and two together. Her hand flew up to her mouth in that gesture that women always seem to make when they're surprised.

"My God, Henry, that was you and Christy, wasn't it? I had no idea! I'm so sorry. I had heard she cheated on you but I didn't realize..."

She stopped suddenly, apparently not knowing what else to say. I mean really, what else was there. I got up from the bar and made my way outside, pulling out my cell phone as I did so. I made a quick phone call to get the ball rolling and then sat outside to wait.

I hadn't realized the need I had for revenge until I found out that it was all a scam. Sure, Christy accepted their offer and went with them willingly and nothing would change that, but I think she did so with the impression that these were really just a couple of guys out of town looking to get lucky and we would never see them again, and that would somehow make it better.

I had zeroed in on their car in the parking lot. Not to reinforce a cliché but when I saw the Cadillac in the parking lot that had been lowered and had some audacious chrome rims on them, I was pretty certain that was theirs.

Since they hadn't yet begun their hunt, I was pretty sure I had some time before they came out, unless they hit paydirt pretty early. I don't know exactly what happened inside the club, but it was almost an hour before they finally emerged, a conquest being steadily propelled in my direction. Yep, I had guessed right on the wheels, and I was leaning on the driver's side door when they got there.

"Hey man," said Desmond, who was apparently the spokesperson for this dynamic duo. "You wanna get your ass off of my ride?"

I ignored him and focused my attention on the slightly tipsy friend they had made inside. As much as she might deserve whatever would come her way, I didn't want to see a woman hurt, and I felt confident that her husband didn't deserve it either. Oh yeah, I could see the band on her finger from here. I spoke directly to her in a tone that made it clear this wasn't a request.

"Sweetheart, I think you better find somewhere else to be, like maybe home with your husband. You know, the guy you promised to forsake all others for."

I don't know exactly what she did afterward, but after taking a quick look around at the situation she decided to follow my advice, and the last I saw of her was her backside as she went back into club, over Desmond and Richard's suggestions.

After she was gone the guys seemed a little pissed off, and they turned to me with murder in their hearts if not in their intent.

"What the fuck, man? Why'd you run off our pussy like that?"

"That wasn't your pussy; it was her husband's pussy and all I did was remind her of that."

"Do I know you, man? You look familiar."

"We've met, but it's been a while. Say, maybe ten months."

For whatever else he was, Desmond was clearly not stupid. I could see him searching his memory, and it didn't take long for him to come up with the answer.

"I know who you are! Shit, Richie, it's that chick's husband, the one that the bitch told the guy to hold back so she could get some of us. Say, where is she? I wouldn't mind getting a piece of that again, and since you ran off our pussy then you owe us a replacement."

"Sorry guys, she lives a long ways away these days."

"Aww, did you guys split up? That's a damn shame." I was not impressed with their sincerity. "Well, once you go black you never go back, heh heh."

"Well, once she went black, I didn't want her back, though that would have been true no matter what color you were."

"So, what's this about? You thinking you need a little payback, a little revenge or something. You think you're sorry ass can take the two of us?"

They started moving toward me, their intentions pretty clear.

"Probably not, but then I don't intend to. At least, not alone."

The assholes were so focused on me that they didn't notice my friends coming up behind them, and suddenly they both found themselves firmly held by three of my friends each. They both started to struggle, but Heinz is big and strong, and Rick (another friend of mine) was equally so, and it wasn't long before they were on their knees with their arms zip-tied behind their backs. Suddenly they were less confident.

"Look man, all we did was make the offer, okay? She's the one that took us up on it. We just wanted some pussy, man, and she said yes. We didn't force her to do anything. She's the one you should be pissed at."

"Oh, I was, but I've dealt with her. She's not my problem anymore. But you, and guys like you, are a damn plague on society, and I intend to see that you never do it again. Load 'em up, boys."

My friends hoisted the two assholes into the bed of Jed's pickup truck, securing their legs together and chaining them to the side in case they tried to make a jump for it, and about an hour later we came to a stop in a nice remote part of the county. Jed's family had a farm not too far from here, and he had led us along a long gravel and dirt road that led us into a large grove of trees. We were miles from anything and completely out of sight of anyone.

The guys dragged our victims out of the truck, being less than careful. I was enjoying the fear in their eyes. I imagine they never thought hunting down a little recreational pussy would put them in the situation they found themselves. Unexpected consequences, just like Christy.

"So," I said, with a light-hearted tone to my voice that hopefully made them think I was less serious than I was. "The question is how best to rid society of your predatory habits. You guys play golf?"

"Uh, no, never," said Desmond, clearly wondering just what in the hell I was talking about.

"Well, Desmond, during a golf tournament each of the players play 18 holes, but they can't all play on the same holes at the same time. So at some point the leader finishes playing and establishes his final score while others are still playing, sometimes for quite a while."

"Okay, so what?"

"When this happens, the announcers use the phrase 'the leader in the clubhouse', which means that this one player has finished playing but can't improve his score anymore, so he's just waiting to see if any of the players still on the course overtake him. Understand?"

"I guess so, but why are you talking about that?"

"I've been trying to decide how best to rid the female population of you two. My first inclination, the leader in the clubhouse I was referring to a moment ago, is to simply cut your dicks off, bandage them up, and send you on your way."

They expressed horror at my even making this suggestion. I continued.

"But that could create all sorts of problems if you decide to tell about what happened, and really when you went to the doctor you'd almost have to say something, am I right?"

There seemed to be universal agreement on this point among my friends, though Desmond and Richard were strangely silent.

"So my other option, whose score is rapidly improving, is to simply kill you both and be done with. Dead men tell no tales, and all that."

Desmond seemed even more horrified at this prospect, but the look on Richard's face suggested he'd almost rather die than live without his male appendage. I've heard that some guys self-worth is tied entirely the size of their manhood, but come on.

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,104 Followers