Universes Where You're Banging Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ass was pushing into his belly, the friction making red marks in the flesh of her ass cheeks. Chad was beginning to jerk spasmodically again.

Kate groaned with him, the two of them fucking faster now. When she was on the peak of another come, he quickly pulled out of her.

Her mouth dropped open in surprise.

Then Chad turned her over and lifted her onto the bed. He spread her legs and once again her cunt was completely open to his gaze. He could see her clit with the pink of her pussy barely covered by hairs.

He put his hands on her swollen tits and began kneading and spreading them, squeezing them, driving Kate wild with hunger for his cock. He rolled her nipples between his fingers. They were tight and hard, like little buttons. He began to lick and nibble at them. Then he bent down, as if to examine her cunt.

He manipulated her cunt until it grew so sensitive that, whenever his finger touched it, he could see her pussy contract and expand.

"Give it to me," Kate begged. "Make me come again." She shivered at the slow friction of his fingers in her sex.

He gripped his cock and placed it against her sopping cunt. Then, putting his hands under her ass, he slid into her. Kate squirmed and wriggled forward until she could feel his cock deep in her pussy. She raised her legs and wrapped them around and held him close.

Kate moved back and forth on his waist. Her breath grew hotter against his neck, while her pussy jacked his cock constantly.

Her voice was hoarse as she manipulated his cock faster and faster. "Ohhh, do you like it, Chad, do you like it?" He couldn't answer.

He could actually feel that sweet agony she was going through just by looking at her face.

Gathering his strength, he pulled out of her again, moved her up on the bed and spread-eagled her there. Then Kate cried in exquisite agony as he licked up their juices from her cunt. He was nearly drowning on the river of her juices.

Once again she found herself being swallowed up by impulses, heat, white flashes she couldn't explain.

Chad licked her dry, inside and out.

"Let me eat you, too," she said, looking down at the huge hunk of meat dangling between his legs.

He shifted his position until the full, white flare of her hips and reddened cunt again rose to meet his face.

"Oh, God, your cock is beautiful," she groaned as she opened her lips and accepted his thrust.

She felt his hard tongue descend again between the lips of her heated cunt. The strong musky smell of their lovemaking filled the room as their bodies writhed in sexual union, his cock far down her throat, his lips pressed to her pussy as he tongued and sucked her throbbing cunt.

Kate could feel his push. It felt as though all of her womanhood was being touched at once. She began jerking her pelvis frantically against his face and squeezing her thighs even tighter over his head.

She grasped his buttocks and urged the whole of his shuddering shaft into her head. Her mouth began to hammer over his cock like an oil pump gone wild. She wanted his cum to flood her throat more than anything else in the world.

There was a slapping sound between her thighs as her hips snapped her cunt back and forth against his mouth. She squirmed and quivered on the bed ecstatically, so intense became her desire for their mutual climax.

"What's the matter... what's wrong?" she cued.

"I'm... I'm hot as hell," he said. "It'll go off in your mouth."

"I want it to," she shouted. "I want your seed... your cum! Give it to me!"

Back into her mouth went his throbbing, jerking prick as the head spurted cum in great, hot gushes down her waiting throat. Greedily she sucked and swallowed at the streams until they thinned to a clear liquid.

Kate's orgasm quickly followed.

Her thrashing and bucking ended in a frenzied vibration with spasms of ecstasy flooding her body. Then she went limp, totally exhausted, spent.

"Jesus, that was... the best!" he sighed.

"I know," Kate answered, staring at the ceiling. She felt nothing but relaxation and relief. No guilt, no qualms, no regrets. She knew it was wrong, but she suddenly didn't care.

They lay for what must have been an hour until they heard the door slam downstairs.

Chad rose casually from the bed. He leaned over and kissed Kate tenderly. "Don't worry," he said, "this is just between you and me."

He crossed to the door connecting the two bedrooms. "Emma's crazy to fight with you," Kate said. "Especially over a lousy party."

"That's what I think," he said. "But she's young. She'll change. Maybe you'd like to go to that party with me."

"Maybe," Kate said, and watched the door close behind him.

In a few seconds she heard Emma Watson enter the room. Her crisp British accent was clear as a bell through the thin walls.

"I've changed my mind," she said.

"Oh?" Chad replied.

"If that's the way you want our marriage to be, all right, that's the way it will be. I don't like it, but I'll go along with it until I do, or I can't stand it anymore."

Then Kate heard the bed squeak as she joined him. She wondered if he had the stamina for yet a third climax, this time with his wife.

Her question was answered in just a few minutes when the unmistakable sounds of sex came from the other room. Chad would very easily handle the sexual needs of all the Longwood women.

12