All Comments on 'Unneeded Ch. 02'

by Elenriel

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
mallahmallahover 8 years ago
Awww...

You gave up too fast. There should have been more of Lars, doing his best to distance himself from the family. You didn't even touch on the lousy way the kids treated him. The first chapter 5 stars, this one about a 1...

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

The disrespect from the entire family was too much for me. There was nothing there to fight for, nothing. Those little butt-weasels he calls children might need to have a lesson in making their own way. That behavior is learned. Momma trained them well and now she wants to kiss it and make it all better. Not likely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well then

You forgot a couple of classes. Those who said, "This was bad enough. Don't compound the problem by writing anymore." Or, the ones that said, "Please see a therapist yourself and leave the writing to the non-mentally challenged." Too bad you didn't take them to heart.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Control is a dangerous game

It is true that for a while a decent woman can use sex to control a man. It works as long as the man believes that it is out of love, not manipulation. Once he realizes that he is being played, he will feel humiliated and stupid. Some men may accept that as long as their addiction is being filled. Other men may be inspired by it to seek a loving friendship with another woman. He has to be wondering about the sudden change in his wife's' behavior. He may even wonder if she learned her new tricks from another man. In any case, his wife has shown a lack of respect for her husband, and a willingness to use deception to control him. Not-to-good...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

Just like that. Is the problem solved? One blowjob, and now the disrespecting wife thinks this is over? Also, what kind of therapist does this? Damn again.

no rating

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Meh

First things first:

I like the counselor using the Socratic method and the direction she took it.

You...need to read out loud your conversations, particularly with her. Very technical uses of English which feel unnatural, even to the eye.

I skipped through the sex scene, and it occurred to me that I might be missing something important so I went back to read the Italics. No, nothing new. A hypnotic tag to make her like swallowing cum. (You have a thing for mind control)

Um...not to put too fine a point on it, but BIG FUCKING DEAL. The key to the pleasure of a blow job is sacrifice. I would not love it more if my wife liked it less, but by writing that she liked it (sacrificed nothing), it made the act less special, at least to me.

Where else to go with this?

1) Know your audience. MOST of the readers are men. Writing a story where a wife pushes her husband all around the board, EVEN TO HIS BENEFIT, cluelessly is going to turn off a lot of guys. And by writing the situation this way...

2) You have avoided all conflict. A story is not about a problem, it is about a visceral conflict. There is no 'fight' if one person (the hubby in this case) did not even know there was a challenge to his new desires. And that is the thing...

3) Nothing is resolved. A hummer and a bit of meal is her taking her first salvos at his independence. And him conceding costs him nothing. What happens tomorrow when he is back cooking for himself? When he is less affable with the kids AGAIN (this SHOULD have been part of the story. He is disconnecting from THE FAMILY, not just the wife) When he puts all his socializing with his new nerdy friends? NOW we have a conflict.

But we stopped a mile short of the finish line. And what price are the kids going to face? Is mom going to start ganging up on the kids regarding respect?

Wifey is a LONG day late and a dollar short.

And that also doesn't solve the elephant in the room: What happens when he gets offered the NEXT promotion in Dallas? She can't replace the dream she killed.

NOW, that being said, I like the subtle sensitive female tone of the story. Only a woman would be upset about a fucking button! But...that is what women do.

The set up was better than the resolution. I mean, we got a full page which was just a blow job and a bit of role play. I am left wanting more.

NKKMDNKKMDover 8 years ago
Brevity

Is'nt always a good thing.

But thanks for ending it. Don't know what all the bitching is all about.

Everyone takes loved ones for granted some time or the other. Teenagers are notorius; part of growing up.

Keep writing. 4*

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
typical male bashing shit from a women author

one blow joe and 1 fuck session. ... And everything is A-Ok!? oh thats right men dont have feelings or emotions and if they do its because their entire world is about cock.

This is REALLY a huge let down...

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
That being said

I LIKED the problem. But you did not enunciate it terribly clearly.

The wife and the kids could give a rat fuck about the husband's wants and desires. He is a meal ticket.

So the husband has to ask himself 'what am **I** getting out of this relationship?' The wife told us: Maintenance sex. *yay*

I just wish we had more meat to the topic.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Loved the story but...

Their main problem was lack of communication. That wasn't solved. The sex scene was hot and he definitely needed it, but they still have a long way to go. In my opinion, she needs to address the promotion that he turned down. Not saying that was the wrong choice for the family, but the way that she went about it was wrong. One blow job doesn't solve that.

I have no problem with the therapist. She asked questions that shocked the wife into thinking about her problem objectively and playing out the scenario. Then she gave her a solution to ONE of her short term problems.

I think the wife is on the right track to repairing her marriage. She made it clear with her last thoughts. If she always put her husband first, he would never leave. All of the rest will follow.

Liked the story. Nice job.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I liked it, but...

I liked it, but I think like @FD45: she has a long way to go...One of the first tests will be next time their children selfishness show again...What side will she take? That's what triggered all the problems...Her therapist only gave her the start push...Noe she has to find her way to him again...married life isn't only blowjobs...she mustn't forget all the other small details of a day by day married life...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really enjoyed this!

Unique idea and fun. A true loving wife and one dedicated to fixing their marriage.

Understand the comments about development but that would require many more chapters. Great job on balancing story length and your unique story line.

Looking forward to more from this author in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the whole problem

Is bad blowjobs, as if there were such a thing? Or even limited sex, which doesnt seem to be the case in this story?

The last li b8b e is what murdered it. If the husband comes befire everyone always, even before the kids, they might as well divorce because thats even more selfish than her weird marriage saving strategies.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 8 years ago
I enjoyed it.

The blowjob was not a solution, but it was an indication that she wanted to change the status quo. The wife has realized that she needs to be more aware of her husband's feelings and desires, and that it isn't all about her. This was the beginning of the healing, but not the cure-all. Nice job

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Excellent part one, retarded part two.

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959over 8 years ago
Could there be a third chapter?

I agree with many of the comments posted thus far. I could see the husband waking up from his BJ, steak and beer-induced slumber to say "What the hell just happened?"

If he's a wimp or simple-minded, he accepts his good fortune and becomes happier as his wife continues to treat him better than she did when she mistrusted him. If his intelligence and/or character are stronger, he could initiate a deeper conversation with his wife that would finally address directly the issues of respect, communication, and family function that went so wrong in the first chapter.

The central question is whether Elenriel has the skill and/or the interest to pursue the story. A related question is whether another author could take a stab at continuing the story.

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 8 years ago
A terrific next step ...but this journey is far from over

The heroine of this story is just beginning to understand the jeopardy she was in, and has not yet even begun to unwrap how _she put herself_ into this position.

She has, at most, arrested the slide downhill, temporarily. This is no small feat in itself, but she's thinking tactics and, at this point, still ignoring the strategic thinking that got her into trouble to begin with. (I'm deliberately framing it that way for comparison's sake only.)

The therapists's approach was very smart, but there too lies danger. Emotions and the human heart are extremely fickle things, and can switch tacks with the slightest hint of a breeze in the wrong direction. Ask any therapist if they've experienced such, and they'll be able to tell you plenty. The unscrupulous among them have used that to their selfish advantage all too often.

The husband and wife together still have severe communications issues, and those were not solved or even approached as yet. As we all know, it is all too easy to screw up those communications issues to the point where the turn into BIG relationship issues. Can they successfully navigate this minefield still ahead of them? It will take both time and effort they have not yet made together.

So, IMO, yes, there are miles to go before this story can be put to a peaceful sleep, and who knows what deviltry can step in to interfere? Perhaps the husband already has his eye on another prize, one he thinks may not belittle or humiliate him like she has before his own children? (That would really stick in my craw, let me tell ya...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what is this?

