Uninvited Ch. 04: The Way Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She caught the flesh of my neck between her lips and sucked, leaving red marks as she crawled down to my shoulder, tasting me as if she were deciding on whether to eat me or not. She liked to unsheathe her long, hypodermic fangs just enough that I could feel them, though I would never admit how much it excited me she seemed to know instinctively. She could probably see the heat in my loins with her snake-like senses, hear and smell the blood that coursed through my veins, feel the pumping of my heart and cock as she ran her delicate fingers over my spasming body as if I were some instrument she intended to play.

She seemed sluggish, her usual aggression was absent, yet it was replaced by a slow-burning passion that inflamed my senses. I got the impression she wanted to take her time with me, to drag out the teasing almost to the point that I couldn't tolerate it. She squeezed me in her hand, and I felt my member twitch involuntarily, blood coursing to the rigid organ as I writhed in her lap. I realized how hard I was breathing, and that my face was feverishly hot, my cheeks shining red as she mouthed and tugged at my ear with her toothless jaws. She slipped her tongue inside, the tapered tip tickling my me and making me shudder.

I felt her powerful coils wrapping my body more tightly, her firm muscles protruding beneath the cushioning fat layer like steel cables, flowing like a liquid as they ensnared me. She pinned my arms to my body in a way that I was all too familiar with, a prelude to her preferred manner of erotic torment. Her tail kept climbing though, snaking up my body to coil around my neck, then rising to my face. She covered my eyes with the soft underbelly, the tip of her tail blindfolding me and wrapping around my head, my vision went dark as I felt her hot breath on my neck.

She closed her long fingers around my pulsing member again, but this time the sensation was amplified, as if my other senses were running on overdrive now that my vision was obscured. I squirmed as I sat in her soft lap, her breasts practically resting on my shoulders, and she started to stroke. She slid her gentle fingers up and down my shaft, squeezing near the tip in a milking motion that forced out a bead of precum, her free hand drawing welts on my belly with her pointed claws. I struggled, gasping as the unusually intense sensations coursed through my body, it was all that my beleaguered mind could focus on. I arched my spine, thrusting into her smooth palm, but she stopped her stroking motion, trapping me in her coils and huffing with amusement. I sank back into her lap, relaxing my muscles, and only then did she continue. She was toying with me, forcing me to follow her lead lest the unbearable pleasure end as punishment for my disobedience.

As her maddening handjob continued, she tugged my head back with her muscular tail, pressing her lips against my exposed neck and dragging the slippery surface of her hot tongue across my jugular. I let out a gasp, but she withdrew her hand from beneath my shirt and stifled it, gripping my cheeks and pushing a scaly finger into my mouth. I closed my lips around it obediently, playing my tongue over its smooth surface and biting softly as she purred in my ear. I winced as she pressed her fangs into my flesh, unsheathing them a few centimeters so that I could feel their sting. She bit a little harder, it hurt, but the pain mingled with the cloying pleasure that was sparking through my nerves. I was confused and excited, my senses heightened by the darkness that had supplanted my vision.

Her fangs retracted, and she lapped at the furrows she had left in my skin apologetically, pursing her lips into a sucking kiss and moving further up my neck. She planted another stinging bite just below my ear, chuckling in her own huffing way as I flinched, the fat coils of her steely body gripping me more firmly as if to say 'don't fight me'.

I relaxed and let her do as she pleased, feeling the point of her fang prick my earlobe as she ran her fingers over my glans, wetting them with my leaking juices. She gripped me more firmly now, starting to pump faster as I strained against my bonds of muscle, Vi nuzzling the nape of my neck with her puffy lips as she watched me struggle. I couldn't see anything with her tail over my eyes, but I could feel her sultry gaze, the way her amber eyes played over my body as I gasped and writhed against the pleasure that she inflicted upon me.

Again she increased the pace of her stroking, squeezing my body in her coils so that I couldn't thrust against her silky palm, then she withdrew her finger from my mouth and turned my head to one side. She pressed her thick lips against mine, muffling my gasp as her mouth opened and her long, sinuous tongue invaded my head in an obscene kiss. Her embrace too was gentle and slow, her greasy organ sliding around inside me, tasting the back of my throat and tickling the roof of my mouth with a sluggish, almost drunken tenderness. I wanted to reach up and tease under her hood, caress the smooth skin of her cheeks, but she held me close against her body with my arms immobilized. I lay back a little, relaxing against her cushy body and seeing colorful stars dance in my dark vision as she wormed her tongue deeper inside me. God, the depth and length of her embrace still surprised me, even after having been subjected to hundreds of her greedy kisses, her tongue was like a limb in its own right with all the dexterity of a tentacle as it choked my throat. I couldn't fight her. Hell she could probably have lifted me with the damned thing, and so I let her do as she pleased with me, my eyes watering as her viscous saliva dripped from my chin in globs. My throat muscles closed around her organ, fighting against the slippery invader, and she drew back a little so as not to make me gag. She tasted of metal, so warm and wet, her prolonged kiss clouding my mind as her tongue dragged across my inner cheeks and bulged them outward. I could hardly take the length of it, even when it coiled like a snake, her tongue filled my mouth to capacity.

Finally she relented, releasing me and withdrawing her tongue, the thick length of pink muscle slipping out of my mouth like a rope made of wet flesh. I gasped and panted, catching my breath as she ran her fingers through my hair, tickling my scalp with her claws as a strand of her saliva broke and fell to my cheek.

I felt a climax rising as her infernal rubbing reached its peak, and started to arch my back again despite Vi's attempts to restrain me, but she cut me off with a harsh squeeze to the base of my cock. She huffed at me as I yelped, my orgasm receding as I lay against her body and panted, trying to quell the shivering in my muscles. She didn't want me finishing yet, clearly.

She started to coil around me more closely, looping more of her heavy rolls on top of eachother, stacking them almost up to my neck. She leaned closer, and I jumped as I felt her rub her face against my burning cheek. I realized then how hot I was, aroused and frustrated, my body feverish and dripping with sweat. She was farming me for heat like some kind of human battery! I was mummified in her winding tail, her flesh soft and pliable as it closed around me, and her delicate underbelly rubbed against my exposed skin like satin. We were both warming up quickly, I was practically sweltering now that she was trapping my body heat, concentrating it and resting her head on my shoulder happily. She stroked my hair with her clawed fingers, the tip of her tail still wrapped over my eyes, and my breathing started to slow as I came down.

"Damn it Vi, you'd better not leave me like this..."

She huffed, drumming her claws on my head as if to say 'what if I do?' She wrapped her arms around my face, leaning with her chin resting on my scalp, and I was now completely encompassed by her save for my lower body. My still aching erection throbbed against the pudgy roll of her tail, pressing into her glass-smooth scales, yielding and soft.

We rested for a while, Vi apparently basking in the warmth I was giving off. As frustrated as I was, it was undeniably comfortable, and I felt my strength waning as we sat together by the fire. Finally she uncoiled her tail from my eyes, and I blinked to clear them as she gazed down at me, her head pivoting on her sinuous neck.. She glanced down at my erection for a second then smirked, rolling her eyes in a distinctly human expression that she had picked up from me, as if to say 'oh fine'.

I wriggled as I felt the tip of her tail sneak down my body to coil around my member, wrapping the shaft in pliant flesh and compressing it gently. Arousal surged as she started to stroke, her yellow eyes locked to mine to gauge my reaction as I reddened, my breath starting to come in ragged bursts. She wasn't screwing around this time, apparently all she wanted was my heat.

The fat of her tail was so supple and doughy, it almost felt like breast tissue, with an underlying firmness that pressed from beneath. She dragged it up and down the length of my member, pausing to roll across the tip as she pulled back my foreskin to expose my sensitive glans. Her pace was fast and cruel, obviously eager to bring me to orgasm so that I would collapse into her bed of coils and fall asleep, providing her with the warmth she sought without complaint. She struck like a rattlesnake, delivering another disabling kiss with her prehensile tongue, the wriggling organ invading my mouth and roiling, drawing out a stifled moan as I leaned against her. Sparks flared in my brain, as if electricity was arcing between my neurons, and I felt the familiar pang of a climax welling in my loins.

