University Pleasures Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course. We'll take an hour to rest... that should be plenty of time for whoever else had duties to join us. Myriam, who else is coming?"

Myriam smiled.

"Well, everyone of us has a head start on that," she joked, referring to a previous joke from another encounter, "but if you want names: Tina, Aisha, Thea, Lea... Lois might be later but she'll definitely drop by. Oh! And Aisha may bring one of her friends from the bar."

"Is it Susie?" Isis asked.

"It is."

Ryan's eyes were as wide as could be; he was bewildered by the sheer amount of women this involved. Tom laughed and called him out.

"I guess you understand why we needed another stud in the game. Who could keep up with those numbers, right?"

Ryan's surprise turned to mischievousness as he played into the game.

"Well, lucky for you, I'm young, I'm strong, and full of cum."

"I've heard that before," Tom said.

Dana looked up at him and they kissed; as long as it was all agreed, as long as expectations were set realistically, this arrangement could go on for as long as needed, now that the impropriety was gone.

An hour later, the doorbell rang and more friends/lover were brought inside the new home to join in on the game.

THE END...