The conniving, manipulating bitches association? What about trying to communicate with your husband instead of a stranger? I can see the love here.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
A fantastic finish

I had no confidence in you after your remarks at the end of Chapt 1-you seemed lost as to how to close the tale, but wow did you do well in this installment. That is a 5 if I ever saw one. Compact,focused and hits all the right notes. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

for bonnietaylor2/vastiesmith2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I lived thru this

I worked 17 years climbing up the ladder then I was offered a plant in Texas to run top dog 8oooo.oo raise . Stock in the co. WEwere set for life the raise I got would pay for the four kids collage ,wife would get the dream home she had to have ours was never big enough for her . They hit me at dinner in full force how I was ruining their life. How could I be so thoughtless and cruel what a self severing person I was . So I turned down the job all for my family no thanks was given from the family.My boss was so mad he gave me a job in a town 50 miles away it came with a large cut in pay.that added 1 hour more to my drive to and from work . Our kids get a free ride to collage they had to work for the money . I dumped my wife 3 years latter you know I lost ever ounce of respect for her and my kids 20 years what a waiste

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 8 years ago
She Loves Her Husband, but

Of course, she needs to be hypnotized to have oral sex with him. Yup, she's a keeper.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
2 Fast, 2 Spurious ?

First I want to applaud the author for the spirit, ambition and effort expended in 2nd installment. That being said I personally believe the narrator did too drastic a turnaround in a compressed amount of narrative for this reader to find credible. At the outset , this stay at home uber-mommy was so oblivious to her mate that she didn't want to make him a healthful sandwich because that would be too much " trouble " for her.

Every rally, every turnaround and shift in paradigm is a process. Ultimately as other comments have noted this woman is not a team player for most of story. Sensual oral sex takes trust and two people bonded in ways not disclosed . If I were husband , I'd be very wary of accelerated, carnal climate warming.

Irregardless of spit or swallow issues in terms of do I buy this reconciliation ? The overall demeanor of getting help, recognizing and repairing marital flaws is VERY laudable and heartening to read. The journey was too fast -tracked in terms of my personal taste but props for how problem was posed in premiere installment.

All things come to the determined in fullness of time. Elenriel is a contender to rank among Literotica authors of the first tier. It's in interests of any and all self imagined discerning readers to applaud and encourage her further progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pay Back

I was waiting for the wife to wipe the cum off her face, as her husband told her he's leaving. Thanks for the BJ and good bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
vastiesmith2

Why are you allowed to comment? You bash others. Rarely have anything constructive to say. Give biased scores based on hatred. Most likely don't read any of these stories. Never give advice to the author. You know bitch, at least the anons, which you so hate, comment to the author and the story, rarely to another reader.

Can you say the same? I don't know what your problem is, but I consider people like you "FLAMERS'. Troublemakers of the worse kind, that cause discontent and turmoil in the LW category. Authors should delete your ass. It's costing them a lot of one star votes.

Rw43Rw43over 8 years ago
I like the wise therapist

The most important moment in this story was the therapist's elaborate review of her notes before answering the "haven't I made it clear how much I love my husband?" question with the correct response: no.

Many times we communicate our love through a language that is comfortable to us but amounts to total gibberish to others--cooking what is perceived to be a favorite meal, yielding control of the thermostat (a true sacrifice), staying out of the way in the morning rush out the door--these are events a stay-at-home wife might perform out of love but that her husband may not perceive unless she also provides an interpretation key. Homemade meatballs? She must've wanted some variety in her diet or needed to use the ground beef. The window is open on a cool autumn night? Feels good! Why are you wearing a sweater and going to bed early? You're still abed while I'm leaving for work--are you ok? What? You're staying out of my way! That makes no sense! I enjoy the interaction that comes from being married to you, even if it makes me 5 minutes late to work!

The Problem most middle-aged men perceive is that their wives frequently would rather do anything than have sex. She will cook his meals, do his laundry, clean his house, raise his children, even fix the toilet and prune the roses and say she has proven she loves him. But he will only get sex when he insists upon it, and it will not average more than once a week. THAT is too much work.

Meanwhile a guy's language is simple. He says "I love you all the time, I want to f*ck you continuously and I want to grow old together." All the rest of life is simply what is required to make those prime directives possible.

The therapist got her headed in the right direction by having Lisa communicate in both her love language as well as Lars'. But Lisa also needs to be honest in her communication with him that she tells him all the time that she loves him but she does it in such an obfuscatory manner that he never hears her. Which raises the question: WHY do you communicate in a manner no one understands?

This marriage is far from healed, but it still has enough health to be hopeful.

Thanks for your contribution. Some days I need stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This shit has gone from Bad to Worse

Stop writing, Fetish stupid crap # 1. Totally unbelievable.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 8 years ago
Hmmm

I'm not sure why anyone is questioning the reality of this situation. This was very welldone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rw43

AMEN!

**********

"The Problem most middle-aged men perceive is that their wives frequently would rather do anything than have sex."

**********

"Meanwhile a guy's language is simple. He says "I love you all the time, I want to f*ck you continuously and I want to grow old together." All the rest of life is simply what is required to make those prime directives possible."

Again I say Amen to you! Your understanding of the situation and your comments on it are almost as good as the story. And that is not a slam on you Elenriel. Thank you for this story. As Rw43 said, some days I need a story like this. It gives me hope.

Rw43, how about a story from you? With the understanding you showed in your comment, I'll bet you could give us a real doozy!

thc1776thc1776over 8 years ago
Still manipulating

Her whole object is to get him to feel OK with having been forced to give up his promotion. Nothing in this chapter gives us any indication what the husband feels. He is just being set up again. She is trying to lead him into being a willing rather than unwilling partner in his decision to forgo his ambitions for his family's comfort. He has done enough already.

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
Could be a foot in the door

But it's not going to be the end of their problems unless it leads to them talking about them. They still need that couples counseling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You've created a very interesting problem for me.

This chapter cannot be rated independent of the entire story. I'm glad I waited on rating the first chapter. To this point the entire story is easily a 5. But you could really change that by how you "use" the dynamic that's been created to this point. The wife is still manipulating the husband. I don't think merely restoring the previous relationship will save it, it has to be corrected and improved. And this story provided a great place for that process to start. But it HAS to be based on open honest communication. If you try to sidestep or finesse that component of their reconciliation then at best they will only delay their eventual breakup. Good grief, she spent $6,000 of their assets on a PI? Yeah, she needs to do some serious confessing and explaining and apologizing, and beg for his understanding and indulgence. And if your plot twist reveals that it is already too late, I won't be surprised.

So, no rating until the story is finished. If this was the end, then give yourself a 4. A 5 requires resolution, which has yet to happen.

Thank you for your time and talent.

tnoldguytnoldguyover 8 years ago
Good story, hope there's more

I have really enjoyed what you have written so far. This is a good story about relationships, sacrifice (Dad's), and penance (of a sort). I'd like to see more where she shows her penance to her husband. I also think a chapter or two in the non-erotic category where his kids make up for their selfish behavior.

I loved the counselor's handling of her using socratic questioning to get Lisa to recognize what she has done to Lars and understand his reaction.

Bd4554Bd4554over 8 years ago
Loved it!

Very thoughtful and well-written story. Packs a lot of punch in relatively few words. This is a wonderful effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My 2 Cents

I enjoyed the therapist session. I didn't like her manipulation. I agree with those comments that indicated there was no conflict and no mutual effort to resolve this problem. The husband is not stupid and it Will dawn on him that all that has changed is that the maintenance sex has been upgraded a notch. His plan should continue. Maybe another chapter hearing from him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What's her name?

Is the protagonist's name Sheila or Lisa? It changed as she talked with the therapist. I'm so confused!

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Well, the therapist was a good idea but

when he wakes up from the rush of the experience he's got to wonder: where did she learn to do that since she had never done anything like that with him before. He's going to remember the way she withdrew from him and the way she withheld any sex from him and now all of the sudden she is an accomplished cocksucker who not only swallows but has what looks to be practiced technique. That is going to be something that, if it isn't explained, will just add to the feeling of disrespect that is wafting off of her like heatwaves. Unless you write him different he is going to put all of this together. And if I were her I would worry about the rest of the lies and manipulation and not what she "owed" the other woman who was with her when he came in. Her attention needs to be focused on him and him alone. If she goes off on a tangent she's doomed. She is on the edge right now and one bobble and she's gone.

