Unleashing The Slut Within Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers

"Hmm, has there ever been a problem like this before?"

"No! It's really weird, but I felt as if he shrank away from me after we watched the video and stuff."

"I tell you what. We're having a party this weekend for some of our friends. Why don't you and Brad come along? It's a sexy party, you know, where we all dress up fun and sexy and play some sexy games and stuff. It'll give you the chance to see if he really wants to be sexy with you, or if he finds sex a little bit hard to handle. Who knows, he might like it!"

I made up my mind. We were going. I decided to tell him rather than ask him, and see what would happen. After all, since watching that video and giving myself such amazing orgasms using the sex toys, I knew I could not go back.

It was all set. I told Brad about the party at Patty's and he seemed excited! I was pleased, and that night, using my vibrating black sex toy as Brad fucked me in the classic doggie position, I had a wonderful orgasm as Brad filled me with his seed.

As we lay in bed cuddling after making love, we talked about the party.

"Patty says it's a 'sexy party' and we have to dress sexy. I don't think I have anything like that to wear, Brad. What should I do?"

"I tell you what, honey. How about I pick you up a few things that I like, and then you can choose what you want to wear? Then you can do the same for me, ok?"

"That sounds great!" I said, happy that Brad seemed really keen about the 'sexy party'.

The fact he offered to buy me some sexy outfits made me kiss him on the lips. I reached into the drawer and took out the little tickler that had been in Patty's parcel. I had figured out what it was for after asking her at work, and, as Brad watched on, I slowly parted my legs and put the tickler to my clit before flicking the switch.

Within minutes I was climaxing wildly on the bed as Brad squeezed my breasts quite hard and the tickler made me cum like crazy.

"Wow, babe! That was amazing," said Brad as I crashed into the orgasm with the force of a truck!

"My god, Brad. I had no idea sex could be this much fun!"

The next day at work I told Patty things were looking up, and she was really pleased for us. I also told her that Brad was going to shop for some sexy outfits for me, and that I had agreed to do the same for Brad.

"Tracey, honey. Do you even know where to shop for sexy men's stuff?"

The honest answer was no.

I must have looked dumbfounded.

"I thought not. Tell you what, at lunch today I'll come with you and take you to the shops that Ted and I got to, ok?"

At lunch Tracey and I headed out and after grabbing a quick sandwich on the run, we made it to the shop she had told me about. Inside were a whole stack of sexy outfits, and I was getting really horny looking at them all on display. I had never seen anything like the leather, satin, lycra and spandex clothes that were on the mannequins.

In the end I chose a lovely pair of what Patty called 'chaps' made of leather, with a funny looking harness thing and a leather mask for Brad. To top it off I also bought him some leather wrist cuffs and a small leather whip to round out his outfit. I knew he would look spunky in such a manly outfit at the party!

By the end of the week we were really looking forward to the party. On the Friday night I took out Brad's outfit and showed him what I had bought him. He tried it on, and he looked amazingly rugged and handsome! I wanted to gobble him up and have him fuck me right there, but Patty had told me I was under no circumstances to let him have his way with me until Saturday, and I decided to follow her advice.

Then, it was Brad's turn to show me what he had bought for me to choose from, and I was really disappointed! You see, Brad was very limited in his sexual knowledge, like me, but he had nobody like Patty to guide him. He had picked some nice tight jeans, a pair of tight workout pants, and a couple of sexy tops, but none of them were any good for the party. I tried them all on and he sensed my mood, even thought I knew I looked great.

"What's the matter honey? No good?"

"Oooh, Brad. These are gorgeous, and I am soooo proud of you shopping for me like that, but, can't you see they just aren't the right kind of 'sexy' for Patty and Ted's party? I have to look kind of, you know, raunchy."

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry baby. I had no idea what to buy or where to buy it! Can you help me tomorrow?"

"That would be fantastic fun!"

I kissed my loving husband on the lips and we drifted off to sleep in each others arms. The next day we showered and dressed. I wore the new skin tight workout pants he had bought me, and the white crop top. Feeling really nervous but also excited about the party, I decided to be wicked and wear no bra. My boobs were free under the white crop top and I loved the way my nipples could be seen through the thin material.

"Honey? Haven't you forgotten something?" asked Brad when I came out ready to go.

"Oooh, Brad. Don't be so timid, baby! Let's go and have some fun. You know how much I love shopping!"

And with that I wiggled my bum as I walked out the front door, loving the teasing I was doing to my husband.

I took Brad to the same shop where I had bought his leather gear. When we walked in, he was clearly nervous. The same girl who had served me was behind the counter once more.

"Well, hi there folks. So how did the leather chaps look on this studs tight buns?"

Brad blushed, but I felt totally excited by her question.

"He looks awesome in them, and the way they cupped his butt made me want to eat him all up!" I said, smiling proudly.

"So what can I help you with today, sugar?" asked the lady.

"Well, this time it's for me. We're going to a sexy fancy dress party tonight, and I want to look amazing."

"Ok, well I think we might be able to help you there. So, stud, how do you like your slut to look in front of other men?"

Her question was very blunt and directed at Brad as she looked him in the eye. He was shocked.

"Ooh. Umm. I don't know really. Something.....sexy I guess."

"Well duh!! I know that handsome, but what rocks your boat? You know, what's your flavour? What do you LIKE?"

It was fun and over the next half hour or so I tried on a few things, and watched with delight as Brad grew more and more confident making his feelings known about each one. Finally our decision was made, and Brad paid for all the items, and we thanked the lady for her wonderful service, before heading home to get ready.

Brad showered first, and as he stood in the shower washing his hair, I surprised him by climbing in with him. He started to kiss me and play with my boobs, but when tried to finger me and go further, I stopped him as the water cascaded down our bodies. I reached for his shaving cream, and then, for the first time in our life, I shaved his cock and balls completely clean of the fuzzy pubic hair. He tried to protest at first, but I put my finger to his lips and said nothing as I shaved it all off. Once finished, I stepped from the shower and waited for him to get out, before getting back in myself, and shaving myself slick completely once more, removing the stubble that had grown during the week.

I sat on the bed and watched as Brad dressed in his chaps. He looked amazingly hot, and I really did want to fuck him right there and then.

When it was my turn, I tool out my outfit and decided to dress really slowly.

First, I put on the tiny black g-string, then the matching black lacey push up bra. Over the top I put the skin tight black, wet look mini dress that hugged me like a second skin, and finally, the six inch stiletto heeled sandals that made me taller than Brad!

I looked like a high priced call girl and I loved it. Judging by Brad's erection, he did too.

I wore a longish black button up coat over my outfit. The only hint of anything sexy was the glimpse of heels on my feet -- six inch heels! Brad wore a pair of track pants and a jacket over his kinky chaps and harness, and on his feet were his new black leather boots. The taxi driver must have thought we were crazy because it wasn't really that cold, but I think he also knew I was wearing something sexy underneath when I walked to the cab in my heels. It was a fun drive to Patty's house, and I had my hand on Brad's thigh as we chatted nervously about what the party might be like.

I was nervous, but totally excited by the unknown. Patty had told me a bit about what went on there, and how some of the guests might get pretty sexy with their partners, and with others if they wanted to! Secretly I wanted some other men to want me, so I knew what that felt like, but I didn't tell Brad. I knew he was VERY nervous and so had just told him it was a sexy fancy dress party.

We arrived and Ted greeted us at the door wearing a mankini! Yes, it was even the same colour as the one Borat had worn in that awful movie.

As he took my coat, he wolf-whistled me, and I was totally turned on!! That was exactly the reaction I had hoped to get, and, although pretending to be shy, I stuck out my chest and kissed him on the cheek as Brad undressed too and put his things in the cloakoom near Ted's front door.

I kissed Brad on the cheek.

"You look hot, sexy!"

Then, taking him by the hand, I lead him through the house to the games room where I spotted Patty serving drinks to the guests. She was wearing a French maid outfit, and those amazing boobs of hers were sticking up like watermelons!

"My god, Brad, look at Patty's boobs!!!"

"I'm right ahead of you babe. I was just checking them out myself!"

We met Patty and had a couple of drinks as we surveyed the crowd and started to chat to various people. We knew none of them apart from Ted and Patty, but somehow that made the fact we were dressed like sex addicts a little easier!!

Brad became really relaxed after some women had commented on his excellent butt in the black leather chaps, and he seemed more comfortable with the near nakedness of many of the guests.

We spent the first hour or so dancing together in the games room, commenting about and watching the other couples laugh and carry on. Slowly, as the night progressed, more drinks were had and more people let their inhibitions down. Patty and Ted found us at one stage and we swapped dance partners for a few songs.

I don't know if Patty knew, but when I was dancing in the crowded room with Ted, wearing his mankini, he pressed his body against me and held me close. I felt his cock stiffen at one point and he put his hands on my bum and whispered in my ear.

"You look sooooooo fucking hot, Tracey. I want to strip you off and lick that sweet fanny of yours...."

I laughed and pulled away a little, but was totally aroused by his words, not to mention his cock.

"My, my Ted. I think that's enough drinks for you, honey!" I said, before walking off, giving my bum a little extra wiggle as I found the bathroom to freshen up.

When I came back, Brad grabbed hold of me and kissed me full on the lips, right in front of everybody who was dancing! I was shocked, but totally aroused by his forcefulness.

"Brad!! Wow. What's got in to you?"

"Nothing, sexy! Now how about you and I go find a quiet place to be naughty?"

His words were slurred, and I could tell he was rather drunk by this stage, but I was sooo excited he was relaxed and horny, I took his hand and we headed off to find one of the bedrooms for a quick kiss and cuddle!

We found the spare bedroom at the back of the house. We'd actually slept there once when we had partied with Patty and Ted and had too much to drink. Brad was all over me the moment the door was closed, and I marvelled at how hard he was the instant we kissed. The new sexiness in me was taking over, and before long, we were naked and as we kissed, we fell on to the bed.

Brad was ravenous, and I lay back and enjoyed him as he made love to me. The highlight was that after fucking me and cumming inside me, he dropped to my pussy, and, as I moaned loudly, he bought me to orgasm with his tongue as he licked my cum-soaked clitoris! It was amazing!! My husband has just given me my first ever oral orgasm and I lay there moaning as he slowly eased up on his tongue work and relaxed. I lay there for a few moments with me eyes closed, and when I opened them, Brad was on the floor! I'm not sure how, but he must have drunk way too much because he was laying there, totally naked, and completely passed out on Patty's carpet next to the bed!

I was distraught!

I had been totally in love moments before when he had pleasured me, but now I was laying naked on the bed apart from my heels and my husband was unconscious!

I was angry. I was also still VERY horny.

I grabbed my dress and put it back on. I used my g-string to wipe the small amount of cum that was seeping from my recently used pussy, and then put the knickers in Brad's pocket with my bra. I checked my appearance in the mirror and then headed back out to the party -- very upset.

Patty found me and asked what was wrong.

"My useless husband just fucked me and fell asleep in your spare bedroom!"

"OOOoh. I did think he was drinking a lot more than normal!! Oh well, he'll be safe in there and can sleep it off, honey! Now come on, enjoy yourself and have a dance with the others. You'll be fine!"

She took me by the hand and got me a glass of water. I enjoyed the coolness of the liquid and then struck up a conversation with a couple about Patty's age. Her name was Nola and he was Leon, and they were lovely. Nola was dressed as a harem girl and Leon was a rather naked looking Indian. His dark skin was well suited to his outfit, and I learned he came from New Mexico and had moved here three years ago when he met Nola.

After about an hour of chatting and dancing, I had consumed two more champagnes. I was feeling tipsy, so I went out back to get some fresh air. Patty and Ted have a lovely outdoor pergola area with a sun lounge, and I wanted to just sit and relax a bit. As I heard my own heels click their way down the garden path beyond the bushes, I also heard some other sounds once the music from the house had faded a little. The sounds were moans and groans, and I knew someone was there having sex! I froze. I wasn't sure what to do, but I knew I wanted to see who was making the noise and what they were doing.

As the sun lounge came in to view, I stopped in my tracks. In my limited sexual experience, I had never seen anything like it, apart from the dvd that Patty had given me a week earlier.

There, on the sun lounge, on her hands and knees, was Patty, with a large black man fucking her from behind, while she busily sucked a white man's cock in her mouth at the same time. O either side of her were two men, making it six men that were busy fucking my friend.

I stood still and watched a moment, hoping no-one would see me. My pussy was on fire, and I lowered a hand to explore my naked clitoris under my short dress. My other hand wandered north and found my erect nipples, and I moaned slightly as I watched Patty shaking in a orgasm as the two men fucked her at both ends, the other men touching, playing and fondling her body all over.

As Patty's orgasm wracked her ample body, her boobs shook and her head thrashed about, and it was too much for the man in her pussy. He grunted and then pulled his cock out, before spraying a lovely arc of cum way up high on her shoulders as he came. He then jerked about three more shots out of his cock as I watched him groan and then move away, watching as Patty wiggled her sexy arse at the other men playing with her.

I must have gasped or something, because suddenly the six men looked my way, and, seeing me masturbating watching them, two of them approached me! I was terrified!

They lead me by the hand gently toward where one of the other men was now pushing his cock into my friend from behind, while she still sucked and sucked on the cock in her mouth. Just as the three of us approached, the man in Patty's mouth yelled that he was going to cum, and as he pulled out, Patty opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, ready to be sprayed!

I stood there watching the man cover her face in cum, and he had plenty! She was soon coated all over her mouth, chin, cheeks and even some in her hair from the man who had just cum.

Without realising it, my own fingers were replaced by the two men either side of me, and I looked down to see two hands playing with my pussy and clitoris. It was amazing. I just said nothing, as the first two men to touch me like that since my husband began to make love to me. It was if I was powerless, yes my mind didn't want me to stop them!

Soon I was naked, as they removed my dress, and before I knew it, I was having my legs parted by one man who was on his knees before me, licking my clitoris, as the second man fingered my pussy and sucked my nipples.

Slowly they then pleasured me and pleasured me, until I began to climax within seconds, the tongue on my clitoris crashing me into a wild orgasm that caused me to scream out loudly, until man number two silenced me by kissing me, his tongue thrashing about in my mouth as I struggled to stand from the waves of pleasure enveloping my entire frame.

Finally I collapsed onto the man below me, and as he removed his talented tongue from my pussy, he picked me up and, with the help of the second man, they carried me to the bed where Patty was now climbing down to make way for me and the two lovers. At the same time, the other men were starting to touch and fondle me, and I closed my eyes and found myself immersed in a world of touching, fingering, kissing, and finally, fucking.

Yes, without a minute's delay, I was entered by a man who had positioned himself at my open, wet pussy. I felt the heat instantly as he pushed his cock into me, his hands on my ankles as he raised my legs in the air. Either side of me were two cocks, and I desperately sucked and licked each of them, not knowing how I was supposed to satisfy them all at once. I reached out with both my hands and found erections to pump, as I sucked a cock so deep I thought I would gag.

Suddenly the cock in my mouth exploded, and I tried to get it out of my throat as my eyes popped open with shock! But the man cumming in my mouth was having none of it. He gripped me by the hair, and roughly pushed his pulsing cock deeper into my throat until I had no choice but to gulp it down or choke!

I was violently stroking the two cocks in my hands as I managed to break free and breathe, and I looked up to see the man who was fucking me. Unlike the violent face fucking I had just received, the man fucking me was using long, slow, deep strokes, and was fucking me like I never felt possible before. He was incredible, and I began to push my pussy downwards to meet every thrust as I continued to jack off the two men in my hands.

Out of nowhere I felt hands on my buttocks, and I was lifted up while still fucking the amazing guy inside me. Then, with a strange sensation in my bottom, I felt a finger push into my butt and start to fuck me slowly in a nice, wet motion even as I was still being fucked in my pussy. It was a wonderful feeling, and as I enjoyed the dual stimulation, my nipples were being sucked and a finger was flickering on my swollen clitoris helping me towards another orgasm.

This time the orgasm was building slowly, and sex for me was now my number one priority. Gone was the shy, innocent wife with limited sexual experience, who gave herself the only orgasms she ever had. In her place, was me. A cock sucking, stranger fucking, gang-bang queen who had one man fucking her deeply, another underneath her fingering her arse hole, two more sucking her nipples, and a fifth and sixth man in each hand as she pumped their cocks, demanding they cum and cover her with their semen.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers