University Pleasures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No - so long as you lock when you get out. And clean up after yourselves - the food, the fluids..."

Her comment drew a few laughs; Amanda rose to gather her things. She chatted a moment with Rebecca privately, then turned to Tom.

"Really had a good time, Tom. Thank you."

"Pleasure is ours," he quipped.

She left, and the gang of seven were left to consider what came next. The conversation immediately turned to the other members of the 'sex gang' who hadn't been able to attend so far, namely Aisha, Lois and the new girl, whose name was revealed to be Isis.

"They'll meet up at the titty bar," Rebecca said.

"That's where we're going later?" Tom asked for confirmation.

"That's the plan. Is there a problem?"

"No. Just... wanted to know."

Hanging out with so many girls in a public place was more challenging than seeing them in the confines of privacy; still, it wasn't the kind of place Tom was likely to be recognized, and he hadn't been in one since a few years ago when Porter had been in town.

Because the meeting was later, the women kept the conversation going on other topics; they were mindful of Tom's earlier request to tone it down. He had, after all, delivered the goods a second time that afternoon, in a different game that had been run right before dinner - before Amanda had left.

"Blindfolded?" Tom had inquired when Myriam had handed him the piece of cloth.

"Yep," she replied. "And so will every other girl; well, other than one we designate to work the strap-on."

Rebecca had produced a familiar piece of sexual equipment and everybody had giggled. She set it down in the middle of the room.

"Who gets to wear it?" Amanda had inquired.

"That depends on Tom's oral performance. We're going to offer our pussies to him," Myriam continued explaining the rules. "Once he gets a good taste, he has to tell whose pussy it is. If he gets it right, he gets to fuck that one. If he doesn't... well, the girl doesn't need to be punished, so whoever's got the strap-on takes his place and delivers where he should have."

"I like it," Mariella exclaimed with a broad smile. "Girls win however it plays out."

"That's the idea," Rebecca commented.

Amanda raised the same question.

"That doesn't tell us which girl wears it."

"Well," Myriam said with a grin, "we'll determine randomly which girl goes first; that girl will wear the device, unless Tom guesses it right the first time. But he won't."

"I'll take that bet," Tom intervened.

"Can we trade the strap-on to a next girl?" Thea asked. "Cause I really want to be ridden by it."

"Sounds fair," Rebecca spoke up. "But... let's skip the blindfolds for the girls."

No one objected. The new sex game was afoot. No one had redressed from the earlier game; they had merely hung around recuperating, drinking juice, chatting and playing some more traditional card games. Tom put on the blindfold, but Rebecca secured it on his head. Once all were satisfied he could not peak, the girls designated one of their own via a card selection to find out who would be the first to place her sex against Tom's mouth.

Tom got down to the floor, lying on the carpet; a hairless pussy was presented to him, its unique smell already thick. All the girls were fully shaven so it did not help. It was decided that Tom could not use his hands in any way; to prevent the girl from making any sounds as Tom's tongue and lips explored her opening, she was given a piece of cloth to bite on.

Tom, truly unable to tell one pussy from the next under these conditions, simply made a random guess.

"Thea?"

"Wrong," Mariella answered as she pressed her sex against his face, taunting him with it. "Now give me that strap-on while you offer Tom another offering."

The playful tone of her statement made everyone smile; a moment later, another hairless sex was propped up against Tom's lower face. His lips explored the wetness while his tongue worked with the taste, but again, there was no way to tell. It couldn't be Mariella - that was all he knew.

"Amanda?"

"Ah!" she called out. "Lucky guess."

Tom was stunned to have called it; it was indeed pure chance. Still, he wouldn't deny himself his reward. With permission, he took off his blindfold. The game had gotten him hard and he was ready to fuck, but Mariella spoke up, feigning offense.

"Hang on! I have a right to fuck a pussy. Give me a pussy to fuck!"

The other women giggled; it was Amanda who offered up a solution.

"She's right..."

Getting off her back and onto all fours, Amanda spun around so Tom's erection would be in her face; she then wiggled her butt to get Mariella behind her. The hispanic girl rushed to the scene, even as Amanda licked along Tom's shaft.

"That's how he fucked Aisha the first time," Tina remembered.

It wasn't a pussy but Tom wasn't about to complain. He watched the trapped dildo disappear inside Amanda even as his own rod vanished into her mouth. Odd images entered Tom's mind, remnants of his past weekend discussions with his other lover. He could easily picture Dana on all fours, spitroasted like this between himself and another male. The image appeared odd, simply because he would never have envisioned it until the indecent proposal at the beach. Now that Dana had opened herself up about her past and her potential future, this didn't seem so bad.

Tom's mind twisted it further; he imagined that Mariella was a transexual, with breasts and a cock, riding Amanda for all her worth. Meanwhile, Amanda moaned from being given and giving pleasure; it was an amazing blowjob, Tom told himself, and Mariella clearly had a way with her hips that could rival his.

"All right, time!" Myriam called. "Tom, you still have pussies to taste. Mariella, don't stop on our account."

"Not until Amanda tells me to," the hispanic girl replied.

With that scene ongoing, and Amanda's mouth now free providing a satisfying vocal performance, the blindfold returned over Tom's eyes and another girl was offered to him. Tom, ignoring the sounds, really tried to focus on the experience. It was narrowed to five women.

"Is it Myriam?"

"No, it's Rebecca. Sorry."

"Hang on!" Mariella called out. "I can't fuck two pussies at once! I only got one dick!"

"I'm so not done with her," Amanda called, reaching back to grab Mariella to prevent her from pulling out.

"I got this," Rebecca said as she moved away from Tom.

He couldn't see it through the blindfold, but Tom realized that Rebecca had gone to bury her snatch against Amanda's mouth, so Amanda could still get fucked while providing pleasure to her friend.

"We got another one for you," Myriam said.

The girls shuffled about before another took her spot beneath Tom's face; with only four options, it seemed to get easier. However, the sounds of sex near them distracted much more than Tom had anticipated. His erection throbbed for a welcoming opening, which only made the guess work that much harder - as hard as his penis.

"Lea?"

"Right on, stud... now pound me," the red-head ordered him.

He didn't even bother pulling up his blindfold, lifting his body off the floor and crawling forward. Lea helped guide his shaft inside her, moaning at the intrusion.

"Aw yes... pound me good."

Warm female hands went to rest on his buttocks as he began pilfering the hole offered to him; Myriam pulled the blindfold down so he could contemplate the sights around him. Mariella was thrusting hard while Amanda almost flailed about, unable to properly stimulate Rebecca underneath her orally - not that Rebecca seemed to mind. Below him, Lea's face was twisted with more pleasure, her eyes speaking volumes as to her level of lust. Tom felt the same, wondering if he would last at all in this new game. He had outperformed every prior performance earlier, but he couldn't hope to keep doing that, especially with so much stimulation around.

As it happened, he did deliver an orgasm to his current partner without reaching his own climax, Lea trembling under him. Tom lost focus as he watched her eyes glaze over; when his sight returned to the remainder of the scene, he saw Amanda leaning on her side, resting, while Mariella now pounded hard into Rebecca, delivering on an earlier promise.

"Wow..." Lea whimpered. "Thank you Tom..."

"I can't believe I didn't come," he blurted out.

"There's more fire in you," Tina said. "Come on... you got more pussies to taste."

And so the game resumed, with three potential candidates. As much as Tom enjoyed the setup, this time around, he didn't want to go through the entire line. Somehow, he just wanted to be done. He wanted to be selfish. Unfortunately, that didn't fully depend on him.

"Is it Tina?"

"Sorry, it's Thea..."

Tom heard the shuffle of women; he pictured Rebecca getting off from under Mariella to be replaced by the slim blonde Thea; he wasn't off on his estimate as he heard sounds of pistoning resuming a moment after stopping.

"Are the girls returning?" Tom asked.

"That was the plan."

"So Rebecca and Amanda are back in?"

"Just me," Rebecca said. "Amanda's... resting."

It would have been easier if only two girls remained; still Tom would play the game as presented. Mariella's voice reached him as another girl moved below his face.

"I'm keeping this pussy for a long time."

"Oh fuck!" Thea replied to her. "Please do."

Tom tasted the sex offered to him; he was even more clueless about it than before, and he was getting impatient.

"...uh... Tina?"

"Nope," it's Rebecca again.

Tom let out a silent grunt; Myriam caught it, and she realized Tom's state of mind and arousal. As Rebecca moved away and another girl took her place, Myriam bent over Tom's head and breathed down his neck.

"Try again."

In doing so, she had given him the answer, and he hurriedly spoke up.

"Now it's Tina."

"Yes," Myriam whispered to him. "Now fuck her hard."

The blindfold was thrown across the room; Tom flipped Tina on all fours and rammed his cock inside her opening without preamble, pouncing like a wild animal. Tina's mouth widened voicelessly as Tom forced himself in and out of her hole, rushing like a man bent on a single purpose. He pushed so hard that she fell onto her elbows; still, he kept pounding with the same ferocity, unmindful that Thea and Mariella were going at it full strength. The other girls just witnessed the savagery of the sexual encounter.

Tina began to let out a slew of curse words that, in her petite frame, seemed inappropriate - not that anyone cared.

"Fuck her up!" Myriam goaded Tom.

He blew it a moment later, overwhelmed with need and desire, spoiling a comparatively smaller offering inside Tina; she welcomed it with the same pleasure as every time before, enjoying the sensation of the liquid as it poured inside her.

"Oh! god!" she called out. "Thank you Tom..."

"I'm done," he said.

And he had been. He had further watched Mariella finish her onslaught on Thea, only to watch Myriam tear the strap-on away from her, put it on, and use it on the hispanic girl for a good while. Tina, Lea and Amanda had teased Tom's penis for a while, eliciting no reaction from it.

And then, dinner had arrived.

"We certainly want to keep our stud in high spirits," Mariella called out Tom as he emerged from his reverie. "I think it's time to be going?"

"Yeap," Myriam said.

The group took several minutes to clean up after themselves, wiping off some of the stains their fluids had left on the carpet, gathering the food to throw away what needed to disappear, putting the rest back in its containers for later.

Outside, two vehicles were parked; Amanda had already left with her own ride which had earlier been moved. Tom sat with Rebecca and Myriam; the other four girls climbed into the other vehicle. Tom was invited to sit in the passenger's seat while Rebecca drove.

As they headed out, the roommates turned to Tom for questions they felt relevant.

"Are you having fun, Tom?" Myriam asked.

"Yeah."

"Good."

There was a pause, then Rebecca chimed in.

"Is it too much? Do you want to stop?"

"No."

His answers were short; the girls suspected something was up. Rebecca parked the vehicle and hit her phone, texting the other girls. Tom watched her type for a moment, until Myriam called him out.

"Tom, you can tell us. You know, we're friends too."

Tom lowered his gaze; a thought had randomly entered his mind a few times during the day. It hadn't felt right to speak it. However, Myriam was asking, and he had been honest with her so far.

"I wish Dana were here."

"Who's Dana?" Rebecca asked.

Tom was surprised; he had expected Myriam to spill the beans to her roommate, but she had kept the secret. The surprise was genuine.

"She's my girlfriend," Tom replied.

"Hang on," Rebecca cut in. "You have a girlfriend? I thought you were single."

"I was. When we started... now..."

Myriam smiled.

"Congratulations. You took my advice to heart?"

"I did and... things evolved."

"How long have you been with her?" Rebecca cut in again.

"A few weeks, maybe."

"And you've been fucking with us too? Are you cheating on your girlfriend, Tom?"

It was Myriam who defused her roommate's reaction.

"It's cool. She knows he's with us. She's cool with it."

"And how do you know?"

"Because otherwise," Myriam insisted, "Tom wouldn't be here."

"Right," he corroborated.

Rebecca eased down, still shaken but visibly no longer concerned.

"Ok. If you say so... still..."

"Should we invite her?" Myriam suggested.

"No - and you know why."

Rebecca didn't know but it wasn't hard to suspect given she knew of the student-teacher relationship between Tom and her roommate; it was possible the girl could identify Myriam. That, in itself, would be a different matter entirely.

"Do you want to call her then?" Myriam further suggested.

"And tell her what? Hi, honey, I'm having a blast fucking my girlfriends since this morning. So far, I've come four times, and I'm due for a fifth once we get to the nudie bar?"

Neither girl answered the rhetorical point made; Tom mellowed out.

"Look, it's no big deal. It's just what's on my mind. Doesn't prevent me from enjoying all this or being the stud you want me to be..."

"Well," Rebecca cut in, "what we really want is for you to be well and to have fun, in that order."

"And I am. Both. Thank you for your concern."

The sentiment seemed sincere; Rebecca drove again, and the rest of the trip loosened the air as Myriam explained the plan.

"Essentially, Tom, we're going there to get some lapdances from the girls, in the quiet booths. Aisha will be there but she's working; Lois will show up later in the evening. As for the new girl - well, you'll see her on stage. Play your cards right, you'll get to discover everything she has to offer."

They arrived at the location; from the outside, it looked rather sleazy. Luckily, the inside decor was much more presentable. The party of seven, six women and one man, drew quite a few stares. They moved to an empty spot neared the front stage, currently unoccupied (though there were two girls dancing together on a sturdy customer's table. Aisha quickly showed up.

"Saved your seats. Hi Tom!"

"Aisha," he waved at her.

"My break is at 9:30 - 30 minutes from now. I'm going to be stealing you then, so be ready for me."

He nodded in compliance. The other girls giggled. An announcer called up the next girl to appear on the main stage. She was named Lilly Bloom. Tom watched her step onto the stage in a sequin-covered bathrobe, elegantly strutting as she performed her strip routine on stage. After all this time spent in non-sexual activities, the sight of exposed flesh and the sexy nature of the movements started to arouse Tom further.

He wasn't the only one.

"I'm getting a private booth," Mariella said. "Anybody come with me?"

No hands were raised; the others just wished her a good time.

"A booth?" Tom asked.

"Well," Thea commented, "the rule is no touching the girl but that doesn't mean you can't touch yourself."

"Plus," Lea added, "I'm fairly certain Mariella can convince her girl to make an exception. Just like our friend Tom here."

Drinks were served - beer mostly - and the girls started evaluating the performance of the dancers. And even though their words were critical, the tips were generous. Rebecca paid one of the girls - a dark-colored Hispanic answering to the name Mariposa, to dance on their table. She gave quite a show; it served to bring Tom to full arousal under his clothing.

Not long after, Aisha emerged in the room, walked up to Tom, grabbed his hand and dragged him towards one of the booths. The girls all giggled as they saw him helplessly dragged by the black girl. She pushed him inside the stall, closing the door, then pushed him onto the sofa. Quickly, Aisha pulled her top over her head, exposing her gorgeous black breasts.

"Come on," she called him out. "I only got fifteen minutes, and the boss isn't going to be accommodating."

"Sorry," Tom blurted out as he started stripping.

"Goddamn but I've been waiting all day for this."

She wasn't kidding; she pulled all her clothes off, tossing her already wet panties onto the sofa, helping Tom with his underwear and pants that all came off in a clump. She then sat on top of him, guiding his erection towards her eager pussy.

"You're gonna have to come in my mouth," she told him. "We can't stain the sofa."

"Sure," he replied without much thought behind it.

She impaled herself slowly, burying him inside her to the hilt, moaning gently as the folds of her sex parted.

"Aw... fuck... Tom..."

Her beckoning warmth demanded to be fucked; Tom's hands grabbed her buttocks and he started pumping her up and down on him. She pressed her chest against his chin even as she rode the sensation.

"Mmmm... yes... aw Tom... you're the best fuck in town..."

Whether it was sincere or just for his sake didn't matter; Tom provided Aisha with the best intercourse he could. She kept in control for several minutes, driving the rhythm by being on top. Her folds pressed him hard and triggered more desires in Tom.

"Get off," he said.

She complied; he moved her knees onto the sofa, bending her forward, and penetrated her opening at this new angle.

"...mother of... yes..." she blurted. "That's so good..."

Now fucking her from behind, Tom could appreciate the gorgeous curves of her ass and back, pounding away at her resistance until he extracted long moans from her, drowned out by the sound of the music coming from the main room.

"This is so forbidden," Aisha managed to say.

"We're not supposed to be having sex back here, right?" Tom reasoned.

"Heck no. I could get fired."

"The only firing that's happening," Tom joked, "will be my load in your mouth."

And he pressed harder inside his partner, enjoying once more the contrast of her black skin against his paler tone. Aisha peaked, the orgasm rocking her core and bringing the motions to a stop for a moment while she caught her breath.

"Hot damn, Tom... tell me you got more for me."

"It's on its way," Tom said, resuming his thrusts.

Aisha had other ideas. She pushed him back and twisted so she could lie on her back.

"I want to watch you fucking me."

He complied, pushing himself back into her moist sex, rubbing her clitoris with one finger as his cock rummaged inside her. Her eyes focused on the penetration as if her gaze was frozen.

"Your white dick feels so good in my black cunt," she goaded him on.

Tom needed to hurry and he knew it; there was a clock on the wall. They had entered at 9:32. It was now 9:41.

"You dirty girl," he began to tease her with words. "How's it feel getting fucked on the job?"

"Amazing..."

"What would you do if your boss walked in right now?"