University 04 - Morals are Tested

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I left my room, I bumped into Gemma, who questioned me, "Do you have a hot date?

"I might have!" I replied coyly.

"Who is the lucky guy?" Gemma asked

I responded, "It is a first date, I am a little nervous and will keep their name a secret, just in case the date is a disaster!"

"Just be careful, you know what some boys are like!" Gemma warned

"Thank you, yes I will be careful, but I trust the person I am seeing!" I said to reassure Gemma.

"Have a great time, see you later!" Gemma said as she headed to her room.

As I walked down the stairs to the door, in my head, I just thought if only Gemma knew the truth.

On reaching the end of the road, where Sally would be picking me up, I had a sudden thought that I did not even know what car she drove as I never saw one on her drive. So as I waited, I kept looking at the different cars, with drivers giving me strange looks. It then dawned on me that they might think I was a prostitute looking for clients. So I just stopped looking and waited for Sally to signal me when she arrived.

A few minutes later a silver Mercedes pulled up and a voice called out of the cars drivers seat window saying, "Hi Amy"

As I looked, I was a little shocked as it was not Sally, but her friend Sandy. As I approached the car, I could see Sally in the front passenger seat waving at me. I then opened the rear door and got in.

"I thought I would surprise you by bringing Sandy along." Sally said smiling looking at me.

"Hope you don't mind me being a gooseberry!" Sandy added.

"No problem, it will be great to spend time with both of you!" I responded.

As we drove on Sally explained, "Sandy as well as being a model worked in a fashion houses marketing department. So when I mentioned the project you wanted help with, she said would be delighted to join us tonight.

"That is fantastic! I am very lucky to have made such great contacts and it will really help my studies!" I replied enthusiastically.

As we drove to the Italian restaurant in town, Sandy asked me, "Do you have University courses early tomorrow or can you enjoy yourself by having a few glasses of wine?"

I replied advising, "I don't have to get to Uni until about 10.30, as my first session starts at 11am."

"That is great, you and Sally can enjoy a bottle of wine together with your meal!" Sandy responded.

"Do you normally drink alcohol or is it because you are driving Sandy?" I asked.

"I don't drink alcohol and have not done for a very long time, which is why Sally often tells me about going out, hinting that she needs a driver she feels safe with!" Sandy explained.

"Sandy should have added that I fully reward her for driving me, by taking her out for a meal and sometimes arrange fun activities!" Sally interrupted to confirm.

"Fun activities!" I said, adding, "Will I be included in these fun activities later?"

On hearing this both Sally and Sandy laughed, before Sandy said, "Sally, I think Amy has worked out what we had been planning!"

"Amy, it is up to you whether you want to join Sandy and I later back at my house!" Sally advised.

"If you don't want to Amy, that is not a problem, as I would not want you to be pushed into anything you are not comfortable with!" Sally added to reassure me.

"I don't bite hard unless you ask me to and I am not like Kerry, if that was worrying you!" Sandy said.

"Can I think about it and tell you later before we leave the restaurant?" I asked.

"Of course, that is fine!" Sally replied.

As we arrived in town, Sandy pulled into a parking space and we got out to head towards the restaurant. As we got close, I said, "Wow, this looks a bit posh."

"Best in town!" Sally confirmed.

Entering the door of the restaurant we were greeted by a manager who said, "Good evening Sally and Sandy, nice to see you again!"

"Hi George, this is Amy our friend who is joining us tonight, can we have our usual table in the quiet corner?" Sally requested.

George replied, "Of course you can ladies." Showing us to our table.

I sat next to Sally, with Sandy opposite. The table was quite small and in a dimly lit corner, where we could enjoy a meal privately.

The waiter came to the table bringing a basket of different breads and small bowls of various. He then took our drinks order for a bottle of white wine for Sally and I, with a bottle of water for Sandy.

When the waiter returned with the drinks, Sally placed the food order and we tucked into the bread and anti pasta items in the bowls, while we waited.

Sally asked me, "What did you want to know for your University course project about high end fashion?"

I explained, "I need to understand what are the main factors consumers are concerned about when buying a high end fashion garment?"

"That is quite a difficult question, because there is not a simple answer." Sandy responded.

"Yes, you could say that, which is why I needed help!" I responded.

