Unleashing the Bitch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she cut him off. "Dennis, believe it or not, our marriage isn't over. Not necessarily, at any rate. You have two choices. You either do everything I say or I throw you out on the street so fast it takes two days for your tan to catch up."

Sandra's ultimatum was met with about two seconds of silence. Then Dennis moved into position behind her wide, upturned ass.

"Okay little girl, watch how a real woman handles a well hung stud like my bastard husband."

Whatever was going through Sandra's mind, Dennis made the decision then and there to do whatever he had to to remain her husband. "How do you want it?" he asked, trying to sound confident but failing.

"I want you to fuck me about five times harder than you ever have before. Things are going to change around here. You can start off right by making me cum by battering my cunt to sludge."

Dennis could barely believe his ears. After their first few times together, Dennis learned that Sandra was one of the few women that could take his entire cock. He also learned that she liked it fairly rough. As a consequence, he had often made love to her aggressively.

Now she was asking him to pound her more violently than he had ever even imagined fucking a woman. No, surely she was just saying this for Candice to hear. Yes. He would fuck her. He would give Sandy a really good bang and let her show off for the little slut. But there was no reason to go overboard.

Dennis started strongly, ramming his hard cock into Sandra in one long jab. His abdomen slapped against her ass loudly. "Fuck," Sandra said in a surprisingly composed voice. "Yes, again, harder. Did you see that little girl? The whole thing in one thrust. His fucking horse cock slid in all the way without any resistance."

Dennis slammed into her three more times. "You hear that, you wanna-be slut? The slosh and the slap? That's what real fucking sounds like. I'm so fucking wet I never need lube no matter how big the cock or toy." She absorbed several more thrusts. "The only problem is that he's not doing it hard enough. Come on you worthless sack of shit. I told you to fuck me hard. This is barely up to your normal performance. Stick it to me like you mean it. You can't hurt me with just your silly muscles, I was fucking built for this shit."

Dennis snorted and clamped his hands around her hips. He jerked her body into his as he thrust powerfully. Now Sandra's neck was snapping with the force of each impact. "Yes!" she cried, grunting with each impact. "Punch my insides. Treat me like a street whore!"

Dennis continued to fuck her violently. Sandra was laughing. "You're doing better. But you need to keep it up and don't you dare cum." Dennis's face was strangely blank as he focused on his control. "I'm making it easy on him right now. I'm staying loose for him. Watch what happens to the poor fucker when I squeeze down and make myself tight like you." With that, Sandra's stomach muscles stiffened and her pussy closed in around his dick like a fist.

Dennis made a strangled noise. The rhythm of his thrusts altered significantly. "Shit." He groaned.

Sandra was laughing again, the convulsions sending ripples along her husband's pounding shaft. "See, he just went from fucking a Big Gulp to fucking a straw." She twisted her ass. "Hey, come on, don't slow down. Fuck me harder. Fuck me as hard as you possibly can, asshole."

Straining and panting, Dennis was forcing his enormous cock in and out of Sandy's now vice-like pussy. He had never felt her so tight. "I don't understand. How come you've never been like this before?" he asked.

"We'll talk later" she answered. "Now, someone yank on my clit. If I'm going to get off before horse boy here loses his load, I'm going to need a little more stimulation."

Candice was staring at the colliding body parts inches from her face. A steady drizzle of Sandra's copious fluids were raining down on the girl's face. She had noticed Sandra's clit... it was nearly an inch long and stood proudly atop her slit. Hesitantly, she reached out to touch it. "There you go, girl. This is a real woman's body. Unlike you're hidden little pea, my joy bud is something you can really sink your claws into. Go ahead, girl. Grab it. It's meant to be played with."

The stiff little clit slipped through Candice's fingers several times as the married couple's bodies continued to pound into one another but finally she caught it for a split second before it pulled free with a rubbery snap. Sandra hissed. "Fuck yeah. That's the stuff. Go on, grab on and give it a twist."

