All Comments on 'Unknown'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bigguy323bigguy323about 12 years ago
Better than good!

An amazing story. I wish you had voting turned on so I could give you a five star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I liked it!

Victoria is amazing! I knew from the minute she met Melanie (and tied her up in the bathtub) that she had feelings for her. I just didn't know how they were going to end up together. Great ending! And I also wish I could give you the 5 stars you deserve!

idrubloodidrubloodabout 12 years ago
I Liked It

It was funny and had many ups and downs that I enjoyed. Many thanks to the writer for sharing.

IDB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Where Have You Been?

I'm glad you're back. Don't stay gone so long the next time. Now that I've gotten my JimBob fix, how about something lovely from a BW/WM view?

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

I read your most recent story about broken flowers and then started reading most of the rest of your submissions including categories that I normally don't read. You are an excellent writer and certainly present differing life styles in a way that does not rely on tired stereotypes generally guaranteed to annoy me. Who knows, I may even read the rest of your stories because everything else has been entertaining?

I think my only regret is that I didn't read your stories from 2009 in order, as it might have made it easier to keep track of all the characters that you wove together in a tapestry of lives in small towns. That and I should have made a list of who was who to keep it straight in my mind, because there were so many of them.

jpb531jpb531over 11 years ago
Neat story

Quirky and a bit different. Very much enjoyed it.

loveoverlustloveoverlustabout 9 years ago
THE 5TH STAR.

A girl who can fight like a man & love like a woman.I've always loved them.

My bad luck she is gay. lol.

TXanyTXanyover 5 years ago
Your best!

Others complained they couldn't vote since voting was not turned on. It is now, and gets five stars from me. I know you said the end, means the EnD...but come on...Victoria has more work to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I found it difficult to keep track of all the many characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Way to confusing

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A little loony, a little Bond, a little Cinderella lol fun read. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5100 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.