University Pleasures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd... ask him to join us."

"What would you do to him?"

"Wrap my sweet lips around his cock and suck it."

The verbal play worked its magic; Tom felt his climax forthcoming.

"Suck mine instead," he ordered her.

She obliged, wrapping her red-colored lips around his erection and working her own magic on it; just like in their first encounter, he blew his load down her gullet, and she swallowed it like a professional.

"Aw fuck! Aisha!" he grunted.

She grunted back as her mouth tightened on his shaft, mindful not let a single drop of his seed spill out. As she pulled away, he leaned down and kissed her, tasting a bit of himself on her tongue. It wasn't the first time it had happened.

"Thank you," she told him as she began dressing up. "You have no clue how much I wanted to be there earlier, but I had obligations with my family, and then I had to work."

"I'm glad I came," Tom joked, "pun intended."

"Get dressed too... want me to send a girl for you to watch?"

"I'm good."

Aisha was the first out, planting a kiss on Tom before exiting. He eventually returned to the girls, who were entertaining yet another dancer at their table. This one was pale white, short with blonde hair, answering to Candy. Tom practically ignored her; the girls gave him several winks of acknowledgement.

"I bet that didn't take long," Thea commented.

"Everybody got what they wanted," Tom merely said.

He turned to stare at the half-naked girl on the table, smiling at her. His mind drifted to ideas of sex, but no specific image. It was saturated with the memories of all the day's encounters, diluted into pure essence of desire that in itself made no sense. By now, he half-expected the nudie bar to devolve into an orgy, even though this thought made absolutely no sense.

"I need some air," he suddenly called out, rising from his chair.

He walked away, leaving the girls surprised, all except for Rebecca and Myriam; the latter rose to join him outside. Tom had stalled past the door, breathing in deeply. Myriam walked up to him but remained silent, waiting for him to first notice her, then speak up.

"I'm fine," he replied.

"Fine is a word for it, yes. There's more."

"I'm exhausted, Myriam. Mentally mostly. This is... beyond belief."

"Okay... what do you want to do?"

"Honestly?"

He hesitated about answering because it wasn't what the girls wanted to hear; then again, he had told Myriam he would be candid.

"To go home. Sleep. In my bed. I know that wasn't the plan but..."

"Plans change," she calmly stated. "Just one thing. You tell the girls yourself. They'll understand."

"They will?"

She punched him in the shoulder.

"Of course, they will... Tom, you were a sex god today! You outlasted all of us."

"I'm not sure I did, but thanks."

"You've earned your rest..."

He smiled at her, thankful for her understanding. A new question crept in the back of his mind, and it only reared its head because he was quitting on the plans they had made.

"What was next?"

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yes."

She nodded her head.

"So you can change your mind?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. I just... I have a right to know, I think. And I should know what I'm... depriving you of. Does that make sense?"

"It does, actually."

She took his hand.

"We were going to hang until Lois came along, around 10:30; then Isis would have gone on stage just for you, followed by a personal dance in a booth that would have led - wherever you wanted. After that, we would pack up and head back to my place for end of day recreation."

"So I was supposed to have sex with Lois and this new girl I've never met?"

"Pretty much."

Tom considered his options and quickly came up with a decision.

"I've been letting you have the reins all day... can I take over? Can I decide what I want to do?"

"Of course... and if it involves Dana, well..."

"It doesn't", he told her, "but thanks for considering it. No. I'm going to head home to take a shower - after I talk to the girls. I need to be in my space. Now, if any of the girls want to come to my place..."

It was a gamble; if seven or more girls all arrived at the same time, the neighbors would definitely get suspicious. Tom's apartment wasn't as discreet as Myriam's.

"You'll leave the door unlocked?"

"I can do that."

"Well... that raises an opportunity," Myriam considered.

As they started heading back inside, Tom grabbed her hand and pursued with another question.

"What about tomorrow? What's planned for then?"

She smiled at him.

"I won't tell you. Nothing in the morning, because we all planned to sleep in - but in the early afternoon... I know you'll like it. Trust me."

"Ok."

The women were disappointed but not overly so; they couldn't really claim that Tom hadn't been there for them all day. When he extended the invitation to come to his place, many understood it for the gesture it really was: a way for him to regain control. It was fairly certain the majority would simply head home and wait until the next day.

"But we're still on for tomorrow," he reassured them.

Myriam walked him out, giving him a goodbye kiss, telling him that she would personally drop by his place later. Tom told her to wait at least an hour; he was walking home.

It took him that much time to reach his apartment, walking silently across town as he pondered his current state of being. Arriving, he unlocked the door, walked in, stripped after closing the door (but not locking it) and headed straight into the shower. As cool water poured over his body, he felt the earlier tension drain away. He was content to be alone in his place, no longer overwhelmed by the female presence that had surrounded him all day.

He stepped out of the shower, drying himself but not bothering to cover up, and he walked into the living room, lying down on the couch. Within minutes, he fell asleep waiting for Myriam and whomever would come knocking.

It didn't take long for dreams of intense sexuality to overwhelm his passive thoughts.

END CHAPTER 5