Unlocking Madeline Ch. 00: The Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cupcake77
Cupcake77
13 Followers

Whenever Emma's knees began to get too weak and she allowed her body to fall lower, Lynn would reach around and tug on the chain between the nipple clamps to remind her to stay strong and take it like a dutiful whore. Each time, Emma would yelp and push her ass higher up into the air. She clung to focusing on the amazing things this pain was doing to her body for as long as she could, but before long the screams of incoherent delight mixed with agony turned to, "Lynn no! ...I...can't..." She was getting dizzy as she gulped for air

As much as Lynn wanted to continue, she could hear in Emma's voice, and knew with the tear she saw hitting the bed, that she had reached a limit. She shoved her ravaged prey forward so that the strap on slipped out, and Emma lay limp on the bed like that as Lynn removed the toy from her hips. Emma angrily cursed herself. She so desperately needed release; it was consuming her mind so much that she was more focused on that then all of the things causing her agony. There was her stinging thigh, the burning in the bite marks on her neck, the tender spots on her head where her hair had been yanked, her weak muscles, her aching purple nipples still stuck in their vices, and her swollen sore pussy and bruised labia following all of the trauma of her mistress' abuse. Why couldn't she have hung on for a moment longer? Why couldn't her mistress show just a touch of remorse and lighten up?

Lynn had wished Emma could learn to be a better whore than this, because she really wanted to find someone who could handle being fucked as hard as she was capable. Nothing relieved stress like handing out a good pounding. However, she did at least take satisfaction in finding anyone's limits and this was her first time finding this one of Emma's. She loved to push girls as far as they thought they could go, and then show them that they could handle much more.

Knowing that Emma had tapped out shortly before reaching a climax, Lynn found a small vibrator before helping her slut roll back over. "Here." Lynn said turning the vibrator on low and handing it to Emma. "You couldn't seem to handle cumming how I had wanted you to, so now you're going to make yourself cum exactly as I instruct you to." Emma's pussy was throbbing and so desperately in need of orgasm that she simply couldn't deny her needs. She silently vowed obedience. "Slide it into yourself a few times slowly to get it nice and slippery." Emma was so sore, that it was not an easy task. She whimpered as she completed this task.

"Mmhmm, perfect. Now slowly circle your clit. Don't turn it up or go faster until I say." Emma continued, slowly moving her hips against the toy as she worked. Fuck, soft and sensual was quickly becoming a welcome change of pace. Lynn traced her nails down her soft stomach and scratched up her thighs as she watched her slut grow closer to release. Emma shivered; she would cum in seconds if it was only vibrating a tad harder. She thought for a moment that she must follow her orders, but couldn't get her needy body to obey.

Emma tried to turn it up sneakily by brushing the knob with the side of her thumb as she arched her back, but should have known better. Of course Lynn noticed, but she quietly waited to get her revenge. Too focused on her desire, Emma thought she had gotten away with her little trickery and as she grew close, she closed her eyes to focus on the nearing finish.

Her body tensed up moments before reaching the high point when her angry mistress snatched her wrist and brought her crashing back down. Emma cried out in extreme disappointment. Lynn grabbed her phone and set a 10 minute timer. Emma knew she would have to wait at least that long for another chance to cum. She whimpered at her own predicament and hoped Lynn wouldn't just leave her in this state. She had enraged her enough in the past to have met that fate.

Being a master that reveled in giving punishments, Lynn tied the whore's wrists back up, smacked a thigh leaving a hand print to match the other from earlier, and walked out for some more whiskey. Emma was too beat to even respond as she lay there writhing. The pain was impossible to ignore without the pleasure to distract her. Lynn could have at least taken off the nipple clamps first... But, she knew she had pushed her luck too much and had had this coming.

When Lynn returned, the timer still had 5 minutes. The amount of resistance to submission Emma had been showing all night was reminding Lynn why she was so irritated at her. She decided to use this time to speak her mind. "I don't want you to say anything back, so don't you dare. I don't understand why you want to ruin this good sex with your desire to have a relationship with me. We are not compatible in that way. We would kill each other. So move away to take this great job offer you've received and enjoy your fresh start. Honestly, I may miss the sex occasionally, but I am not going to miss you. You piss me off. Let this go. Don't miss me."

The timer chimed. Emma would reflect on Lynn's words later; now she just wanted to cum. Lynn removed the little vices from Emma's burning nipples. The feeling of all the blood rushing back through their stiff points brought a whole new sensation of pain to her body, one far worse than when the clamp's teeth first dug in. Lynn turned the vibrator all the way up and set a new timer for 2 minutes. "Cum for me before it goes off or you are out of chances." She said sternly. She pressed the silicone firmly up against her prey's sweet swollen clit and Emma immediately began grinding her hips against it as best as she could. She was trembling and weak, so she could barely raise her ass up off the bed to meet it, but fuck, she needed it. Without moving the vibrator, Lynn used her other hand to free her wrists. She wanted to see the full effect of what this intense climax would have on her prey. This made it a little easier for Emma to wiggle every which way to ensure her clit had as much contact as possible with the thing bringing her so much delight. No pain in the world would stop her from enjoying the release she so craved.

With 30 seconds left, Emma's body seized up as she yelled out,"Fuuucckkk!" Orgasm after orgasm ripped from her tiny body. Her hands were everywhere as she was enveloped in pure pleasure. She clutched at the sheets, reached up to squeeze the headboard, and settled on clawing at her mistress' back. She thrashed about wildly; her muscles were all spasming so much it would greatly increase her soreness tomorrow. Lynn swore she saw her eyes roll back into her head. When the aftershocks began to subside she collapsed on the bed in a puddle of her cum with a sigh of satisfaction. Every bit of the torment was so worth this moment.

Lynn smirked. She loved seeing the intense reactions this kind of pleasure created. Someone ordinarily very composed could so easily completely lose their minds in these instants. Emma was very vain and prided herself on her collected attitude, yet she could turn into a wild flailing lunatic when she orgasmed like that. Lynn chuckled at that thought.

Emma mumbled asking what was funny, but her question was ignored. Lynn was done with playing with her toy. After letting her wrists go, Lynn pulled on clothes and left to go sleep in another room; she certainly wasn't giving her any ideas by sticking aloud. Lynn truly hoped she never saw Emma again. She could not stand her as a person. She made a mental note to slip Kathy a $20 for keeping her toys safe and to say sorry for the mess she'd made in her room.

As Lynn was getting comfy in the bed across the hallway from her abandoned whore, she got a text. She grumbled thinking it would be Emma, too spent to try and follow for more irritating chatter, so she was resorting to this form of communication. To her surprise, it was her best friend from high school, Madeline. They had not spoken much since she had moved away almost 2 years ago. It said, "Hey, I understand if you don't want to, but I wanted to know if you wanted to meet for lunch tomorrow. I am moving back! I would love to hang out and catch up." Lynn didn't know why, but she was nervous as she typed back.

She missed her friend, but Maddie didn't know about the life she had been living. Not that there would be any reason to share that she had been drinking and partying, but she still worried about Madeline's opinions should she find out. She sent back anyway, "I would love to! Is the diner on state street at 1 okay? Miss you!" Lynn did not sleep at all that night.

Cupcake77
Cupcake77
13 Followers
12