All Comments on 'Unmasked'

by B59001

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
snakebytesnakebyteover 12 years ago

You have a unique writing style that I had a hard time following, but your story itself was good. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!!

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It happens, really. I was invited to a masked party by a friend who was in the fashion industry. Dinner suit compulsory, he attended with his boyfriend. The ladies looked gorgeous, some were models who had modeled his clothes, guys outnumbered the women,a lot interested in other guys. As the party went on, party drugs were available, not my scene, but it led to some very open displays. I walked out onto a first floor verandah, a guy was against the wall, another guy on his knees swallowing his cock, he waved me over, no thanks but I stayed and watched until they finished, he said are you sure, hes good, I shook my head and left. I walked down to the mens, entered, bent over the basin bench, a young gay was being fucked by an older guy, both younger than my 36 years. It was quite erotic watching his cock slide in and out, I felt myself getting hard, shit, I walked out. At the end of the corridor I saw a woman trying to push a guy away, she was telling him loudly to get lost. I walked up, he was a big guy but seemed spaced out. I pulled him back, hey, did you hear the lady, now back off, he looked at me, then staggered off down the corridor. I turned, you ok, she looked at me, thanks, I sort of recognized her, her mask was off, she looked like a t.v star of the late 60s, only older. June ......, I am sure I last saw her in a t.v series, something about Space, I more remember her daughter in the series, something Robinson family. You look like, she interrupted, he recognized me too, I was agreeable until he started to grope me in the hall. I have some dignity, not much anymore , but some and then he got violent. Thank you, would you like to join me in the bedroom, I looked at her as she entered, I followed, she locked the door. You are a gentleman, I was not sure you would come in, I usually hook up with some of the younger models, they think they can advance their catwalk career with someone famous,, their heads buried between my legs,Eva, Sophie when they first started out. I like men too, but here they usually go after other men,you seem different. well, I was invited by a friend, i like women, but I saw a few things tonight that surprised me.

She took her long dress off, facing away from me,, 2 surprises, no panties, only long stockings and shaved. Let me, she took my coat, undid my tie, then my shirt, her hands on my chest, then the belt, looking at me, the zip, my pants fell to the floor, then my boxers. Her hand on my cock, then sitting on the bed, guiding my cock to her mouth, I held her head, pulling her back and forward until I was hard. She stopped, turned, offering her pussy, she expected me to fuck her but I knelt, my tongue lapping her shaved pussy and flicking at her anus. She pushed back, oh that's good, oh yessss, I stopped, lay down, she did, no on your back. I moved between her legs, sliding into her, I moved up, my lips on hers, I like to look at my lady when I make love to her. She held me, her tongue meeting mine as I fucked her hard, her legs up in the air, she felt fine, we both orgasmed. I stayed hard, she said can I sit on your cock. We rolled over, she slowly moved back and forward, faster , her hands on my chest until she sat straight up, orgasming and collapsed on me. I was 30 years younger than her but she asked me to take her home and I eventually moved in with her. She would invite young models over, as they were on their knees between her legs, I would get to fuck them, one, a young Naomi sucked my cock better than any one ever. Shame when she became famous, even bigger shame when June passed. It was an exciting time for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userB59001@B59001
A citizen of the cosmos. Here to express myself and tell a few stories.