All Comments on 'Uninvited Ch. 04: The Way Home'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The only thing missing...

This was a great story, from start to finish. You wrote the aliens in a way that simultaneously made them unknowable and familiar, and Vi is one of my new favorite characters. (She'd look awesome in a turtleneck sweater, I imagine.)

The only thing I would have wanted was an epilogue of sorts, showing the world a generation or two after. Would the protagonist and Vi adopt human kids, or baby Vipers? Are there male Vipers, aside from the one in the DLC (who XCOM removes rather permanently)? I imagine there would be future Vipers and Mutons who would tell stories about the one human who gave their kind a chance.

clay1fclay1fabout 7 years ago
Amazing!

Snekguy, you did it again, and again, and again! I love your stories and the more I read it the better it gets! This was an amazing story and it was honestly on the best ones I read. 5/5 stars and keep writing those amazing stories! This obviously deserves more views! Thank you for the amazing stories!! :)

TheLordWinterTheLordWinterabout 7 years ago
Excellent work

I agree with the previous comments. You did a great job of presenting the aliens. And for the commenter that mentioned children, I'll say this... unless I missed my mark, that straw-filled bed was most likely a nest box, and she was all gentle and cuddly at the end because she was getting broody. I think she might be getting ready to give him offspring of their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic Story!

This whole series deserves so much more attention than it's getting.

Your level of detail, plot, and the sheer inventiveness of the sex scenes are all among the best I've ever seen on this site. The fact that you added a female dominant that doesn't immediately transform into an annoyingly bitchy latex-clad goose stepping Nazi is the cherry on top... well she couldn't really do the goose stepping anyway, but you get the point.

I will be checking your profile more frequently than is probably healthy hoping to see more!

OddBall68OddBall68about 7 years ago

I have enjoyed this story for a while now. I missed that it had been updated. As other have said, it would be interesting to see how things are working in other areas. Have humans and mutons been able to peacefully coexist? Are chryssalids a problem elsewhere? How about any other vipers? Vi, Rumba and himself are the foremost experts now on interspecies harmony.

RpierzRpierzalmost 7 years ago
I second Oddball88

I must've missed this chapter courtesy of the recent site update. A bit sad that the story ended as I'd grown to like the characters overall. Good way to end it though.

Black_MusingsBlack_Musingsalmost 6 years ago

I wish I had a viper.

M0R5EUSM0R5EUSalmost 5 years ago
Excellent work

It was an excellent read, though I wish Vi and our hero could have kids together. I know it's a wishful thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Agree

I agree with M0R5EUS. It could be possible her alien genes were modified by the Elders to where it is feasible. Maybe in a follow up? Maybe check in on them a couple years down the road or something? Just a thought, although this series really doesn't need anymore. I'd almost be afraid more would detract from what you have. 5 stars all around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oddly prophetic

I am amused by the similarities between what you came up with and what is gearing up to be the official canon in XCOM: Chimera Squad. Especially in light of that ad for what seems to be a Viper strip club.

DreamDiverDreamDiveralmost 4 years ago

You cant imagine the glee I felt when I saw this was 19 pages. I didn't want it to end! I think you've done an incredible job with your take on Xcom's world and you did indeed develop it very accurately compared with Chimera Squad, so many years prior. I love Vi, but she seemed like such a jerk towards the end. The drowning stuff was just too strange and scary to me, as well. I wish they got to talk more like he mentioned early on. I think this is a great work and you can really see how you've honed your writing compared to your most recent Rask Rebellion. I really hope your next story is about something smooth or scaly; furry just aint my bag.

Richard1940Richard1940almost 2 years ago

Loved it. Thank you Snekguy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One thing I love about your stories is the inclusivity. You write great stuff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES