University Pleasures Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana pushed Myriam onto her back, pressing their chests together even as their embrace ignited in delicious fire. Myriam was awkwardly trying to fumble with Dana's pants. The older woman helped her in the process and everything came off. Not to be outdone, Dana flipped Myriam onto her front and pulled down her dress and panties. Both women now wore nothing but socks: short for Dana, long for Myriam.

Dana was the first to take charge, burying her mouth on Myriam's sex; her quick licks sent shivers up Myriam's spine and make her shake and moan.

Tom took off his socks and dropped his trousers. He walked back to the door and made sure it was locked. Then, he merely stared intensely as his girlfriend orally pleasured the younger woman.

"...oh fuck... I didn't think I'd get... so soon..."

"Enjoy it," Tom said. "You earned it for the whole of your work. We told you if you stayed in class and worked hard, we'd reward you for it."

"Oh Tom... let me suck you."

Tom walked over to the couch. With her head tilted sideways, Myriam happily welcomed the erection in her mouth and tried, as best she could given the stimulation happening between her legs, to service her former teacher. Dana looked up, pleased to see that Tom was now also taking part in the scene. It was their arrangement, after all, to share everything. It merely needed to be discussed and agreed upon beforehand.

After a short moment, Myriam pulled her mouth away and replaced it with her hand; this allowed her to keep jerking Tom off while vocalizing her pleasure from Dana.

"Aah... yes... fuck yes... I've missed this... ugh... please make me come..."

Dana hadn't practiced but she was willing to take it as far as it went; she ran her tongue in and around the opening the way she figured she would enjoy it, driving a finger between her own legs to feel for her own flesh. It obviously worked because Myriam's breathing skipped a beat, an orgasm striking her vulnerable spots.

"Aaahh... yesssss!"

The sound dragged on for a while even as Dana kept tasting between Myriam's legs; as the passion dwindled, Myriam let go of Tom and rose, pushing Dana off the couch and on the carpet, onto her back. She didn't hesitate to bury her mouth on the older woman's pussy, ready to return the glorious favor she had just been given. Tom stared for a moment; on all fours, Myriam was presenting her rear end to him. Tom cast a glance at Dana; she gave him the go-ahead.

Bending his knees and leaning into Myriam, Tom pushed his shaft into her welcoming orifice. The surprised insertion did not slow Myriam down in any manner as her tongue and fingers began to work their magic on Dana. Looking past his direct partner even as he fucked her, Tom stared at Dana's increasingly orgasmic stare, the result of Myriam's own powerful desires. It occurred to Tom he might not last long, not that he minded: he was certain the girls could entertain themselves without him. He looked to Dana for guidance but she was lost to the pleasure at that point.

"Ummm... Myriam... ooh goodness... ff... yes..."

Tom decided there would be no point in holding back. Truthfully, this was simply the first game of the evening. Myriam was in for quite a night. Tom's pace became frantic, Myriam barely able to continue her service of Dana's flesh. Tom's tip began to twitch with anticipation.

"Ah... Myriam... I'm coming hard!"

He filled her pussy with wet cream as he rammed his hardness deep inside her; she jerked at every thrust as Tom climaxed with wild abandon.

When Tom pulled out, Myriam returned to finish her work on Dana, and swiftly brought the older woman to a satisfying finish.

The trio rested on the carpet for several minutes in silence, still, satisfied, recuperating. Semen was dribbling from Myriam's hole onto the carpet; a stain for later. Eventually, Dana crawled to Tom and kissed him, then invited Myriam to rest against her. She leaned forward, trading kisses with both.

"...wow..."

"Indeed," Tom said. "Sorry I didn't last long."

"Don't care," Myriam said. "I had my fun from Dana, and then you had yours. As long as everybody has fun. And it was good."

Dana was caressing Myriam's back as she pressed herself against them.

"I had mine too..."

Dana and Myriam kissed again, then Dana spoke further.

"Now, Myriam, I want you to be honest. Surely, you didn't stop the sex games just because Tom wasn't there, right?"

Myriam giggled.

"No. We... found another... man. He's not Tom but he's really nice and shy."

"And have you been changing his life too?" Tom asked.

"We started, but I only only met him in early December, so we only had time to get one good sex party in."

Dana cast a complicit look at Tom, then continued her inquiry.

"How'd you meet him?"

"Well, he's also a student. Older, like doctorate. 26. He wants to be an architect or something. Met him at a student party I attended. I made sure he wasn't involved, dragged him to a remote room and blew him, then traded numbers."

"Familiar," Tom said. "His name?"

"Ryan. He's so cute and shy. It took him four days to gather the courage to call me. I teased him so bad with naked pictures and stuff - kept postponing our date, well, for a few days anyway. He jumped me so hard that first time, I was barely able to strip! He fucked me in his childhood shed, behind his parents' house. He still lives there. At his parents, not in the shed."

The enticing narrative had managed to rouse Tom's dick from its slumber; it was now poking Dana's side. She ignored it, inviting Dana to pursue.

"So I brought him home. Well, Rebecca tried him out, ambushing him in the shower. He had her bent against the wall, fucking her hard when I came in. He seemed so confused when I joined in. I told him I had that kind of relationship with all my friends. You know what he asked first?"

"If there were other guys," Tom said.

"Exactly. I told him there was one which I really, really liked - as a lover. I asked if he minded. He didn't answer right away."

Dana turned her head to her lover, the poke now deeply sticking in her side.

"God, Tom! You're so hard again!"

"Ride him!" Myriam ordered Dana.

Dana flipped over and straddled Tom; her pussy slid onto his rod without any effort. Steadying herself with her hands on his shoulders, she pushed herself up and down even as her stare glazed over. Myriam rose and went to her knees beside them both. She leaned in to kiss Tom, then kissed Dana, then the three of them kissed.

"Oh! Tom... you're so good inside me..."

"Dana... wow... mmm..."

"You two are so beautiful together."

Myriam started teasing herself as she contemplated her favorite couple making love, Dana riding her beau with wild passion and Tom doing his best to thrust upward despite his movements being restricted.

All of a sudden, there was a knock on the door.

"Aah... answer that Myriam... please..."

The shock that appeared on Myriam's face as Dana ordered her to get the door was priceless; nevertheless, a very naked woman walked up to the door even as the couple kept fucking. Dumbfounded, Myriam didn't bother checking through the magic keyhole. She unlocked the door and opened it.

Behind it stood several of her friends: Rebecca, Mariella, Amanda, Isis, and a young man by the name of Ryan, perhaps the most stunned of all to find Myriam answering the door, naked.

"Come in," Myriam merely stated. "The hosts are fucking so I'm the greeter."

The party of five wandered into the apartment and contemplated Dana and Tom locked in intercourse. Myriam grabbed Ryan's hand.

"They're busy right now," she told him, "so I'll introduce you to Tom and Dana later. And since Tom - well, he's occupied, I guess you'll have to fill in for him."

"Sure," the young man mumbled, unable to look away.

Rebecca, last one in, closed and locked the door. Ryan was dragged by Myriam to the other side of the couch; she quickly began to strip him naked. He just stood motionless and let things happen around him. Amanda and Isis both helped Myriam with the deed. Mariella, however, moved towards Tom and Dana, hovering above them.

"Hi."

"Hello... beautiful..." Dana managed to speak between thrusts.

"You owe me something," Mariella leered at them.

"Come... and take it."

Mariella stripped quickly, having planned her clothing for the occasion. She bent down and kissed both lovers, helping a sweaty Dana move off her boyfriend. Then, facing away from Tom, the hispanic girl impaled herself on the man, and she started riding him, staring into Dana's eyes.

"Just... keeping your spot... warm..." Mariella said. "For a while."

It was thrilling for Dana to find out that months later, having barely seen or spoken to these people in-between, the sexual flow occurred naturally. Watching Mariella fuck herself on Tom was pure bliss and well worth the wait until after they had moved - after the semester was done and they could really focus and enjoy it.

By now, Ryan was naked, and three girls were servicing his erection; Myriam kept the main focus as the other two, Isis and Rebecca, stripped down to nothing. Amanda had taken a step back and contemplated the scene for now, content with watching.

Dana cast a glance at Tom and drew his eyes towards Ryan. He gave his girlfriend a gentle nod even as he kept fucking Mariella. She smiled at him and mouthed a silent thanks. Dana left her boyfriend's side and walked over to Ryan.

"Hello Ryan," she said, walking up him naked. "I'm Dana. I'm the owner - with Tom over there."

"Hello," he mumbled, still somewhat in shock from the scene upon arriving.

"There's a rule in my house," Dana continued. "I get dibs on whomever I want."

"Ummm... ok..." he shyly answered.

She caressed his cheek, then gently kissed him. She then moved to the couch and sat on it, spreading her legs for him to admire. As Myriam kept going on his cock, Isis and Rebecca moved in-between Dana's legs to kiss her sex. Gently, their tongues ran along her thighs and down to the crease of her pussy. As she enjoyed their tender attentions, Dana reached under the mattress and pulled out a condom.