"First thing you need to address, is what the fashion house thinks their market is, because they will have very rich important clients they have relationships with, who get to see new season garments, before they are officially released. Are they selling to people who are already fans of the fashion brand or to a wider market? Sandy explained.

"Do you think any major fashion brands are going to piss off their established fan base, by not showing them garments before public release and then just assuming that they will sell! Sally added.

"Market research is key then, trying to find out what buyers are looking for, if they are willing to spend thousands of pounds on just one garment?" I asked.

"Yes, if the fashion brands manage to create the garments that please the customers they identified in their marketing, then as long as the quality is excellent, the garments might sell!" Sandy explained, before adding, "I used the words 'might sell', because fashion buyers are fickle. If the new season fashions are not very well received by the editors of the fashion magazines, then fans of the brand and consumers in general, are probably not going to buy. Consumers spending thousands on one item, might want to buy a garment from a brands new range that has been highly rated by fashion magazines and important people in the industry. This is why fashion houses often show their new ranges to important people in the industry months before any release, so they can make changes or start from scratch."

"Complicated isn't it!" Sally suggested, before trying to simplify. "What you need to say in your project work, is that consumers weigh up a lot of different factors before investing in high end fashion. What reviews the garment range has received? Was it considered to be on trend? What image the person considering wearing a garment wants to achieve? Is the garment one of only a small number made i.e if they wore it to a VIP event would they see several other people wearing the same item? Could you imagine the three of us buying the same garment thinking it was a limited edition and then turning up tonight at this restaurant dressed the same? You would feel a bit cheated, particularly if you had spent thousands! Buyers paying thousands need to believe they have bought something special and unique! So the fashion brands try to make sure they distribute their goods far and wide, so they don't have 10 celebrities turning up at a VIP party in LA or Paris wearing the same dress."

"That has been very helpful! Thanks very much!" I replied feeling a bit more informed for my course work.

As we finished talking the waiter brought over our food. I had a seafood pasta dish, Sally opted for fish with vegetables and Sandy had Chicken with vegetables.

"I notice that neither of you went with pasta dishes. Is that the secret to being so slim, with no ounce of fat? I asked.

"Yes, I can't eat pasta and other carbs much, as I would put on weight!" Sally replied

"Same with me and I feel so much better health wise." Sandy responded.

"I think I might have to change diet to look as trim as you two ladies!" I suggested.

"You are only 18 Amy and need to keep up your energy levels, plus I think your body is pretty perfect!" Sally said smiling.

"Thank you!" I replied blushing.

I felt a hand on my thigh rubbing me and as I looked my eyes met Sally's. Sally was smiling at me, almost to reassure me that she found me attractive, even if I did not consider myself to be.

"You are really cute Amy and should be confident in yourself. You really remind me of a girl that Sally and I knew about 10 years ago, when she lived locally." Sandy said to me.

"Yes Amy, you very much remind me of a very good friend called Lisa, that I had many fun times with years ago. When Victoria told me about you, I really wanted to meet you and I am glad we are now friends." Sally explained.

"I am really pleased I have met you as well Sally, as it has really added to my University experience and I would like to get to know you better as well Sandy!" I said looking at them both.

As we finished our food, the waiter came to take our desert orders and cleared our plates.

"Have you decided whether you want to come over to my house afterwards Amy?" Sally asked.

"If you are worried about having fun with me as well, I am nothing like Kerry as I said earlier, if that was a thought you were having!" Sandy said to reassure me.

"It will be fun Amy and we promise to look after you!" Sandy added.

After thinking about it for a minute, I said, "Ok, yes I will come with you ladies!"

"I am pleased Amy." Sally responded rubbing my thigh and leaving her hand on it.

The waiter then came over with the deserts, with two glasses of desert wines. I had a Lemon tart which was delicious, Sally and Sandy had their favourite Lemon polenta cake.

As we sat enjoying our deserts, Sally rubbing my thigh leant across to my nearest ear whispering, " I am really looking forward to later and feel very excited already!"

I leant into Sally's closest ear whispering back, "I am wet already and felt a slight dribble down my thigh!"

Sandy sat across the table looking at Sally and I asked, "What were you two whispering about?"

