Unleashed Desires, Ageless Passions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonOwens
JonOwens
38 Followers

The sound of the phone broke into my indulgent daydream. I knew the number of this caller off by heart.

"Hi Rosie. Are you still all in one piece?" I asked.

"Yes, come quickly I need a hug, John. There's a nasty emotional taste in my mouth and it's not wearing any knickers!" she said.

I laughed aloud.

"You are so funny, Rosie. I can be there in about ten minutes, can you hold on, my love?" I asked.

"I'll try, but hurry so I don't lose my marbles. The way I feel right now, they might fall out all over the floor," Rosie said giggling.

"As long as you put them away tidily in your toy box, nobody will mind," I said teasing her. "Look I'll just clean my teeth, lock up leave, then as you say, 'hey presto!' I'll be there."

I made it to Rosie's in less than eight minutes. I didn't need any encouragement to go faster. Her front door was unlocked and I let myself in.

"The big bad bogeyman is a-coming to get you and he's got his knickers on!" I called out so as not surprise or alarm her by just walking into a room.

Rosie peered out from behind the kitchen door.

"I hope so," said Rosie, "and I hope that bogey-boy can keep away the big bad dentist bitch."

"He can do wonders with his chopper, missus," I said doing a very poor Paul Robeson impression.

"I know he does. I know he does and that's just what I'm afraid of!" said Rosie. "I want his chopper all to myself so I'm coming to get him."

Rosie threw her arms around me and said, "I'm so glad you're here. I feared that you might have to work tonight or do something else. I'm so happy I've got you here, my gorgeous man."

"Rosie, I'm happy to be here too. So how was superbitch, did she give you much more grief?" I asked.

"Probably no more than I gave her," she said and giggled. "We're so different I don't even know how we could be borne of the same parents."

"Don't worry about that, I feel much the same about my brother. While he's possibly not quite as malevolent, he's not so kind either, nor that interesting," I said. "So tell me about Madame Sophia, just a high spot or something that made you laugh."

Let's get a drink, sit in the kitchen and chat for a while, then I want to take you to bed," Rosie said. "What would you like John?"

"Mmm I'd like a gin and tonic, not a very strong one. I don't want to dull my senses so that it takes anything from my enjoyment of you later," I said smiling.

"One weak gin and one weak scotch coming up," she said. "I love the way we enjoy each other too...in every way. I love how we do that."

Rosie poured and chatted," Well, Sophie thought you were great: 'Intelligent, charming and desirable' were her words. She said that she thought the way you stood up to her was a 'real turn-on'. You did very well, my love. I'm not sure how I would have coped if the tables were turned and that was your brother."

"I was concerned that I may have been a little harsh. I did put the knife in and twist it," I said.

"No matter," Rosie said. "You did brilliantly."

"The funniest thing was later when she was really getting on my nerves, I turned and asked why she wasn't wearing any panties," she said. "I almost wet myself laughing when I heard her answer but I managed to listen without so much as a smile crossing my face."

"Come on then, tell all, don't keep me in suspense," I said.

"Well, she told me that after the plastic surgery, her vagina in general and, sometimes her clitoris in particular, were highly sensitised to anything touching them, including clothing," Rosie said. "She said that the sensation was somewhere between an irritation and an itch and that made it difficult to ignore."

"Do you believe that?" I asked.

Rosie said. "There may be some very small vestige of truth in what she is saying but I'm not sure. I just think she's a brazen hussy who wanted to put the goods on display today for your benefit. I bet she has an itch and can't wait for you to scratch it!"

At that moment, the mobile phone in my pocket rang. I looked quickly at the caller display. It was Sophia.

"Rosie, it's her. Shall I take the call?" I asked.

"Goodness me, yes. Quickly now or you'll lose her," Rosie replied.

I pressed the answer button.

"Sophia, I didn't expect to hear from you so soon. I hope you and Rosie enjoyed your time together today," I said.

I put a finger to my lips and pressed the speaker button so that Rosie could hear the conversation. Rosie made a thumbs-up sign to show that she understood.

"We did. We don't see enough of each other which is silly really seeing as how we live so close," Sophia said.

Rosie raised her eyes to the ceiling and clasped her hands together as if in prayer.

"I really did enjoy meeting you, John and it's clear you make my sister very happy. I'm so happy for you both," Sophia said. "I might be a little jealous in a way. You're a charming and intelligent man, John. I'm sure lots of women find you attractive."

