All Comments on 'University Years Ch. 07'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Raphael76Raphael76about 1 year ago

This story just keeps getting better! Your stories from the male perspective are amazing.

Raphael76Raphael76about 1 year ago

Fantastic!

I’m really enjoying this series. But I hope you will be motivated/inspired to add to A Sister’s Ploy as well.

Thank you for sharing these stories with us.

RubberuwRubberuwabout 1 year ago

Love this story, looking forward to next chapter!

And THANKS for sharing them with us all.

ktingram18ktingram188 months ago

This chapter really hit a sweet spot for me. Your description of how their scientific discussion enhanced their sexual arousal is one of the most relatable things I've ever read in erotica. Wow!

FWIW, I am an agricultural scientist. My wife is in the health profession. She turns me on in an unanticipated way when she discusses her work with me. I love listening to her and bouncing ideas off of one another and I am totally aroused by our intellectual discussions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES