All Comments on 'Uninvited Ch. 02: Always Welcome'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

I enjoy this story more than i thought i would when i realised the love interest was a snake, cats i'm used to reading about in Alien Sci-Fi stories but snakes? I'm just trying to figure out if there is more to this story than just sex with a snake,you've mentioned XCOM more than once and i've read your other story about the marine and the viper i'm just trying to figure out if your laying ground work for a main plot that's yet to come or this is what one person commented on another authors comments which i found highly amusing "another sex story to add to the verbal spank bank" either way i hope you write loads more i love your UNN/Boralean (did i spell that right?) stories and i check your page daily which i hope you take as the compliment it sincerely is :)

Tazzy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Commented before...

One of my favorite authors, quickly becoming my favorite!

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 7 years ago
Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
RE: Anon :NICE

Ok. To answer your question about xcom and the other very specific references in these stories I'd like to call upon my obsession with gaming. Others, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this is specifically referring to the xcom in the xcom game universe. He's not building up to something. He's attaching to a much larger and already established universe.

By the way xcom is a strategy game. Haven't played it yet but it's in my library. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
IMO

This series doesn't get enough love. I rate it a perfect score of 7/5, unfortunately I can only grant 5 stars.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 1 year ago

Another sweet, sexy, freaky weird snake-fuck. I hope they learn how to talk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories