University Pleasures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand still, Tina - or you get the paddle!"

She giggled out-of-character but stopped fidgeting. Tom noticed Isis had left Myriam alone for a while, the remote lying on the side. For now, he decided to let that one slide.

"Time for another round of trivia," he said, and he pulled out a penis-shaped dildo from the drawer, setting it on his desk.

The girls stared in awe as they started punching in the answers to the next series of questions, which the computer compiled for everyone's benefit. Tom checked the results from the five remaining players. Mariella turned out to be the winner while Isis scored the lowest amount of points. Tom ordered Isis to hand the remote to Myriam.

"You've suffered enough," he told the half-Asian schoolgirl. "I give you control. Enjoy it."

"Thank you, sir," Rebecca said.

She lifted her feet above her desk, getting her legs to rest apart as she leaned back in her chair, remote in hand, playing with the intensity of the vibrator inside her pussy.

"But please keep it down," Tom warned.

"Of course," she answered, focusing on the rising pleasure inside her and on keeping her lips shut.

"Now... Isis..."

"Sir?" she asked him, standing near her desk.

"I'm offering a choice," he said, raising the dildo. "You can either entertain our friend at the board or the one at her desk."

"Sir?"

He grinned.

"What? Did you think that was for you? It's punishment, not reward."

The statement made the other girls laughed; Isis stepped forward and grabbed the dildo, getting behind Tina.

"On your knees," Tom ordered her. "And make sure your friend is ready for what you're about to give her."

"Yes sir."

Everyone watched Isis stare into Tina's pussy, then push her tongue in to check for wetness. Tina shivered. Isis then wrapped her own lips around the dildo tip to get it wet, all the while the others contemplated the scene in silence. They watched as Isis brought the plastic toy between Tina's legs, pushing it upwards: they saw the device vanish inside Tina's crevice.

"Aahh..." Tina moaned.

"Well done," Tom complimented Isis. "We will make a good student of you yet. Now, play with Tina while we continue the test."

The scene was becoming much more distracting, with Thea bent over, Myriam's legs up on her desk as she leaned back, and Isis servicing Tina at the front. The remaining three players, Mariella, Aisha and Rebecca, all seemed eager to get in on some action too. Tom selected the next five questions. It came up with a tie for the win between Aisha and Rebecca; Mariella, the loser of this round, rose from her chair with pleading eyes.

"Please punish me I've been bad."

"I think Thea deserves some love too," Tom ordered her.

"Yes, teacher."

It didn't take long for Mariella to shuffle behind Thea, kneeling into her exposed behind, burying her face against her snatch. Thea felt Mariella's tongue roll against her pussy and moaned with delight and desire.

"Ooooh... Mariella..." Thea's lips whimpered.

Myriam, at that point, let out a long groan as the vibrator inside her brought her to a climax. As she was still shaking, she spoke up.

"Ah... I'm sorry mister Brown... I tried to be quiet..."

"It's all right for now," he told her. "But we still have one round to go, and you're not in it, so pipe down."

"Yes sir. Sorry sir."

Tina wasn't having much more success in remaining quiet with Isis pushing the dildo in and out of her repeatedly. Tina had difficulty focusing on standing straight; her hands kept leaving the blackboard. Tom decided not to intervene.

Before moving to the final round of questions, TOo unzipped his pants and pulled his penis from under his clothing. It wasn't as hard as it could be but it was no longer limp, nor was this really an issue. The two remaining schoolgirls eyed it with desire.

"Final questions," he said, "for the prize."

Aisha looked back to Rebecca.

"It's gonna be mine!"

"In your dreams."

"Girls, behave, or you'll both get it," he intervened.

With that, they picked up their phones and locked in their five next answers. Tom didn't check the result until all answers were entered and tallied.

Rebecca won it by a single answer. Aisha yelped.

"No! Not fair! I wanted the dick!"

"He owes it to me after that paddling!" Rebecca argued back.

"Enough!" Toma called out. "Both of you, front and center."

They rose from their desks, shoving each other aside as they got to the front.

"On your knees, now!"

They complied. He began to gently slap his cock on their faces one after the other. Hardness slowly came to it.

"I told you. You either behave or you both get the shaft."

"I won't work with her," Aisha said.

"Me neither," Rebecca replied.

"As you wish," Tom said. "Now... both of you... on me."

Everyone had been waiting for this. Both mouths closed on Tom's shaft, licking, swallowing, mouthing. His hardness fully manifested a moment later as the gorgeous young women serviced him. In front of him at her desk, Myriam was still teasing herself with the vibrator and Mariella was still eating out Thea. Beside him, Tina was still being fucked with the dildo by Isis.

"Who's the best teacher around?" Tom called out.

The question being rhetorical, no one answered, all too busy with their own affairs. Tom focused on the two schoolgirls at his feet. They were playfully fending off one another to get access to his erection, teasing him in the process. Aisha had opened her blouse to reveal her bra; not to be outdone, Rebecca pulled her bowtie off and wrapped it around Tom's cock in a show of bravado.

"Enough competition," Tom told them. "Now kiss and makeup."

They complied, locking lips over his erection in the process. Tom trembled from the desires further rising into him. He wanted to feel the folds of woman's sex around his erection. He pulled Aisha up to her feet and kissed her even as Rebecca continued her oral treatment on him. He flipped the black girl onto Amanda's empty student desk and pulled down her skirt and panties together, revealing the roundness of her chocolate-colored ass. Rebecca assisted in guiding him into Aisha's warmth, encountering no resistance in the process. He thrust hard once; Aisha moaned. Tom's eyes wandered to the other sexual happenings as he rammed inside the black schoolgirl.

Myriam had stopped her solo play, fully taking off her panties and removing the vibrator from inside her vagina; it was set on the table with the remote and she was moving forward. She stopped by Tom, planting lavish kisses on his lips while her other hand caressed Aisha's hair.

Rebecca had now moved up to Mariella and Thea; Mariella was now seated on the edge of the desk and Thea, still in handcuffs, had buried her mouth against the hispanic girl's pussy, eating her up. Rebecca emulated Myriam's move in that she traded kisses with Mariella who was being orally pleasured.

Near the front, Tina was thoroughly satisfied from what Isis had done to her. Tina had turned around and was being smothered against the blackboard in a tight embrace from Isis; Tom could see their tongue-twisted kisses by turning his head, though when Myriam came to kiss him, he lost focus on them.

"Aww... Tom... yes... fuck me..." Aisha moaned under him.

Myriam whispered in his ear.

"Make sure you keep some for later. There's a second period after recess."

"Noted," he mumbled, more focused on the penetration than anything else.

The group orgy went on for a bit longer; Tina played with Isis' sex, sliding a hand into her clothes, wanting to return the pleasure provided to her earlier by her mid-eastern friend. Thea made sure to give Mariella a most thorough oral performance, making the hispanic girl tremble with delight and pleasure. Eventually, the second winner, Rebecca, was laid on her back on top of her own student desk and Tom moved from a satisfied Aisha to an eager new girl, his rod pushing into her confines with power and conviction. Myriam tagged along, sharing kisses with Rebecca and Tom.

"I'm gonna blow..." Tom blurted out after a moment.

"I'll take it," Myriam called it, and she helped Tom pull out of Rebecca and into her waiting mouth.

Tom grabbed Myriam by the hair and face-fucked her to his release; she greedily gulped it down as Tom squeezed her head against his crotch in a satisfied manner, groaning through the ejaculation.

Everybody was pretty much done by that point. Tom felt light-headed; he sat on the edge of the nearest desk, panting gently even as the girls shuffled around him, picking up their stray items of clothing and sexual paraphernalia.

"I think," Tom whimpered. "It's... time for a recess. Right?"

"I think that's a good idea," Myriam said. "Come on girls. Get some juice for everyone."

Rebecca remained with Tom while the women cleaned up the place; they returned with some fruit juices for everyone, then headed out back into the school. Rebecca caressed Tom's back.

"Thank you, Tom. Was it fun?"

"Hell yeah," he replied with a grin. "I never imagined how erotic a classroom could be."

"Are you going to be able to teach again without thinking of this?" she teased him with the knowledge.

"Not for a while, no..."

It was only a half-truth. It was easy, in a formal classroom, to be professional. The memory might resurface but it would never prevent him from doing the job he was paid to do.

"How long is the recess?" he asked.

"As long as you need. You know, we could have gone again, but we want you to be in top shape for the next period."

"Well, I'll be fine if we don't start off naked right away."

The comment made Rebecca smile. Tom glanced at the empty room.

"This is an amazing setup."

"Thank Amanda when you can."

"She means something to you, right?"

"Oh yeah," Rebecca confided. "I adore her. I'd marry her if she weren't already engaged. Her husband is sweet and kind. He doesn't want to swing with us, though. Amanda offered it to him."

Tom stared with disbelief.

"I don't know of any man who would deny himself this yet allow his wife to partake."

"Well, you don't know her husband."

Tom couldn't argue with the logic. He noticed, now that he was more relaxed, than Rebecca seemed tense. His hand went to her shoulder.

"What's up?"

"I'm just... it's really fun with you. More fun than with any of the others, as far as I'm concerned."

"Thanks."

"But it is going to dry up at some point."

Tom looked at her as if she knew something he didn't. She tried to explain herself.

"It's just sheer coincidence that Myriam spotted you at the bar; it's plain luck your friend tried his hand at Tina. We connected through luck, but that runs out. You're a great lover, Tom, but even that won't last. Not with these girls, anyway."

"They'll get tired of me at some point," he reasoned.

"They will," Rebecca confessed, "and it will be through no fault of your own. You're the local flavor and you taste really good, but it never lasts. Still, you may be their longest run."

Tom noticed the language and grammar she was using.

"Their? You're not including yourself in it."

"No. I'm... soured a bit."

"How so?"

"I'm hoping to meet someone - a guy or a girl, doesn't matter - and I want to be with that person alone. It's not you, I know that much, but you're damn close, Tom. Affection, attentive, strong and confident..."

"I owe that all to you girls," he complimented them.

She smiled shyly.

"Well, we helped get you out of your shell, but it was all in you already. But about me... as long as I live with Myriam, I'm gonna be stuck in these ways. So I'm planning on moving out after Christmas. Don't worry - she knows."

"I see."

"She's still my best friend, but I want a soulmate. Does that make sense?"

"It does," he replied, thinking of Dana. "But just because you have one doesn't mean you have to stop playing. That's entirely your decision."

"I know - but it's what I would want, if I were with that special someone."

Tom wondered how much of Rebecca's reasoning could apply to his relationship with Dana; before last weekend, he would never have considered Dana as part of his expanded sexual horizon. She was colleague, friend, lover, girlfriend and perhaps, as Rebecca hinted, soulmate. She had opened up to him in unexpected ways and he had returned the kindness. They were closer than ever. She definitely seemed open to experimentation, if he only considered last night, and there was much more to think about.

Rebecca kissed his cheek and exited, leaving him alone to his thoughts. Tom caught the lingering smell of sex and decided to get some fresh air in the hall. The girls weren't there. He was a bit hungry and wondered if there were snacks around. He wandered back to the ground floor; none of the girls were there either. He made it back to the teacher's lounge and found a box of mini-donuts open, half of them gone. He swallowed one whole and started nibbling on the second one.

He looked up to find the tall lanky Thea staring at him in the entryway. She gently walked up to him and smiled.

"Hi Tom."

"Hi."

"I went to the classroom but you weren't there. Donuts?"

"Yep. Want one?"

"Took one. Thanks."

She paused; she obviously wanted to chat. Tom received the same vibe from her as he got from Rebecca - she had a revelation for him. He waited until she spoke.

"Tom... I..."

"Yes?"

"I... really like... the way you fuck."

He grinned.

"Thanks, I guess."

"And... I really want to be fucked like that more often... if you hadn't just come, I'd fuck you right now," she half-joked.

"I've been known to perform well under pressure," he added to the humor.

She looked away for a moment as she spoke.

"Listen... I know you have someone in your life."

"You do?"

"Yeah... it's been discussed. Anyway... I wanted to know if you wanted to get intimate with only me, at some point, you could. You know, without the gang. They're cool and all, but every so often, it's nice to have some one-on-one."

"I can't disagree," he commented, though his mind struggled with the unspoken words.

"And," Thea continued, "I don't know if your significant other would mind."

An obvious realization crept into Tom's mind, and it came from both Rebecca's earlier confession and this one.

"Thea... do you know something I don't?"

"I... probably do," she confided. "But I shouldn't speak of it more. Anyway, no rush. Just think on my suggestion. Please?"

"Ok. I will."

Thea exited the room quickly, leaving Tom with a sense of foreboding that made him edgy. These two interventions: they almost felt like partings, as if there wouldn't be any more group sexual activities after this one. Rebecca wanted to move on; Thea wanted to move forward but in a different direction. Tom couldn't ignore the thoughts entering his mind. He left the teacher's lounge intent on finding the other girls.

In the hall, he intercepted the new girl Isis; she was leaning against a wall.

"Isis. Hi."

"Hi, Tom... didn't get much of a chance to introduce myself," she smiled at him.

"No. No, you didn't."

She bowed slightly to him, explaining that her short introduction in class was actually truthful. She had emigrated only a few years ago.

"How did you get involved with these girls?" was Tom's first question.

"Well," Isis replied without any shyness, "they saw me perform at Aisha's bar and they just had to have me. They seduced me, in a way."

"Wow."

"Yeah," she laughed as she related her tale. "They bought me drinks, they hired me for private dances... it got intimate real quick. My first time was with Myriam. She's the one who recruits."

"I know," Tom recalled his own experience.

"After that, she eased me into it - like she did you, I imagine."

"She did do me like that," Tom joked.

They stared at each other.

"Anyway. I'm dancing to pay for my studies. I don't take drugs and I don't sleep with customers - well, except for... you know."

"What are you studying?"

"Software programming."

Everything fell into place, as Isis knew Tom would understand.

"Impressive setup."

"Thanks. It was all Myriam's idea though. I just made it happen."

Tom was pleased to get to know her more, considering they might get even more intimate in the second part of class; he had every intention of steering the game in that direction. However, more importantly, he needed to validate his earlier conclusion.

"Listen, Isis... I'm going to ask you an... odd question. Feel free not to answer but... I need to ask."

"Shoot," she waited for it.

"Is this... a last time getting together?"

"Not as far as I know," she answered honestly.

"Okay. I was just wondering."

"Why would you think that?"

He didn't answer. He thanked her and resumed his walk; he wanted to catch Myriam. If anyone would be in the know, it would be the girl running the show. Except he didn't find her at all. He located the rest of the girls, Aisha, Tina and Mariella, but no Myriam. When he inquired, he was told she had stepped out for a moment but she would return soon. They asked when recess would end.

"Not until Myriam returns," he replied.

And so they waited for about fifteen minutes before the half-Asian schoolgirl appeared in the building. Tom intercepted her but she stopped him before he could speak; clearly, she had anticipated his reaction somehow.

"We can talk after the game, Tom."

"So there is something to talk about."

"Not quite," she stated. "The game itself is that discussion."

Perplexed, Tom stared into Myriam's eyes; he could see her 'trust me' glare. He decided to do just that.

"Recess is over!" he called.

A few minutes later, everyone was back in the room, ready to resume the day's activities. It was about 2:30 in the afternoon, roughly 30 minutes after the end of the first period, and everyone was eager to play again. Tom had cast aside any doubts about his earlier conversations, focusing solely on the activities planned. Before starting class, Myriam had handed him a new instruction sheet for the second period. He read it quickly and smiled. With his schoolgirl students back in their seats, eager to 'learn' from him, he turned to his presentation.

"Hello again, everyone. Unfortunately, your fellow schoolmates will not be able to join us, but we do wish them well. Let's have a thought for Amanda, Lois and Lea."

A moment of silence followed; it was obvious the missing girls would have preferred to forego their obligations to be part of this, but life took precedence.

"Now then," Tom said. "We're moving the classroom around. Push all the desks to the edges of the room."

The girls stood and carried out the instruction, clearing the middle of the room. Tom had earlier noticed some gym mats lying against the back wall; he had initially thought they were stored there. As it turned out, he had been wrong.

"All right. Take the mats out and lie them so they form a square."

He helped the girls with the setup; minutes later, they had a soft surface to work on. The mats had also been cleaned. Shoes came off.

"Very good. Now, we're going to have a physical competition. We're going to randomly assign fighters against one another. The goal is to strip your opponent."

Tom paused his roleplay to address an important issue that was mentioned in the instruction sheet.

"I trust you all have replacement clothing."

The girls giggled.

"This is a multiple step strip game. You don't need to strip your opponent fully. You just need to remove two items per fight. My randomizer here (he pointed to the computer) will determine who fights with whom. Gather around the mats. The winner at the end is whomever still has at least one item of clothing on."

With the main rules established, Tom addressed combat etiquette.

"No permanent injuries, please. This is for fun. If you tap out, you lose an item of clothing. By the way - socks are off-limits. You keep them on."