University Pleasures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a fetish thing, Tom told himself. He imagined all these girls in nothing but their socks. But the image could wait. It was time to fight - time to play, Tom thought. Assigning random matches made the entire thing more interesting as far as he was concerned. The premise was that they were fighting over him. How could this not turn him on?

"Isis vs. Rebecca."

The two schoolgirls moved onto the mat and quickly went into a physical struggle; everybody watched as Isis clearly began to dominate the match, moving behind Rebecca and pinning one of her arms against her chest, twisting it. When Rebecca yelped for pain, Isis told her to tap out for release. She did.

Rebecca unceremoniously pulled off her bowtie and the fight resumed.

Once again, Isis outperformed Rebecca, flipping her onto her front, then wrangling the plaid miniskirt off her without difficulty.

Isis was clearly a great contender, Tom told himself.

"Mariella vs, Myriam."

The hispanic girl was eager to take down her half-Asian opponent. Their grappling was intense and highly erotic as they quickly started rubbing themselves one against the other, Mariella trying to plant kisses on an ever-retreating Myriam. But the half-Asian was outwitted when she fell backwards and Mariella grabbed onto her skirt, pulling it off as Myriam struggled to rise.

"Every skirt must go," Mariella beamed.

Myriam, not to be outdone, charged her adversary. It didn't help; Mariella tripped her up and managed to sit on her; mindful of not giving her friend a wedgie, she pulled Myriam's underwear off even as the half-Aasian struggled under he. As Mariella rose, Myriam covered her rear in fake shame.

"I'm gonna win this!" Mariella claimed as she tossed the underwear away.

Slightly aroused, Tom called it, and moved on to the next match: Thea against Tina, the tallest versus the shortest opponent.

Surprisingly, Tina fought more fiercely than anyone believed given her size. She managed to get Thea on her back and tore away at the buttons holding the blouse closed; even as Thea struggled to protect her chest, Tina then managed to pull the bowtie off, earning her first point.

With her open blouse dangling, Thea came back with a vengeance, grabbing Tina from behind, groping her small breasts and tickling her at the same time. Thus distracted, Tina could do nothing when Thea also tore open her blouse, then did the same trick as her opponent with the bowtie.

With both opponents equally stripped, a third round was called. Tina brilliantly feinted a low attack which led to Thea protecting her legs; the short brown-haired schoolgirl managed an impressive leap where she tackled Thea from behind, dragging her to the floor. Pinning her belly with stronger legs than anyone would have believed, Tina reached her hands around her lithe friend's frame and undid the clasps of her bra, slipping her hands into the blouse. A beautiful black bra became Tina's trophy as she won this round.

Everyone, even Thea, congratulated the petite girl on her win; she glanced at Tom, hopeful for later.

"Aisha vs. Mariella."

Only the black girl hadn't yet participated in a bout, and she was pitted against the hispanic girl. Mariella hadn't fully recovered from her altercation with Myriam, perhaps giving an edge to Aisha. However, Mariella proved her worth in the struggle when she managed to pin Aisha's arms behind her back, getting her elbows to almost touch. Aisha tapped out and the bowtie came off.

A victorious Mariella grinned as the second round began; once more, the hispanic girl outwitted her opponent. When Aisha grabbed Mariella's skirt in order to pull it off, she left herself open and, with no bowtie to hold the blouse's collar, Mariella tore it open. Aisha, surprised, let go to protect her top, not quick enough for Mariella to flip her friend onto her chest and pull away at the blouse. Thus restrained by her own clothing, with Mariella's foot on her back, Aisha had no choice to tap out.

Mariella paraded triumphantly with bowtie and blouse in hand as Aisha retreated, her ample black chest now only covered by a white bra.

Tom decided to loosen up and removed his own tie, much to the girl's excitement.

"Next up, we have Rebecca against Thea."

Her previous opponent had humiliated Rebecca; she came back with a vengeance, jumping wildly on Thea who fell back to protect herself. Rebecca struggled with Thea's skirt - when that didn't come off, Rebecca managed to pull the open blouse away from Thea's skin, confusing the tall blonde. From there, it was only a matter of alternating between the two items for Rebecca to score a win. The blouse came off and, because Thea's bra had already vanished, she wound up topless for everyone's pleasure, including hers.

But the battle wasn't over. Thea wasn't to be outdone either. Rebecca quickly wound up on the ground with her back twisted, her legs pulled back; it was easy for Thea to pull the white panties off, exposing her friend's bottom while everyone cheered them on.

A decisive round was ahead: this time, Thea stood no chance. Even before she was ready to resist, Rebecca pounced on her. The skirt, loosened from their prior struggle, snapped off without a hitch, and Thea was left in nothing but panties and socks to much applause from the crowd.

"Myriam vs. Tina."

Perhaps stymied by seeing her roommate's drive in the previous contest, Myriam raced to strip Tina quickly. The short girl put on a good show of resistance but didn't achieve in keeping her skirt on.

As with her previous opponent, Tina managed to then flip the tables on Myriam, making her tap out as she restrained her legs in an impressive hold that twisted Myriam's very core. Defeated, Myriam chose to remove her blouse. It was a thrilling sight, seeing her with a bowtie wrapped around her neck, a white bra, no panties and socks.

They needed to settle it, and it was Tina who did. The obvious target would have been the bowtie, but Tina feinted as she had earlier and managed to unclasp Myriam's bra as they struggled. Pulling the item off wasn't even an issue after that.

"Ah-ah! I win!" Tina threw her tongue at her friend.

Myriam faked pouting as she returned to her spot, standing only in a bowtie and socks.

Tom unsnapped two buttons of his shirt. He was feeling warm in all the right places, watching these girls fighting and stripping for his benefit - really, for everyone's benefit.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the class door frame. Eyes shifted as another woman came into view. She was dressed in a professional looking suit, from bottom to top in flat dark shoes, dark pantyhose, a dark grey skirt with the hem just under her private, a thin leather belt holding it up, a white long-sleeved blouse buttoned to the top under a camisole whose color matched the skirt, and glasses behind which a powerful gaze peered into the room.

"The supervisor!" Myriam called out, for everyone to know this woman's role in the game.

Except it wasn't a game for Tom - and even if it wasn't a surprise, having somehow anticipated this might happen - he couldn't breathe. His eyes locked with Dana's as she played her part, the stern mentor coming in to check on her mentee.

It was everything and nothing Tom had ever wanted, and he had no words.

END OF CHAPTER 7