"Are you clean, Ryan?"

"Yes," he replied.

"Good. Then we won't need this."

She tossed the condom away. Tom, from his unique vantage point, watched Myriam move Ryan towards his girlfriend; she stared back at him with lustful eyes as they shared in the complicity of their relationship.

"Wow," Ryan mumbled. "I was told you were older than the rest but... you look so hot."

"I know," she joked. "Thank you."

Ryan moved in close; his first instinct was to lower his face to Dana's crotch so he could eat her up, but the other girls thwarted his move as they backed off.

"That's not what she wants," Myriam told him.

"Go for it, stud," Tom told the young man. "She's been aching... to try out another man, and who am I... to deny her."

Ryan needed no more incentive. He guided his erection into Dana's pussy and pushed hard. Myriam's hands on his buttocks reminded Tom of his first times with the girls as well. She was driving Ryan on as she had him. Dana's perfect glance of ecstasy was the apotheosis to a thought Tom had entertained for weeks now.

"Oh gods... I'm fucking you," Ryan said.

"Yeah... fuck me..."

The younger man was swaying with energy, his rod welcoming all the warmth this experienced pussy was providing him, unmindful of the other girls around him that stared on.

On her side, Amanda had fully stripped and reached into her purse for a dildo which she started using on herself, staying away from the orgy for the moment but not denying herself any pleasure.

On top of Tom's dick, Mariella finally climaxed; her screams of pleasure drew Isis to her and they traded kisses. Mariella wound herself down and pulled off Tom. Because Tom had earlier climaxed to satisfaction, he was perfectly content with not getting his release this time.

While Mariella leaned on the carpet to rest, Isis grabbed Tom's hand and dragged him to the couch, seating him right beside his girlfriend being fucked by a very passionate Ryan. Tom and Dana locked stares.

"Ooh... Tom... he's so good..."

"Fuck her hard," Tom ordered the younger man, not that he needed the incentive.

Isis straddled Tom and impaled herself on him, pushing him back against the couch. This allowed the middle eastern girl to lean in and bend sideways so she could kiss Dana as she fucked herself on her boyfriend.

"God!" Rebecca called out. "I need a dick!"

"I have this," Myriam stated, retrieving the strap-on belt from her purse.

Moments later, Rebecca was on the other side of the couch, leaning over the fucking couples, even as Myriam rammed the artificial phallus deep in her core. Rebecca leaned in as low as she could go and ended up trading kisses with everyone: Tom, Isis, Dana and Ryan. Mariella, still on the carpet just watched with amazement.

"Aw..." Dana moaned hard. "I'm coming Tom... he's making me come..."

"Oh! fuck!" Isis yelped almost simultaneously. "Dana.. your boyfriend's cock is making me come too!"

The two women kissed as the orgasms hit them; Tom and Ryan's stares locked for the first time, echoing the other's sentiment of pride.

"Fuck, Tom," Ryan said. "Your girlfriend's pussy is divine."

"Have you tried Isis?" Tom replied. "She's to die for."

"Fuck I will! Once I'm done with Dana's..."

The pace increased; Rebecca's moans from every thrust by Myriam filled the room with ecstasy. Mariella crawled behind Ryan and wrapped her hands on his buttocks, slapping him gently even as he kept pounding.

There was nothing more Ryan could do; a plentiful burst ejaculated inside Dana, much to his pleasure and hers, and he pummeled for every bit of it to get the most satisfaction out of the orgasm.

"Fuck... Tom, I just filled... your wife with all my cum..." he moaned as he ended it.

"Oh Tom!" Dana added. "It feels so full."

"I want it!" Mariella begged.

Ryan pulled out and, before any of his seed could dribble out, Mariella's mouth was wrapped on Dana's pussy and sucking all the juices she could from it, providing further lingering pleasure to the older woman.

By then, Amanda had given herself a proper climax and she laid on her side, wondering when the moment to join in would show itself. She kept an eye out for it.

Isis, shoving herself still on Tom, inquired directly as to his performance.

"Are you close?"

"Not even," he said.

She was thoroughly satisfied herself so she stared at Rebecca, lost in the haze of Myriam's ministrations.

"I got a dick for you, Becca, if you still want it."

"I'll get Dana's pussy," Myriam called out. "It's the least I can do for our host."

Mariella, having sucked all she could, dragged Dana off the couch, giving her a moment to recover. Myriam dragged an exhausted Rebecca around the couch as Isis and Tom moved off it. Rebecca was laid down on her back, panting, even as Tom lowered himself onto her and slid his hard rod in her hole. A moment later, he was fucking Rebecca with intense energy that actually amazed Ryan.

He wasn't left alone for long: Amanda crawled to him and began to stroke him so he would remain hard. As this occurred, he watched Mariella flip Dana on all fours even as Myriam steadied the strapped dildo against her pussy, shoving it in hard.

"Ugh..."

Rebecca, buried under Tom's weight, was practically voiceless as he fucked her hard, no closer to coming than with Isis. Myriam had already done a number on her roommate; Tom was merely finishing her off. Eventually, she got so limp from the constant action that Tom merely stopped pounding, kissing her breasts then her lips, then pulling out and leaving her to recover on the couch.

By then, Ryan was on his knees even as Amanda was on all fours, sucking him hard. The young man watched Tom go from the couch to crouch behind Amanda. Tom picked up the condom that Dana had thrown away and started to unwrap it.

Mariella called him on it.

"Don't need to," she told Tom.

"No?" he looked puzzled.

"I'm already pregnant. Four weeks."

"That's great news!" Tom said.

He tossed the condom aside and pushed hard inside Amanda, teaming up with Ryan to spitroast her even as the young man reveled in the amazing orgy unfolding before him. Amanda eagerly welcomed every thrust inside her with soft moans that just made Ryan more sensitive to her tongue work.

"Hey Ryan..." Tom asked him.

"...what?"

"Ever think this was possible?"

"Heck no!"

"Me neither."

And with that exchange, they pressed on with their fucking of Amanda's holes; all the while, Myriam was pounding into Dana's pussy while locking lips with Mariella and Isis - Rebecca was still motionless, panting heavily on the couch.

"Amanda," Tom called her out. "I'm gonna... fill you up now. If you don't want me to... just let me know."

Her only response was to thrust her ass backwards towards him with more intensity; Tom took the cue and built up his second release. He had lasted long enough, he told himself.

"Ugh... Amanda... fuck."

Her only response was to further her work on the younger partner as liquids from Tom filled her up, spreading into her already pregnant womb. After two such releases, Tom was truly spent, and so he backed away. Ryan considered Amanda's situation; he pulled her off his penis and kissed her hard, then cast a glance at the other girls surrounding Dana. Amanda gave him a wink and allowed him to go there. He crawled behind Mariella and forced her to bend forward. She stiffened as his erection plowed inside her.

"Oh fuck... more?"

With the vitality of youth behind him, Ryan pounded fiercely into the hispanic girl for a while, trading kisses with Myriam and Isis as Dana continued to be pummeled under them. Tom watched the young stud at work, wondering if seeing that drive would reignite his passion. It didn't, or at least not enough for him to consider acting on it. Amanda crawled to him, kissed him and then gently sucked on his cock, to no clear result.

Rebecca was now lying on her side and staring down; Isis crawled up to her and they kissed. Then, they watched Dana and Mariella get fucked by Myriam and Ryan; both receiving girls were lost to the vocalizations of their satisfied bodies.

Ryan still had one last ambition to fulfill.

"Fuck," he told Myriam staring at Dana. "I want to cream her again."

Myriam and Ryan quickly swapped places; Ryan was already on edge as he pushed his cock inside the older woman's pussy, turning back to Tom to give him a bold but also complicit look.

"Fill you up..." he mumbled, towering over Dana.

His face betrayed the instant he ejaculated, his mouth forming a massive 'o' shape, his eyes closing; his entire body jerked from the release as more of his seed filled Dana's womb, as before. From the sight (and perhaps from Amanda's delicious lips), Tom almost got hard enough again to resume fucking - but the scene was drawing to a close. Everybody was satisfied.

Ryan kept his cock buried inside Dana for a long time, as if he were staking a claim. Tom didn't mind. He knew what he was getting into before he had agreed to this particular game. It hadn't come out of the blue. Tom kissed Amanda, thanking her, then made his way towards Dana even as Ryan was still inside her.

"How was it honey?"

"Oh... Tom... I'm so full and fucked..."

Ryan gave a last thrust for show, then pulled out. More fluids leaked from Dana with no one to collect them this time.

There was a long moment of silence after that, with everyone recovering, all eyes traveling across the scene. Myriam almost rose to take charge, but then she remembered that they were at Dana and Tom's place, so she looked to Tom. He spoke.

"Well... that was a nice warm-up."

"Warm-up?" an incredulous Ryan replied.