Rosie pulled a face, a grimace.

"I'm not at all sure about that, Sophia. It's certainly not why you called, was there something else?" I said in a polite but cool business-like tone.

"Yes, there was. I looked at my surgery calendar and I have a cancellation at the end of the day tomorrow, at five. Our last appointments are normally at 4:30, but I made an exception for this particular patient. Anyway she can't make it and I wondered if it was a convenient time for you to come in for your check-up," Sophia said.

I looked at Rosie who was giving me the thumbs-up sign again and smiling.

"That would be fine, Sophia. I know where you are and I'll see you at five," I said.

"Last thing, please don't be anxious. I'll make sure you're completely at your ease before any treatment. Who knows, you might even enjoy your visit to the dentist and be eager to come back for more," Sophia said. I had heard that double entendre and so had Rosie, who was holding up her fist and pointing two fingers like a gun.

"I'm sure I'll be fine, Sophie. Thanks for the call and I'll see you tomorrow," I said.

"Bye for now, John," Sophia said.

"Bye, Sophie," I replied and pressed the 'end call' button.

"Well, that's that," I said to Rosie and sighed.

"It certainly is. I think she intends that you should scratch her itch soon so to speak," said Rosie and laughed.

"Let's have a Sophia moratorium for now. She's getting far more attention than she deserves," I said.

"I agree," said Rosie. "No more talk about the bitch on heat. It's funny isn't it? It's like you and I know each other so well at one level and at another, there is so much we don't know.

"I know what, let's do this. Let's play true confessions. I'll tell you something about me, and then you do the same. Just one confession tonight as I can't wait to get you into bed!" Rosie said. "In the meantime, let's go to the sitting room. It's warmer and softer there somehow."

Rosie led me through to the sitting room and I sat on the couch. She sat close in a deep armchair.

"That's a deal," I said. "Are you going first?"

"Yes, I will if you like. I'm happy to do that but it means I can nominate a theme for being the brave one. So I'm going to say that the theme is sex or relationships. It can be either or both as you like," she said, obviously enjoying this game.

"So I'm going to do sex," she said grinning.

"Aw you surprise me!" I said.

"Here goes then," she said. "My confession is both happy and sad in a way. I have never had sex like we've enjoyed in my whole life. I was married to Craig for more than thirty years. Craig was the son of a rector and he was brought up on deep Christian guilt. He didn't believe in sex before marriage and I was his first sexual partner. Sex with Craig was abysmal. It was brief, perfunctory and unpleasant. It was always in the missionary position and there was very little foreplay. I'm not even sure that he knew what a clitoris was, but then that seemed to be a post-feminist discovery for many men. There was no oral sex, there was nothing, just 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am, goodnight' and I hated it.

"Craig spent long times locked in his office surfing the internet. Frequently, as I discovered later, he was looking at porn. From downloads and other things I saw on his computer after he left, I suspected he was having phone sex on premium call-lines and that he visited prostitutes too. I know he screwed my sister at least once and maybe more than that. For the duration of my marriage to him and until last week, I had sex with no one else.

"So you see when I tell you how wonderful it is to have sex with, to make love to you, it's no exaggeration. In fact, it's mind-blowingly beautiful and amazing to me. But that's just the start of my confession. There's a little more."

"Rosie, you are wonderful. I'll tell you some things too. Maybe I'll just let our confessions merge," I said. "In the course of my life I've had many sexual partners. I don't know how many, I've never kept count but I know it's upwards of twenty-five. You are by far the best lover I've had by a very long way. You really are. I have never had a lover who is anything like as good as you. So this is part question and part statement, if you have had only bad experiences with Craig, how did you learn to make love like you and me do now?"

"I'll go back a little in time then answer that question, and as I do I intend to undress you," she said. "I am also going to undress so that when we're finished talking we can both go and make up for lost time. There's an awful lot of lost time.

"Before Craig, I had a number of boyfriends with whom I had sex, but it was the sex of youth: fast, brash and risky. In many ways it was better than what followed. It was exciting sometimes, although I'm not sure if I came that often. I've actually cum more times in the past week than I have in my life, I suspect. It's embarrassing to me in a way especially since as a therapist I give out all manner of advice on sex and intimacy."

Rosie smiled, undid her blouse and dropped it on the deep pile carpet and walked towards me.

"Most of the time with Craig, I didn't work. It was only after our separation that I took up psychotherapy again," she said. "Every day in my practice I was confronted with problems that had something to do with sex. I felt such a fraud so I thought I had better catch up somehow. So I took myself off for some sex education. I read sex manuals, erotica, the works of Anais Nin, and all sorts of stuff on the internet so that I had some basic grasp of the theory. I started to masturbate; I even bought a vibrator that I used sometimes. I used to touch myself in ways I had never been touched before. That way I was able to imagine a little of what sex might be like."

Rosie stood in front of me unbuttoning my shirt. I reached behind her and unclipped her bra and fondled Rosie's breasts gently in my hands.

"Mmm that feels so good and this is the end of my confession," she said. "I spent all those loveless years in a sexual and emotional vacuum with a man I didn't even like. Then I find you and wish that we'd met thirty years ago. I'm getting old and I know it. I guess I'm sexually literate as I've read so much. When I said you can have absolutely anything you want and that I'd give it all to you, I really meant it. I want to try so many things, everything. Everything we've done so far has been just wonderful. I was nervous about anal sex and I loved it. I've loved everything we have done and I want so much more."

Rosie sat down next to me on the couch and reached down and felt my hard cock through my trousers, then started to unbuckle my belt.

"That's about it really," she said. "Of course, coming from that place in my history, I'm a bit scared now and I guess you are too. I understand the fear and I won't let it overwhelm me. It's a bit like that dreadful book title, 'feel the fear and do it anyway'. You see I love you. I could say much more about how I feel about you but that I love you is enough as it's everything. Right now, I so badly want to fuck you and show you how much!"

"I love you too, Rosie," I said. "I must have you soon so I'm going to put my confession on hold for now."

"Oh God! I can barely wait," Rosie said. "Let's go to the bedroom now. This room is still saying 'Sophia was here' to me!"

Rosie's skirt was half off and my trousers were falling down. Thankfully she had removed my shoes and socks too. We hurried to the bedroom. We both felt that same burning urgency, that welling up of tension crying for release.

"Now given my inexperience, I may need you to let me have my way with you. I promise you'll enjoy it, just like my first small experiments," Rosie said, and then giggled. "I just want you to allow me to please you in my own way sometimes. I love the way you respond to me."

I pulled Rosie onto the bed. I fumbled with her skirt lifting her and pushing it down. She put her hand inside my briefs pulling them off with my trousers. I grasped her to me tight and putting my thumb in the band of her small panties and quickly tugged them off. There was a feverish and insistent urgency to our passion. For me, it felt like the pressure of an earthquake, the accumulated strain of energy forcing its way outwards from the core.

"Oh I want your cock so badly," Rosie gasped as she took hold of me. "God I love it, so stiff and strong yet the skin is so soft like velvet. It's the biggest cock I've ever had and I love how it feels inside me. Very soon I am going sit on you and fuck you. I want you to feel my cunt wrapped around you, adoring and loving you."

Rosie pushed me onto my back taking control of our lovemaking. I did not resist. Hers was a loving control and I felt safe. I thought how seldom I had allowed anyone to give to me as I gave to them. Giving that on the surface looks like an act of generosity is so often about control. Receiving and receiving lovingly, giving up control is often by far the greater act of generosity.

Rosie ran her tongue slowly around the crown of my cock then with the very tip of her tongue teased in that small v-shaped place behind its purple helmet. I moaned softly.

"Rosie, I do so love you. You can have anything you want of me too, anything at all," I said.

"Mmm Right now I have exactly what I want," she said. "I want all of you and I loved it just then as I felt you let go. It told me you trusted me. I can't tell you how good that feels, John.

"Now I'm going to kiss and caress your cock just like you do my cunt," she said. "I'm going to bathe and lather it with my spit and swirl my tongue all around it. I'm going to make it wet and slick, just like my cunt is now.

"Mmm...I love the way you taste as much as you enjoy me that way," she said. "Oh I can feel your response to my lips and tongue now. I can feel you pumping more blood into your rod making it even more rigid, stiff and swollen, straining for me. I know that craving feeling well. I can feel it now, that yearning, the craving, the hunger for release. I can feel that smouldering ache in my cunt."

The effects of Rosie's touch, her kisses, the soft wet movements of her tongue on my cock combined with her words were making me delirious. I moaned loudly. I let out the sounds of primal man, groans and unintelligible utterances, whimpering helplessly and grunting. I had lost control.

Rosie closed her lips around my knob-end and sucked hard.

I could not help but cry out, "Oh Fuck, Rosie. Fuck! Oh yes!"

I was afraid I might cum there and then. I felt Rosie's mouth slide down my stiffness. I fought hard with the intensity of the pleasure that welled up inside me. Hold on; hold on, I told myself. Think of something else. I made it back, past what I thought was the point of no return.

I ran my fingers through Rosie's hair.

"Rosie, soon," I said.

I let out a loud sigh of relief as she raised herself from me. I pulled her upwards, sliding her over me. We kissed, urgently, devouring, hungrily. I nibbled at her lower lip, then plunged my tongue into her mouth, my tongue chasing hers, dancing crazed in lustful yearning.

I saw her eyes flash in excited surprise. She moved, edged downwards, drawing up her knees. My desire raged screaming at me to extinguish the fire. I reached down behind her thighs pulling her upwards above me. Overbalancing, she grabbed the headboard resting on her arms. I had her where I wanted her. The lips of her cunt were open, red, distended, flushed, glistening with her nectar. I wanted to take her to the same wild place of excitement that I felt now, near the peak, clinging to the edge, barely holding on. I pulled her down on my mouth, my tongue pushing as deep as it could into her opening. She let out a loud cry. My tongue thrust in and out of her. Rosie ground her cunt against my mouth, grazing, bruising my lips. I moved to her clit flicking it gently with my tongue. She tensed moved upwards as I pursed my lips and sucked at her pearl. I sank two fingers into her cunt moving rhythmically as I sucked her clit a little harder. I felt her start to tremble. My lips were glued to her nub as my fingers moved faster. She screamed. I felt the waves of pleasure run through her as her breathing stilled and her body stiffened. The muscles of her cunt convulsed in wild spasms squeezing, clenching at my fingers.

'Fuck! Oh Fuck! I can't stop...!" she cried. "Don't stop!"

I released the pressure on her clit, pressing my tongue gently along its underside, leaving my lips covering, caressing, and kissing the top of her button. My fingers slowed. I felt her tense again almost immediately. Her creamy nectar spurted over my chin and ran down my neck. She let out another scream as I closed my lips on her clit.

Quickly, so as not to let her come down, I moved her down my body. She raised herself reached down for my cock and without any hesitation impaled herself on it in a single hard thrust, forcing down on it right to the hilt. I took her hips in my hands moving her backwards so that her clit was pressed down hard on the base of my shaft. I took her shoulders drew her towards me so that she had to support herself with her arms. Rosie started to fuck me wildly, thrashing, bucking and plunging me deep inside her.

"Oh God! You feel so big. I love fucking you like this," she moaned breathlessly.

Her pace was quickening, perspiration poured off her, her breath strained.

I raised myself up and took her nipple in my mouth, sucking it through my lips, pulling hard and gently stroking it with my tongue.

"Fuck! I'm cumming again!" she cried. "I keep cumming...I can't stop!"

Releasing her nipple, I grabbed her hips with both hands, pulling her down hard as she thrust downwards, then driving my cock upwards as far as it would go, pushing her backwards so that my shaft pressed along the length of her cunt keeping contact with her clit.

Her juices spurted over my cock, balls and ran down my legs. Her rhythm broke into jerks as she seemed to shudder and I felt the muscles of her cunt contract and pulse tightly around my cock. Her body convulsed as if in a fit.

"Fuck!" she shouted as she scratched her fingers down my chest.

I reached up and put my arms around her drawing her close and rolled her over onto her back in a single movement. I looked into her eyes that were wild with excitement. Rosie raised her legs and wrapped them round me. Staring back into her eyes, I unfurled her legs and lifted them onto my shoulders. I moved slowly inside her at first just to check that she was comfortable.

"Oh yes, John!" she cried. "Fill me up, darling. Fuck me and show me I'm yours."

My pace quickened. Her words excited me beyond measure. I pumped deep and fast, pounding her softness.

"Fuck me hard, John! Take me. I want to feel possessed by you, John. Take me all. Take my cunt. It's all for you, my lover. I'm all yours!" she gasped.

JonOwens
JonOwens
38 Followers