Good writing and a good read. Looking forward to the rest.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
re: 2 Fast, 2 Spurious ?

Dear Elenriel,

I agree with the comments made earlier by LSdawgg.

I was left intrigued at the end of Ch.1, but I felt that the story was all drawn to an end too quickly and too conveniently in Ch.2.

Your Ch.2 opening comment (about the guidance you took from the comments to the first chapter) suggests that you didn't have the full story mapped out in your mind when you wrote Ch.1. I think it showed through in the way the second chapter started well with the counselling technique described nicely and the story flowing smoothly.

But I felt that the end came too suddenly, and hypnosis was a convenient device that avoided the need to work through what could have been a complex interaction in the wife-husband relationship. (Your use of hypnotic ability in one of your other stories I recall as having fitted that story line far more effectively.)

Despite those comments, I thought it was an interesting concept and a good story overall.

L

fisheronefisheroneover 8 years ago
Road to recovery

I liked the fantasy night and the pampering.

I think that she needs to admit to counciling and wanting to hand him more influence.

She needs to open and ask him to come with her and let her shields down.

Lisa needs to apologize for the way she handle his promotion opportunity.

She needs to let him know that she loves him enough to hand him the reigns.

Lars will get the pride he needs and lisa will gain the spouse she wants and needs.

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
The problem with this chapter

She's made a decision to put him first, starting with sex. But since she still hasn't started TALKING to him about their issues, he doesn't have any way of knowing that, does he? When he comes down from the initial sexual high and starts thinking about what has just happened his first idea is almost certain to be that she's trying to soften him up for some new attempt to "take" from him rather than her trying to "give" to him. Which is probably a good place to start the next chapter.

So you've avoided the stereotype of having the therapist being a man hater who's coaching the wife to gain control, but she's still not giving the wife the essential advice to begin actual communication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think "unsatisfied" pretty much covers it

Credit to the writer for a great Ch 1 and nice effort on ch 2. I rated ch 1 a 5 star effort but ch 02 only gets 3 stars. Another commentator noted ch 02 was unsatisfying. I agree. As a reader I was left largely satisfied. I also think a husband in that situation would also be unsatisfied.

The issues here are the missed career opportunity and lack of any inkling of consideration and support by his family, along with his subsequent direction towards independence to meet some of his own needs and perhaps set up an option for easier withdrawal from the house, the marriage or the family. I do not see how a newly minted willingness to provide "Non Quiter - Non Spitter" blows job fixes any of that. Feels like a higher level of maintenance sex. It is not like he changed his behavior because he was NOT getting great blow jobs.

What does she do when his next big promotional opportunity/transfer comes along? Tell him "Oh honey. Let me give you a nice Non Quiter - Non Spitter blow job , then you will feel better and stop all that crazy talk."

Where is the honest-open communication with her husband in any of this? How about: Gee honey, we were pretty selfish regarding your promotion and never really considered your needs or the upside for the family (like being able to PAY for college). Let's talk about what we can do to better position ourselves to make a move the next time a great opportunity comes along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story!

The writing was good, the idea was unique, and the result was that the couple may have a future together thanks to a psychologist with unconventional techniques.

My wife and I both read the story and liked it a lot. It reminded us of how we got started in the Hot Wife life-style. Early in our marriage, she was open minded and wanted to experiment with new sexual expressions. However, she just could not follow through, she was emotionally blocked.

That is when she discovered Neurolinguistics Programming (NPL) and started using it is her business. Then, she asked me to help her become more sexual through NPL. We wrote up many sexy scripts and she programmed herself to enjoy receiving / giving oral sex, having multiple orgasms, etc.

After a while her desires and curiosity exceeded the scripts, she no longer needed NPL and she eventually started taking lovers, which is rewarding for both of us. We both highly recommend hypnosis or NPL for sexual compatibility issues.