"I asked Amy what she wanted to do to you later Sandy and Amy whispered back saying that she wanted to slowly tease you, before going down on you, while I watched!" Sally remarked quietly trying to heighten Sandy's level of sexual tension.

Sandy looked back with pure lust at Sally and replied, "Sally please ask for the bill and pay it as quickly as possible!"

"What do you think Amy, shall we have another drink to keep Sandy waiting a bit longer?" Sally asked me.

"I don't think I can wait any longer, otherwise the waiter will need to get a mop and bucket out to remove the juice that had flowed from my excited vagina!" I remarked with a very broad grin.

"Sandy and Amy, grab your handbags we are leaving, I will pay the bill at the bar and join you outside in a minute." Sally demanded.

As Sandy and I left the door of the restaurant, Sandy grabbed my hand to hold and as Sally joined us she grabbed my other hand. We walked the short distance to the car holding hands and got in. Sandy then seemed to drive more quickly to Sally's house which was only minutes away and I felt a high level of sexual tension in the car.

Leaving the car on Sally's driveway, we rapidly walked to the house, as if fast forwarding a video. Immediately inside the door, Sandy grabbed me and starting kissing me, probing her tongue into my mouth. Sally stood two paces away looking at us in pure lust.

"Let us get up to my bedroom now ladies, I want to lick that wet pussy Amy urgently, as you really got me stirred up when you whispered in my ear!" Sally demanded.

We ran up the stairs into Sally's room, where Sally almost threw me on the bed. Sally and Sandy then both helped remove my shoes, before removing my trousers.

"My goodness Amy, your panties are soaking wet, you were not joking!" Sally said loudly.

In a very excited state, Sally jumped forward and removed my panties in one move. Handing them to Sandy. Sally instructed Sandy with real lust in her voice, "Sandy I want you to smell, lick and eat those wet panties."

Sandy moved my panties to her nose and breathed in my aroma. She then licked at them making purring sounds of enjoyment, before putting them in her mouth, trying to suck the juice from them.

Meanwhile Sally had helped me move to a comfortable position on the bed, with a cushion behind my head. Sally then laid down in a position to lick my pussy. As Sally applied broad strokes of her flattened tongue across my whole pussy, I felt in a very blissful state. To heighten this Sandy was slowly stripping out of her clothes two feet away from the bed. As she took off her blouse, it revealed a lovely white silk bra with nipples appearing very long and erect. As Sally was licking my pussy and sucking on my clit, I was watching Sandy intensely. As Sandy removed her bra, I was in wonder of her nipples which looked so suckable. I looked into Sandy's eyes, very quietly saying , "I want to suck on those!"

"I will let you in a moment!" Sandy responded before adding, "Let me remove all of my clothes first!"

Sandy then continued, first removing her shoes and then slowly removing her trousers. She then turned around in her panties, before bending down to pull the panties down her ass and legs, giving me a great view of a glistening hairless pussy with sizeable labial lips. I thought to myself, that I would love to play with those lips after devouring her amazing nipples.

Sandy walked over to the bed and crawled over to me, before grabbing my head in both hands and kissing me very tenderly. She offered her tongue to me and I sucked on it gently, before our tongues danced. We then started to kiss more intensely. Meanwhile Sally was still eating me out and had now entered two fingers into me, which she was sliding in and out.

"I want to suck on those lovely long erect nipples Sandy!" I requested

"Your request is accepted!" Sandy responded by straddling my stomach and leaning down towards my face pushing her breasts to my mouth.

The sensation of sucking on these wonderful nipples, while my pussy was being fully serviced by Sally was beyond incredible. As I alternated between each nipple sucking and biting gently, I was getting very close to climax. I then exploded, with a jet of my juice being projected at Sally.

"Wow... I almost choked, when you filled my mouth Amy!" Sally said while seeming to have trouble speaking.

Hearing this, Sandy turned around to grab Sally and they knelt on the bed together sharing a very sloppy kiss while sharing my juices. The sight of these two beautiful mature women kissing so passionately was amazing. I just laid on the bed looking at them, while I recovered. Sally took off her clothes, while Sandy helped me remove my top and bra. Sally and Sandy then laid on either side of me, leaning in to cuddle me. We just laid together not saying anything for at least 10 minutes, with just the occasional kiss as we caressed each other.

