University 04 - Morals are Tested

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then used the toilet, had a quick wash and cleaned my teeth using Sally's toothbrush. I thought to myself that given what we had done together tonight that there was no hygiene issue using her toothbrush.

Leaving the bathroom, I announced, "All sorted with Jo and I will really enjoy spending the night with you too gorgeous ladies.

"Great Amy, please get back in bed between Sandy and I." Sally requested.

Sally and Sandy had gotten under the bed sheets with their heads on the pillows and I scrabbled over the bed to join them as they made room. They both leant into me with their amazing naked bodies feeling wonderful, as they kissed my cheeks.

As we lay together in after sex glow, Sally asked me about my relationship with Jo, "Are you and Jo very close now, as a couple or is it just friends having fun?

"That is difficult to answer, as I have strong feelings for Jo, but I also enjoy my fun times with other people!" I explained.

"Both Jo and I are happy to enjoy new experiences together or individually, provided we don't keep secrets from each other." I added.

"So you will tell Jo about tonight?" Sandy asked.

"Yes I will, with the hope that Jo gets excited to engage in another night of passion!" I responded.

"I think it will have that effect if you are good at telling sexy stories, as it was pretty hot!" Sally pointed out.

"Yes it was fantastic and I would love to do this again, possibly with Jo joining us as well, if you were OK with that? I replied.

"More than OK with that!!" Sally said as she kissed my cheek.

"And me!!" Sandy said kissing my other cheek.

"I will go to the bathroom to get ready to go to sleep!" Sandy advised as she got out of bed to walk across the room to the ensuite.

As Sandy left the room, Sally and I cuddled into a loving kiss. Sally then said to me something which was very touching. "I know we have only known each other a very short amount of time, but I want to spend much more time with you getting to know you. I feel a very strong connection to you!"

I responded instantly, "I feel the same way towards you Sally!"

"Having someone as lovely as you close to me while away from home attending University, will really help me!" I added.

"Amy you really are filling a gap in my life that was missing and I will really enjoy having your company!" Sally advised.

"Perhaps we can go shopping for clothes when we both have time and we can discuss fashion designs currently in the shops, which will help you with your studies!" Sally suggested.

As Sandy returned from the bathroom, Sally trying not to make Sandy feel awkward, asked, "Amy what time do you need to leave in the morning to go back to your house?

I responded, "If I can get back by 8.30am at the latest, that would be perfect!"

"I will set the alarm clock for 7am, so you have plenty of time to have breakfast, shower and leave the house." Sandy advised moving over to the alarm on a bedside table to adjust it.

Sandy then turned off the lights and got back into bed. We kissed each other goodnight and went to sleep.

As I woke in the morning, while I was sleepy, I also felt amazing. Here I was in a very large bed with two 50 something stunning ladies on either side of me, having had a really great time. I thought to myself that I was only months into a 3 year University course and If the rest of my time was spent having this much fun, it would be incredible. My only concern was whether I could keep this a secret between Jo and the others involved. It might get to the stage, where Gemma starts asking questions of Jo and I about the secret life we were having. There were also the other five girls that shared our student house to worry about.

Next to me Sally was now awake and was looking across at me. "You seem to be having deep thoughts Amy, do you want to talk?"

"Yes, I would not mind talking to you privately without disturbing Sandy!" I replied.

"No problem, shall I fill the bath with hot water and while it is filling which takes about 10 minutes, we can go downstairs to get a cup of tea?" Sally suggested.

Sally and I then got out of bed with Sandy handing me a nice warm dressing gown, while she put on another. Sally then went into the bathroom to start filling the bath and when she returned we went downstairs to the kitchen.

After putting on the kettle, Sally turned around and held me in her arms kissing me on the lips. Looking at me she said lovingly, "I would really love it, if you lived with me here, so I could enjoy your company."

"That does sound lovely!" I replied.

As the kettle boiled, Sandy made two cups of tea and we made our way back up to the ensuite bathroom, noticing that Sandy was still asleep. Sally explained that there was half an hour before the alarm would go off and that Sandy would only be woken by the alarm.

While we waited for the bath to fill, Sally placed some bath bubble liquid into it, that smelt really nice. After checking that the water was at the right temperature, Sally took off her gown and invited me to join her,

As we sat in the hot bath opposite each other with our feet touching, Sally asked me, "What did you want to talk to me about?"

"When I woke feeling amazing after last night, I had the sudden thought that if I were to stay overnight away from the house on a regular basis, questions will be asked by the other girls." I explained.

"I am relieved Amy, as I thought you were regretting last night!" Sally said as she appeared to smile after anxieties were removed.

"Last night was great. You and Sandy were amazing. It was perfect for me!" I advised.

"I am new to these experiences with women and I did have concerns that I would be pushed into doing things I was uncomfortable with!" I further explained.

"I had a conversation with Victoria about Jo and you Amy, so I was aware of your preferences. I do know that Kerry likes to be a bit more dominant and push things too far with people." Sally revealed.

"Victoria and Kerry are very different!" I advised.

"Yes they might come across as two Sisters that are very similar, but not when it comes to sex. Victoria is much more considerate, whereas Kerry quite often wants to be the boss in the bedroom!" Sally explained.

"There is a question I have, but I am not sure I should ask it, because I don't want to cause offence!" I said quietly.

"Incest, you mean?" Sally asked.

"Err...Yes!"

"I don't want to shatter your fantasies, but I have to do so I'm afraid. I have never had actual sex with Kerry or Victoria. The closest we get is to have sex with other people in the same room. Yes I might kiss them on the lips or taste the juice of other ladies on their hands and sex toys, but I would not knowingly swap vaginal fluids with my daughters!" Sally fully explained.

"Sorry I raised the subject, as I had no right to ask!" I said slightly red faced.

"I am glad you asked, because I don't want you to think there is some secret incest thing going on, that I would involve you in!" Sally reassured me.

"Can I explain to Jo, just in case she had thought about this? I asked.

"Of course you can, but only Jo, as she was with us the other day, so needs to know!" Sally responded.

As we drank our tea sitting in the hot bath, I felt the need to give Sally a hug for raising such a sensitive private issue. Putting my tea down on the side, I asked, "Sally do you mind if I came across the bath for a hug?"

Sally put her tea to one side and we came together embracing fully in the bath. With our hands on each other shoulders looking into each others eyes, I whispered, "I am really sorry asking a question about something I had no right to ask about."

"I can reassure you than I am really happy that you understand the situation!" Sally replied smiling at me, before reaching in for a tender kiss.

Sally moving back slightly in the bath said. "Returning to your question about suspicions of the other girls you share the house with, remember they have active life's themselves. They might not be that interested in your life. Just see what happens. At least you have Jo to confide with and cover for each other!"

"I suppose so!" I replied.

"And if the situation proved difficult in the house or you just wanted to live with me here, then as I said earlier, I would love that!" Sally offered.

"Would your invite also extend to Jo, if she was interested?" I asked.

"Yes it would, because I think that would work and you could retain your close friendship!" Sally confirmed.

"Can I ask that you don't say anything to Jo about possibly moving here, because I don't want to rush these things! Lets just see what happens, see what is practical as you have rent paid on the student house and if it makes sense to us to live here together, then we can make it happen!" Sally suggested.

"Yes that makes total sense and I won't say anything to Jo." I responded.

Sally and I then kissed as a way to confirm our agreement, before helping to wash each other. After the alarm had sounded, there was a knock on the door, before Sandy entered saying "morning girls!" She then proceeded to sit on the toilet to have a pee, saying to us, "are you enjoying your bath, I am going to have a shower."

Sandy got off the toilet, wiping herself and headed to the shower.

Sally looked at me smiling. "That is one of the joys of living together, when you are sitting having a nice bath and your lover or partner comes into to use the toilet!"

"Just glad it was only a pee!" I said struggling to get my words out before laughing.

Sally collapsed back in the bath laughing, before putting her hand across her mouth. "We better get out of the bath, get dressed and go down for breakfast."

We quickly dried off, headed for the bedroom to dress, before heading to the kitchen. As we got to the kitchen, I said, "That was so funny!"

Sally replied. "Has that put you off moving in here at some point?"

"No, you do have spare bedrooms!" I said being presumptive.

"That is true!" Sally responded.

After eating breakfast at the kitchen table with Sally, Sandy joined us and we talked about various, before Sandy said, "I will drive you back now Amy."

As we left the house, I kissed Sally and agreed to speak in a few days. I then sat in the front passenger seat and drove with Sandy to near my house. As we parked around the corner, Sandy reached across touching my knee and then moved across to kiss me. After kissing for a few seconds, Sandy said, "Amy I really like you and want to see you again, with Sally or alone, if you are interested?

"Yes I am interested!" I replied.

"OK lets us swap phone numbers!" Sandy asked.

After swapping numbers Sandy said, "I will contact you in a few days and perhaps we can meet up!"

"Sounds good, I must be going now." I replied, leaving the car quickly hoping that nobody I knew had seen me in the car kissing Sandy.

On returning to the house, I quickly headed for my room and laid down on my bed trying to take in all of what had happened. I started to think what might happen next!

***********

To be continued. Will Amy move into Sally's house? Will her friend and lover Jo join her in moving to Sally's? Will Amy and Jo also be involved with Sandy? Will Sally's two Daughters Victoria and Kerry be involved? Will the other student housemates become suspicious about Amy and Jo? Did they see Amy kissing Sandy in her car?