Unintended Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,094 Followers

"C'mon man, I mean, we just made the offer, man! You can't kill us for that shit! It was just sex, man! It ain't like she never had a different dick in there, am I right?"

"You're not helping your case, Desmond. Like I said, I already took care of her. My focus is on you. I'm tired of assholes like you thinking that you can lure married women into bed and think you can get away with no consequences just because all you did was ask. No, it's time that you were taught a lesson, and maybe those like you out there will change their behavior once I make an example of you."

I motioned to the rest of the gang to join me in a private huddle nearby. The goal was simply to make the assholes sweat a little bit. The truth is I'm not really a violent person, and as much as I wanted to do these guys harm that wasn't really my intention. Well, no permanent harm anyway.

We made them sweat for about an hour, and the idea was to make them think we had thought better of killing or maiming them. And by the time we got back what little fight they had seemed gone.

"All right guys. My friends have convinced me not to kill you or cut your dicks off."

"Oh thank God," spouted Desmond.

"However, you will not get off free. Here's the deal, guys. You're about to get the crap kicked out of you. We will, of course, deny it and alibi each other. But if a cop even so much as stops by my house to talk about what happened to you guys, my friends will be on you and one of the first two options will be carried out. Got it?"

"Yeah man, yeah. We won't say a word, man."

"And I promise we will be watching you. Thanks to your driver's licenses we know where you live and we already know where you work. If any of my friends, and I have a lot of friends, sees you pulling this crap on married women again, that's it. Pick up all the singles you want, but go after a married woman and I promise that you'll regret it. Any questions?"

"Is there anything we can do to not get beaten? Anything at all?"

Okay, that little evil part of the brain that everyone has kicked in right at that moment, and I decided to give them a chance. It wasn't a good chance, but it was a chance.

"Sure Desmond. I have just the thing." Desmond smiled, hopefully seeing the beating he was promised going away. "All you have to do is suck your buddy's dick there until he cums in your mouth, and then let him do the same."

Desmond and Richard glanced at each other and then back at me, and Desmond wasted no time in asking that the beatdown go ahead and commence.

And they did get their asses kicked. We had a total of 10 guys and we took out some aggressions on them. We carefully avoided anything that might be fatal, but there were definitely some broken bones (we avoided breaking any ribs since they sometimes puncture lungs). If nothing else they would remember this for a long time.

We drove them back to town and dumped them off on the curb near a hospital, carefully avoiding going into the parking lot and into the field for the security cameras.

The next morning we had made the news, as the two victims of a beating by unidentified persons and probably a robbery gone wrong were interviewed. The cases went cold when the guys said their assailants were not familiar to them and they believed it was random.

*****

And so here we are a year after that hellish night. I somehow managed to not be entirely suspicious of all women, but it hasn't been easy.

I hear through the grapevine that Christy recently met someone and they started dating. It's early yet but apparently promising.

Desmond and Richard seem to have disappeared. At the very least they no longer work in the warehouse and their apartments are empty. I suppose they're running their game in another city. I sometimes wonder if I should have saved the world from those two assholes on a more permanent basis. I think about it often, and sometimes regret the choice I made.

I eventually had to find a new place to hang out. Tasha finally started getting a little more forward and my gentle refusals didn't have the necessary effect, so I finally had to tell her that nothing would happen for us since she saw nothing wrong with a wife getting a little strange behind her husband's back. She tried to assure me that she wouldn't do that personally, but I simply didn't believe her.

Wait. Hang on a second.

"Karen, over here!"

My date just arrived. This is actually our fourth date and things seem to be getting fairly serious. We haven't been intimate yet but on our last date I was picking up strong signals that she was ready for that step, and so tonight is a drink or two before heading back to my place for dinner and, hopefully, dessert (wink, wink).

"Hey, babe, I'm sorry I'm late. Have you been waiting long?"

"Tonight, no. For you, far too long."

Her sly smile told me she understood what I meant by that, and as she leaned in to give me a kiss her hand traced not-so-lightly over the bulge in my jeans, and she whispered in my ear.

"At least one of your waits is coming to an end tonight, big boy."

Oh yeah. I liked the sound of that.

*****

fin

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,094 Followers