Breaking the silence I asked, "I would like to eat you now Sandy if you want me to?"

"That is an offer I cannot refuse young lady!" Sandy responded.

"Stay where you are Sandy and spread your lovely legs!" I requested.

As I moved to get ready to attend to Sandy, I suggested, "Sally why don't you sit on Sandy's face looking towards me, so you can watch at the same time?"

"This is so sexy Amy, you really are fun to spend time with!" Sally said as she moved across to straddle Sandy's face.

I then got ready to pleasure Sandy, kneeling on the bed between Sandy's knees, just looking at the beautiful image in front of me. I was just about to savour a very inviting looking vagina, that looked so excitedly moist and to heighten my lust I would be able to watch Sally's pussy being devoured while she sat on Sandy's face, as well as seeing Sally's beautiful face.

As I looked into Sally's eyes, she whispered to me, "Please tease Sandy by kissing and licking her thighs. Keep her pussy waiting, while I enjoy Sandy's attention!"

Without saying anything, I stroked Sandy's smooth things with my fingertips, before using my hair to lightly tickle her thighs. I then started to kiss and lick near to Sandy's knees and very slowly moved up her thighs. As I worked further up, I looked up at Sally as if to be instructed, as to when I should start pleasuring Sandy's vagina. Sally just looked at me in a state of sheer lustful bliss as she rode Sandy's mouth and tongue. I then quickened my pace of travel up Sandy's thigh, as I could not wait any longer. As I laid down between her thighs, I just dived straight in licking right across her pussy in a repetitive steady rhythm, flicking at her clit. I very gently sucked and bit on her labia, as I sucked and licked at the juices that flowed. I then entered two fingers and sucked on her clit very gently, while at the same time watching Sally ride Sandy's mouth.

Sally leant forward towards me down Sandy's body looking for me to kiss her. I stopped sucking on Sandy's clit, but kept my fingers working away on her, while I moved my head to Kiss Sally with my tongue entering her mouth. I then leant back down, licking Sandy several times, before leaning back up to kiss Sally again. Sally then Indicated to me that she wanted to go down on Sandy and I moved away to allow her full access. I just stayed close to watch, as she pleasured Sandy, really enjoying every lick.

After both Sally and Sandy had climaxed enough, Sally carefully moved off of Sandy and she invited me to join in cuddling with Sandy, where we kissed each other in turn. Sally after a short while got out of bed to use the bathroom, while Sandy and I just held each other in a cuddle.

"Do you want to stay until the morning with us and I will drive you back to your house early or do you want to be driven back this evening?" Sandy asked.

"What is the time? I asked.

Sandy looking across at an alarm clock closer to her stated, "11.30, so not too late and I will be happy either way, so it is your choice."

At this point Sally came back from her bathroom and Sandy advised her, "Just asked Amy whether she wants to stay until the morning or be driven back now?"

"Up to you Amy, but it would be nice if I had both of you to share my bed tonight!" Sally advised.

"Just thinking whether the girls will worry about me if I don't return this evening!" I stated.

"Who knows that you went out tonight?" Sally asked.

"Jo and Gemma!" I replied.

"Why don't you phone Jo to advise her you are staying over and ask her to let Gemma know as well!" Sally advised.

"Yes, I could that, that is a good idea!" I replied.

"I will get my phone." I said getting up to retrieve it from my bag that was on the floor.

I then headed to Sally's ensuite bathroom to make the call, so I had some privacy.

After dialling her number the call was answered, "Hi Jo, this is Amy, just letting you know that I am staying overnight at Sally's so you know I am safe!" I explained.

"Thanks for letting me know, as I was still awake waiting to hear how your date went?" Jo responded.

"Can I ask you a favour Jo?" I asked.

"Yes, go ahead." Jo replied.

"Can you let Gemma know before you go to sleep, that I have stayed over at a friends house, because I led her to believe I was going on a first date with a boy and she might get worried!" I requested.

"Yes no problem, but I want to hear all the details tomorrow night!" Jo insisted.

"Don't worry I will and there was a surprise that I had not expected, that made my evening more fun than I imagined!" I said trying to get Jo thinking.

"Surprise? You must tell me now!" Jo insisted.

"You will have to wait! I need to go now and will see you tomorrow!" I advised ending the call.