Her face burning with lust and anger, Candice did as she was told. She captured the older woman's mini-prick and squeezed it hard, twisting and yanking at it.

Sandy went crazy. She screamed and cursed. "Shit yeah! Oh fuck it's been so fucking long. This is so fucking good. I'm going to come. Both of you, just do it. Rip me apart, I don't care, just make me cum!"

Thirty more seconds of violent pounding and clitoris abuse were enough to send Sandra over the edge. "I'm cumming! Oh fuck yes, a real orgasm after so fucking long. Shit, here it comes!" She was screaming now and bit down on the bed's comforter between Candice's legs. She shuddered stiffly and moaned long and deep. "Don't stop. Oh god, keep fucking me." She was still cumming and begging for more. Dennis was reaching his limit but he tried to clamp down on his pending eruption as hard as he could. His cock was jumping and throbbing with eagerness to release.

Under their bodies, Candice was inundated with fresh flows of nectar from Sandra's climaxing body.

"Don't you dare cum you bastard." Sandra said as she regained her breath. "I'm going to need a hell of a lot more fucking if you hope to remain a kept man."

He groaned in resigned frustration. Sandra's pussy was now doing a dance on his pounding shaft. He had slowed down a bit and she didn't seem inclined to object for the moment. In fact her hot passage seemed to be playing with his enormous member now, rippling along its length and seemingly sucking it in with each thrust. "You're fucking amazing babe." He said.

She laughed. "Oh you have no idea you poor schmuck. For the rest of your life you'll look back on this day as both the best and worst day of your life. From now on I am going to fuck you to death nightly. You've really let the genie out of the bottle."

She felt him begin to swell even larger inside her. "No!" she commanded. "You can't cum yet!"

"I can't help it. Shit, here it comes."

"God damn you you worthless slug. Shit. I can feel you shooting." She was pissed but she had to laugh. To Candice she said, "A little beach slut like you probably never gets to feel a man cum inside her, do you? They have to wear a rubber or pull out. The asshole came too early but god, his hot cum burns so good in my cunny."

Dennis was panting heavily. Sweat was pouring from his body. He held himself tightly to his wife's ass, pumping cream deep inside her undulating qwim. "Did you cum before I caught you two or is this your first?" His wife asked.

"This is my second." He answered.

"Shit" Sandra said. She pulled himself off his member. "Well, if you think you're going to go soft on me just because you already came twice, think again." She said.

She turned around to face her husband. His big red cock was covered in cum. Her mouth watered at the sight but she restrained herself. "Stroke it, worm. Keep it hard."

Dennis was still trying to catch his breath. "Babe, please, there's no way."

Sandy snarled, "If you go soft on me now, we're thru. If you want to remain my husband, you're going to have to be a real champion stud." Her voice softened a bit. "Don't worry dear, I plan to inspire you."

She sat down on Candice's chest. The girl struggled briefly but it was obviously no use. "You just keep stroking you big dick while I feed your girlfriend here all that beautiful cum." Sandra lifted her body slightly and held her pussy over the girl's mouth. Candice could see a pearl of white jizz already forming at the base of the woman's slit. "Open wide little girl, here comes a treat. But don't swallow it. This cum is mine. If you swallow it, I knock your teeth out."

Gazing down past her heavy breasts at the girl's face while her mesmerized husband watched on, Sandra focused for a moment and relaxed her pussy. Her hole gaped open and their mixed love fluids came running out as if from a faucet.

The runny white slime filled Candice's mouth and splashed across her face. She fought the reflex to sputter and choke, believing that the older woman really would hurt her. When Sandra was satisfied that most of her man's cum had drained from her body, she shifted around and brought herself eye to eye with the girl. "How are you coming stud?" she asked her husband while gazing into the girl's panicked eyes. "Is this keeping you hard?"

Candice had her mouth open, the cum pooled in it. She couldn't breathe this way and there was desperation in her eyes.

Sandra lapped at the pool like a cat. "Hmmm" she pursued her lips and slurped from the girl's mouth. Then she pressed her mouth to Candice's in a deep kiss. Wrapping the girl's head in her arm almost lovingly, she turned their bodies until Sandra was on the bottom. Candice began to breathe again and after a long minute, Sandra finally broke the kiss. "Does anyone call you Candy, sugar tits?" The girl nodded. "Figures."

She looked up at her husband. His cock head was not as big as it often was but the shaft seemed firm. "Is that thing going to be able to do its job?"

"That was pretty hot honey. Yeah, I'm ready for whatever you want."

"Glad to hear it." She said. She gave Candice a push and let her lay down off to the side. Sandy then knelt in front of her husband again. She reached into her pussy, dipping half her hand into its sloppy hole and it came away soaking in their juices. Dennis was stunned when her soaking hand slid up to puckered brown anus and began spreading the juice around. "Sandy?" He asked.

She chuckled and two fingers slid with ease into her ass. "I've never let you use this hole before, have I?" she asked. A third finger stretched her chute still further. She moaned softly. "The truth is, I fucking love taking it in the rear. I love it so much, I can't control myself. So, I swore off."

She removed her hand. Dennis stared at her widely gaping asshole as if in a trance. "Well, fuck that. If you are going to go around fucking worthless little sluts then there's no reason in the world why I should deny myself real pleasure."

She glanced at the girl lying submissively next to her. "Watch my ass swallow this fucker."

And that's what her ass did. Dennis was going to go slow but Sandy's ass had still not closed up from her fingering. Her sphincter swallowed the fat head of his cock with ease. Her ass was intensely hot and it seemed like the most natural thing in the world to thrust all eleven inches of his manhood into her back door. "My god, you feel incredible." He said with a moan.

"Yes I do. You don't have any idea how hard it's been, resisting the urge to beg you to spear my ass with your fucking horse dick."

"I still don't understand."

"I said we'd talk later." She responded. Keeping her ass held high and pressed hard against her husband's groin, Sandra let her head and shoulders drop to the bed. Her face was turned so that she could watch Candice watching her. "For the moment, all you need to know is that I used to be the ultimate party girl. I've been to a couple dozen orgies and I've been the center of twice that many gang bangs. But I gave it all up before I met you."

Her hands went to her cut. Four fingers dug into her honey-hole while her other hand squeezed her fleshy mound. Her clit was pressed between a pair of fingers and she began to stroke it. "Now fuck my ass and make me cum."

Dennis had already cum twice and hadn't ever really gone soft. Now, in the velvet confines of his wife's forbidden passage, his cock was as hard and long and thick as it had even been in his life. He cinched in his grip on her hips and began to ride her ass hard.

Sandy was on cloud nine. It had been so long since she allowed anything to enter her brown hole, the hot and full sensation Dennis's cock was giving her was almost overwhelming. He may have felt that her ass was very yielding but Sandra could feel herself stretching deliciously along every inch of his rod.

Anal sex had always been so deliciously dirty for Sandra. It was one of her biggest turn-ons. That was why she had given it up completely. It was guaranteed to send her lust into high gear and turn her into the demanding bitch that had almost destroyed her life.

With half her hand in her pussy, her clit under constant assault from her other hand and Dennis's big piece of meat reminding her rectum what a good fuck was like, Sandy came quickly and hard. She called out wordlessly as her entire body writhed. She gyrated wildly on Dennis's cock. Fortunately, after already cumming twice, he was a long way from reaching orgasm again.

"Yes, yes yes." Sandra shouted. "Oh god yes. Fuck me you bastard. Ream me out. Oh shit, I don't think I'm going to stop cumming.

Sandra was on a roll. Between her own hands and Dennis's tireless thrusts, she was able to string orgasms together for over five minutes, sometimes laughing, sometimes screaming with ecstasy and always begging for more.

The comforter beneath her was sopping wet with her flowing juices. The puddling stain was a couple feet across.

From time to time, when her eyes were open and not rolled into the back of her head, she watched Candice as the girl stared at the spectacle. After five minutes of constant orgasm, the sharp edge of Sandy's hunger was blunted a bit though she could still feel a broader swell of need growing. Her long suppressed nature was reasserting itself.

And Sandra realized that the little bitch hadn't been punished nearly enough.

"Okay stud," she said. "You can take a moment to cool off. I want to have a chat with Candy here."

Dennis's cock was in danger of getting raw and he gratefully withdrew from his wife's steamy hole. She leaned over and kissed the peak of Candice's pussy mound and turned to smile at the girl. "We shouldn't leave you out" she said. She helped the girl slide back into position in front of Dennis. The older woman turned her so her head was at the foot of the bed, turned away from Dennis. The girl felt the soggy comforter under her ass and suppressed a giggle.

Still smiling, Sandra bent to trace a line down Candice's stomach with her lips. She playfully caught a few strands of the girl's soft brown beaver between her teeth, plucking them gently. The girl shivered. Her nipples were standing up like gumdrops.

Sandra ran her hands along the girl's legs, caressing her as she gazed down at her slit. Then she gently pried apart her pink folds with her fingertips. "I'm so glad you're wet." She murmured.

She was astride the girl now. Sandy's big ass, her anus still slightly ajar, was right in the girl's face. It fascinated her. Sandra's complexion was flawless; there wasn't a blemish anywhere on her seemingly enormous globes.

The woman continued to tickle her pussy lips. A trickle of her secretions sidled down the crack of her ass. Playfully, Sandra spread the fluids around the girl's delicate brown hole.

Suddenly, the girl went stiff. She tried to close her legs but Sandra's powerful hands snapped around her knees and held them high and wide. Candice suddenly realized that the older woman's legs were across her arms. Sandra shifted her weight and Candice was suddenly pinned. "No." the girl begged, her voice weak with fear.

"Oh hell yes!" Sandra said, sitting up straight and letting her weight press down on the smaller woman's body and pinned arms. She pulled back on the girl's bronzed legs, elevating her little ass. Everything about the girl was lean and well toned, including her tight derriere.

"Let's see how much of that big cock this little ass can take, dear."

"What? No. Come on Sandy, I'm not going to do that."

Her eyes got hard and narrow. In a low but very dangerous voice she said, "Just skip the protests and do what I tell you." It was a simple statement but her face implied threats that Dennis couldn't bear thinking about.

But still... "Sandy, no. This has gone far enough." Candice was sobbing quietly.

"Then leave, Dennis. Those are your choices. You either force your big fat cock up the poor girl's ass in the next thirty seconds or you walk out of this house and never come back."

What kind of man is Dennis? He believes that he is essentially a nice guy. He knows he's a bit cynical about sex. He knows he's a freeloader whose only talent is tied to his cock but he's still a nice guy. He's considerate to his lovers, he's a good guy to have beers with and he can even do a passable job at being witty at his wife's fancy parties.

But at his real core, when the chips are down, what is he?

What Dennis did next can't really be called heroic. Not doing evil isn't heroic. And who really knew how Sandy would react, what the ramifications would be. But he did not try to force himself into the girls ass.

Nor did he get up and leave.

The lunged over Candice's body and took Sandra down to the bed. He covered her. Acutely aware of her knees and his exposed condition, he kept has body mostly across her, leaving his delicate bits theoretically out of reach.

"Go Girl. Get out now!" he said urgently.

Sandy heaved and struggled beneath her husband, cursing him. "You fucked up, asshole. Your ass is mine in every conceivable way! I will fucking castrate you!" she screamed.

Candice was quick to take the opportunity. She was off the bed in a flash. Without a word or a glance back she ran across the room, got the door opened and thundered down the stairs to freedom.

On the bed, A viscous struggle peppered with threats and curses raged.

12