Unlocking Tally Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, I felt it.

My orgasm was approaching rapidly, the pleasure building higher and higher. My asshole began to clench around the plastic cock inside of it, and I felt my muscles tense up in anticipation. My gasps had turned into grunts of wanton abandon. My fingers found their way back to my clit, and I started involuntarily rocking my ass back and forth. It felt so damn good. I was so close. So...fucking...

My breath stopped, and I fell forward into my pillow, letting out a whimper as my orgasm washed over me. My back arched, hard, as I came, my inner walls tensing as the feeling of ecstasy coursed through my body. I continued to slap my clit as sparks went off in my head. More and more of my wetness poured out as I let out a deep moan into the pillow.

With a long, heavy sigh, I fell back onto the bed, still gasping from the explosion of pleasure. I removed my hand from my soaking crotch, and bring it up to my face, breathing in the smell of my arousal. My head still awash with lust, I start licking my juices off my fingers, moving my tongue around each digit like I was licking the icing off an egg beater. My mind was a complete fog of arousal, but I managed enough presence of thought to remove the dildo that was still deep in my ass.

I let out one last sigh as the toy vacated my hole. There was a funny feeling of emptiness from where it had been, and I felt just the slightest hint of the cool breeze from my ceiling fan before my rosebud closed once more. After taking a few more seconds to catch my breath, I bundled the toy up into the towel, wiped my hands on it as well, and got up, slipping on an oversized t-shirt before heading out the door.

As I washed off both the toy and myself, only one thought occurred to me: I wanted more. It was ridiculous to think that I'd been...well...afraid of sex for so long. My experiences tonight were incredible. It was as though I'd unlocked a part of myself. Sure, I'd touched myself to a few steamy fanfics, but this was something different. I wanted to be fucked. Maybe, as the still-lingering taste of myself reminded me, I wanted to fuck a girl. Either way, this was a turning point. I was aching, ready, and full of the desire to unleash my full erotic potential.

I had a lot of work ahead of me.