Uninvited Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dress them daily when they are going out for the day or to class. This is from their nude bodies including undies to the finishing touches. It is a sexy morning ritual of sorts. Fondling them in the process is unavoidable and eagerly anticipated. They say that not only am I very good at my wardrobe choices for them but they adore the extra touching attention and it makes the clothes somehow more sensual to be dressed and presented as gifts.

I think it is also compensation for the attention they never received growing up in an over compensating way. Of course I am happy to indulge their psyches. It is incredibly erotic for me to dress them and it certainly makes my day, particularly fixing their lush and thick hair letting it flow over my face as I kiss their neck or flow around my cock as they suck me off. It's my reward. I have gotten very good at hair styling having never done it before. They are both gorgeous, each in their own way.

Mary is incredibly sensuous given her very dark Auburn hair, brown eyes and pale skin. With her doll like body she drives guys crazy. Fur on her is a must even to class and totally natural. I got both of them some very casual and stylish fur jackets that go well with jeans or skirts early on. They emphasize their cute cheeky butts. Mary is a very sophisticated and tailored dresser and I buy for her and dress her accordingly. She is a killer in White Mink or Fox with white cashmere and silk. Alternately in Blackglama Mink with black silk and leather. I love caressing Mary through the silk and for Mary it is an almost instant orgasm particularly if I am also wrapping her in fur at the time. She is drop dead gorgeous in her new thick dark Sable coat of course. The Innocent Little Girl look works beautifully on her as well with her petite body and girlish face, she is incredibly sexy.

That really turns Shelly on. Mary loves to be worshiped as she is dressed and I indulge her to the extreme. Shelly occasionally does this to Mary as well. Mary has become "The Child" of the family. Shelly and I enjoy pampering her. Shelly loves getting her tits sucked by a fully clothed Mary as she is nude. It drives Shelly crazy. I make sure Mary is The Queen when she leaves. It reinforces Mary's sense of empowerment and self worth.

Shelly is great with the Desert look of tan cable knit cashmere, leather pants and a thick Crystal Fox. With a more athletic body, blue eyes and tan complexion she is fabulous in other casual styles as well. Shelly looks great in almost anything so I get to experiment a lot with her. Fur on Shelly is incredible with many choices. The ultimate favorite for Shelly is a very full, hooded, full length Lynx with its thick and lush qualities which go so well with her hair and the rest of her as well. Even her new light brown Sable is not quite as fine a picture.

I will find myself fur fondling and hugging her as I put on her fur almost unconsciously. She melts at the attention and she frequently sucks me off in the middle of my dressing her or takes me into her and we screw with her fully clothed and me buck naked. Her Crystal Fox, Lynx and Sable are particularly exciting to slide my cock through the lapels as I grab her buttocks through the furs ramming into her vagina, my whole body pressed against her furs, her fur clad arms wrapped around me, holding me to her tightly. This is the height of erotic sensations, topped off with a long wet penetrating kiss while I'm still in her. Shelly says it is intensely erotic for her as well and loves to do that a lot. It's her sense of control and I love submitting to her will.

I most often dress them while I am naked as it is such an incredible turn on and they love the sense of control it gives them. They, in turn, dress me after they hug and fur fondle me while I am still naked and they are fully clothed in their furs. It doesn't get anymore erotic than that.

Together when they hug in their furs it is the essence of fur eroticism and extreme sexuality. When they hug me together with us all in fur I still cum all over myself with the sexual and erotic experience as with the first day. One of them will usually circumvent that by taking me into them as I get excited and we get off fully clothed. Shelly is the one that most likes doing that. Shelly and I will sometimes screw in (secluded) public. Shelly and I get a real thrill from it. Mary freaks out with the thrill of the excitement watching and aiding us, being totally turned on and unhinged having to be screwed immediately on getting home.

Sleeping together in the same bed is now normal. I got a slightly bigger than Super King bed and a very large Lynx spread when the mattress needed replacing last time. That also led to a redesigned Master Bed Room with large and thick Alpaca rugs around the bed and very thick carpet pad to accommodate the three of us and our various activities more comfortably including a very fur lush specially designed Dressing Room carpeted fully with Alpaca rugs as well for our dressing activities. All is in a very opulent Art Deco style.

After graduation Mary did come to work in the Office as an employee. Over time the folks at the office simply came to accept our situation as "normal" and without question. Most folks don't have a clue as to our private life of course. Only our closest friends and my parents share our private life and the knowledge of our relationship. My parents totally freaked when they first found out but came to terms especially when they finally met and got to know the girls.

Shelly had several different jobs as a Nutritionist at a Hospital and then at a Nursing Home. They all loved her and wanted her to stay and though she liked the jobs and had a great sense of accomplishment she was still in search of her calling.

One of my clients was telling me about a building downtown near the entertainment center that was available but not yet on the market. It is a very nice Historic building ideal for rehab. We bought it to do just that and designed it for office spaces on the upper floors, maybe even for us to relocate our office.

Shelly was with Mary and I on site one day at the beginning of our analysis of the structure and I made an offhand remark about a Restaurant being ideal for a part of the building at street level and Shelly's eyes lit up like a lighthouse and she had to do it. I said if she wanted to do it I would underwrite the loan.

She and the Restaurant were a phenomenal success. It flew to the top and is one of THE in places to eat and be seen in the area. Classical music ensembles and soloists play on the week ends and it is packed. The business lunch crowd is to overflow every day and she regularly host conferences and other events. We have lunch and dinner at the Restaurant regularly now instead of at home since we designed in our own semi private Family dinning nook.

One evening at dinner shortly after the opening I again asked about the long term nature of our relationship and where we are to go from here.

(Mary)"The fact that I found out this morning from the Doctor that I am pregnant with our first child should answer the question for me. I should have said something but it just happened and was quite accidental. I am so happy that I am and I hope you are both happy as well."

"I'm very surprised but elated and totally supportive. I somehow never thought I would be a father, particularly with our circumstances."

(Shelly)"I have been thinking about that myself. With all the sex we have it would be hard for one of us not to get pregnant. An atypical family indeed."

(Mary)"Our passions are still undiminished in our mutual affections and our love for one another grows daily. We are each number one and we mutually share our affections for one another and no one else. I feel married and we share everything in every way in our life as a family unit."

"I am glad I never had to make a choice because it would be an impossibility. I love you both deeply and we all have love for two in each of our hearts. Now there will be the children to love as well."

(Shelly) "Married in every loving and important way."

Shortly after this I was able to get Shelly pregnant, much to her delight, as well. We proceeded to have our Lawyer draw up the necessary documents to cover our situation for mutual responsibilities, custody, insurance and wills. After my divorce I wasn't sure if there was one woman on the planet whom I could love and who would love me and now there are two permanently in my life. Bounty of riches.