The contractions of her tail around my member were becoming unbearable, she was squeezing and rolling as if she could force out my emission with strength alone, and my eyes began to lose focus as she cupped my face in her palm. She prolonged the rapacious kiss, her saliva spilling from between our lips as her greedy tongue roved inside my mouth. I tried to fight against it with my own inadequate organ, minute in comparison to her foot long muscle, her copper taste overwhelming my senses.

One last cruel wringing motion of her tapered tail pushed me over the edge, and my muscles tensed, my body thrusting reflexively as she twisted her tail into a cocoon of flesh to enclose my throbbing erection. She caught the thick ropes as I spasmed, splashing against her off-yellow scales and coating her white belly, continuing the maddening milking motions. Wave after wave of raw pleasure washed over me, harsh and unrelenting, pleasant shivers running up and down my spine like cold fingers as her tongue slid out of my mouth and she withdrew with a wet pop. Afterglow flooded my mind as she smirked, scraping away my residue with her tail and wiping it carelessly on the arm of the couch.

"Damn it Vi, that won't wash out," I complained through a haze of lingering radiance. She ignored me, turning me so that I was lying prone and closing her body around me like a giant slinky. I relented, closing my eyes and enjoying the warmth of her cushioned body around me, letting the afterglow carry me off to sleep.

CHAPTER 5: NEIGHBORS

"Try it now!" I called over the hood of the truck, and Vi turned the key in the ignition as I had shown her, the engine sputtered unhappily before fading out. I wiped engine oil on my cheek, setting down the spanner I was holding and cursing under my breath in frustration. "Piece of shit truck, how the hell did it break down, I put a goddamn tarp over it before I left."

Admittedly I didn't know much about vehicles, I could tell you how an ADVENT turret was assembled, but something as quaint and simple in comparison as a car was beyond my understanding. It was like asking a computer technician to repair a gramophone. I scoured the shelves of the garage for a guide or a manual, anything that might give me a starting point so that I could diagnose the problem. Finally I came across an owner's manual, and began to run through a checklist of engine problems that might prevent it from starting. Eventually I narrowed it down to an electrical problem, most likely a dead battery. It made sense, who knew how long the tuck had been languishing here. It was easy enough to remove and replace, but where the hell was I going to get a fresh battery all the way out here? Again I turned my attention to the dusty shelves and boxes in the garage, my grandfather had been a practical man, self-reliant, surely he would have a replacement battery around here somewhere. If his one truck were to break down, he might be stranded until he could phone for help, that's an idea that I knew would have grated at him.

Success, hidden away in a plastic bin behind a pile of tool boxes were two car batteries, fresh I assumed. I followed the instructions in the manual in order to replace the spent battery, then stood and wiped my brow as I appraised my handiwork.

I shouted for Vi to rev the engine again, and this time it sputtered to life, disgorging a cloud of black smoke from its exhaust. I pumped my fist in triumph as the truck idled, then gestured for Vi to step away. She slithered away from the driver's door and waited on the other side of the garage.

"Stay here Vi, I shouldn't be gone for long. Don't open the door for anyone besides me, understand?"

She nodded, and so I hopped up into the driver's seat and rested my hands on the steering wheel. It had been such a long time since I had driven a vehicle, public transport in the city where ADVENT had relocated me had been excellent, and I certainly hadn't been flying any dropships during my time with XCOM. Oh well, it was just like riding a bicycle, right? I eased the flatbed truck out of the open garage door and onto a dirt track, Vi turning her head to watch me as I started off down the road, the treaded tires kicking up dust.

I drove past the unkempt fields that marked the boundaries of the land my family owned, well, that I owned now. There wasn't anyone else left, besides my cousin who was still working with XCOM to my knowledge, the family had thought he had been killed in action during the invasion war and had signed all of the property over to me. I knew the area fairly well, and I knew that my nearest neighbor had been an acquaintance of my parents and might be able to help me with the ongoing repairs. I needed a damned electrician, even when society had been functioning properly it would have been a pain in the ass to get one all the way out here, if they didn't know someone who lived locally we might just have to go without power to most of the farmhouse.

It was still pretty cold, not enough to be uncomfortable, but enough that I kept the windows closed. I had driven these dirt tracks in warmer times, back when the fields had been full of golden wheat and my job at the factory had seemed like my biggest concern. Despite all the time that had passed and the world-changing events that had transpired since then, Kansas had changed remarkably little, everything was just the way I remembered it.

After a half hour I came to a crossroads and turned off in the direction of the closest farm, belonging to a Mr and Mrs Kadavy. They had been in their forties the last time I had seen them, which was a good few years ago, they would probably be in their mid fifties by now. I hoped they still remembered me, these were not peaceful times, and having strangers pay you unannounced visits might be taken the wrong way these days. I spied their grain silo in the distance, and their fields were full of partially harvested corn, it looked as if their farm was still in operation. Excellent, perhaps they could give me some pointers when the time came for me and Vi to get our own farming operation in gear.

I steered the truck up the narrow dirt road that led to their farmhouse, bringing it to a stop a fair distance away from their property, I didn't want to alarm them. I hopped out, pushing the door shut behind me and began to walk the remaining distance up the hill upon which the farmhouse was perched. As I rounded a corner and neared the building, the front door flew open and an older, slightly overweight man with a salt and pepper beard stepped out onto the porch. He was wearing a checkered shirt and faded jeans, and my heart skipped a little as my eyes focused on the shotgun he was pointing in my direction, screwing up his leathery face as he squinted at me from beneath the wide brim of his hat.

"What's yer business here," he called to me, and I raised my hands above my head to show that I was unarmed, slowing my pace a little as I approached.

"Mister Kadavy? Do you remember me? I live at the farmhouse down the way," I gestured back in the direction I had come. "You knew my parents before the war."

He blinked at me, lowering the gun and straightening his hat.

"Oh, you're the neighbor's boy, that's right. Not seen you round these parts for an age, what brings you up here?" He was no longer pointing the weapon at me, but he still kept it ready, I'd have to move slowly and make sure I didn't startle him. To live through an interstellar war only to be shot by a twitchy farmer would be the biggest joke of my short life.

"Well Sir, I've been fighting a war," I said, approaching cautiously, careful to keep my hands in view. "I just got back a couple of days ago, and the farm isn't in the best of shape. I wondered if I might ask some neighborly advice?"

Kadavy seemed to relax, letting the shotgun fall by his side, and he gestured for me to take a seat on a chair under the porch. He leaned his gun against the wall of the house and lowered himself into a wooden rocking chair, drawing a packet of smokes from his pocket and offering me one. I shook my head, and he slipped one into his mouth, striking a match and shielding it from the wind behind his cupped hand. I waited patiently as he took a long draw, then he exhaled a cloud of smoke and turned to me.

"So, what's been going on in the world? You been fightin' a war you said?"

"Yes Sir, against the ADVENT occupation."

"Heard about that on the radio, those resistance fellas were broadcasting that you'd fought 'em off. You see combat?"

"I did, yes."

He leaned across and took my hand, his fingers strong and calloused by decades of farm work, shaking it vigorously.

"That's a fine job you've done, boy. I fought in the first war myself, infantry regiment. We didn't stand a chance against them twenty years ago, I don't know how you guys did it but if you sent those alien bastards packing, then I owe you whatever help you need."

"I can tell you all about it on the drive back, that is if you know how to repair electrical systems?" The old man scratched his scruffy beard, taking another draw from his cigarette, the tip glowing orange as he inhaled.

"Can't say that I do. I know a guy who might, though, I can give you his number if yer phone line is still workin'."

"That would be great, thank you."

"You said you needed help with yer farm? What kind of problems are you havin'?" I loosened my collar, a little embarrassed of my ignorance before this obviously seasoned farmer.

"Well...I worked in a factory all my life, then I joined the resistance, I inherited the property from my family and I can't say that I know the first thing about tilling fields or planting crops. Now more than ever we need farmers, the supply system ADVENT set up has been dismantled and the food is going to have to come from somewhere unless we want to see a modern famine. I thought I should do my part."

"So yer askin' me to teach you how to run a damned farm?" Kadavy blew a cloud of grey smoke into the air, the wind carrying it away as it left the shelter of the porch. "Yeah, I guess I can set you straight, least I can do for a fellow serviceman. First though, there may be something you can help 'me' with."

1...678910...19