Keep writing, you have talent and are creative with interesting story lines.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 8 years ago
I disagree

with many of the negative comments about how she hasn't made any sort of sacrifice. Her hypnosis was essentially an aid to help her do something loving for her husband that sh was previously unable to do.

Whilst I agree that one blow job is not going to fix all their problems, it s at least a step in the right direction. Its a start. Its a catalyst for them to start communicating and actually fix their marriage. After all, he was withdrawing from her, but now a door has been reopened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a waste of time.

Reading this story was a waste of time. It is boring and not erotic. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great job!

Really enjoyed the second installment, Elenriel!! Thanks for posting your stories and please continue to share more in the future.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read****

The story made a lot of sense. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s AND A LEARNING EXPERIENCE

The story was interesting and thought-provoking,Elenriel . Unfortunately , I felt you were in a hurry to end it .That's the impression you left by not addressing the other major issues . A lack of communication . The failure to support the spouse in his attempt to provide a better future for the whole family . So I gave you 3*s .

I wanted to read more of your stories . So I looked at what you posted here .

Not a surprise mainly mind control , toys & masturbation . Quite a transition after 6 stories , Loving Wives .

Do not get discouraged by the quantity of commentary . I noticed ALL the rest of your stories received a total of 6 comments . As I write this you have over 50 for "Unneeded Ch.02 " . That can be intimidating for a neophyte like yourself .Take it and use it ,if we can help. Don't take it personally ( even the personal comments). Don't get discouraged and don't runaway from LW . That has happened before and we lost a decent storyteller .

Keep writing it's the only way to improve . I also recommend that you get a reader or two . Person(s) you can trust to give you an honest opinion about the story . Not another editor .

Wow , another lecture . Sorry folks my mouth just keeps going , lol.

Good luck ,Elenriel . Hope to see you again in LW .

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I enjoyed it

Many of us pull away when we feel our mate is beginning to forsake us. I knew something was going on with my own wife after over 20 years and when I found out, had pictures in my hand, I began my pull back, I was unneeded. Our kids were out of the nest and I had been replaced

It is little things that add up to the big ones. Cooking for myself was only the beginning, mending my own clothes and yes, even paying bills once again was enlightening. Going out to dinner alone, not being missed and yes, stopping at the bar on the way home for a cheeseburger and a beer. Just so the difficult circumstances don't have to have a light shined on them.

Feigning sickness, moving into one of the kids old bedroom, then staying there, because well, you are unneeded. Doing your own laundry, changing your own sheets, these things are all in preparation.

Having your mate become aware of all these things, finding out it was too little too late, all because their own tryst was over, is painful. When they become aware of what has happened, what they have caused, and realize that by then, THEY are unneeded.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Glad you did finish it!

A different take on what we usually read here. This is truly a "loving wife" story.

5 *'s

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7over 8 years ago
Clever sexy ending

Congrats. That was a clever, sexy ending. Five out of five. This was a much better ending than the one I suggested at the end of chapter one. (No, don't go back and look at it.) I should have guessed yours might involve hypnosis based on the themes of your other stories.

I really enjoyed the energy of this story, and the natural dialogue between the husband and wife. It was all very believeable. There were no side trips. I like long stories too, but sometimes they get away from authors.

In the first chapter I really liked her self awareness and the logical consideration of what the therapist was saying.

It looks like the story is over. But if you wanted to revisit it you could pursue the angle of him wondering why she suddenly decided to do something she had always refused. Yes, she had a good cover story prepared. But he might get suspicious, say there's nothing to it but I'll just check, and then find the missing money.

That could set off a new crisis of trust.

Also I would love to have his POV in this situation and find out exactly why he was becoming more independent. If another promotion comes up he could still be tempted.

Regardless I look forward to more of your stories.

Cheers Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice

its nice to read a happy story in this genre.

Thnx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good.

Sneaky, conniving bitches. That's how you get yourselves INTO trouble.... In this case, one was smart enough and had enough time to get herself out. But what if he'd picked up on the missing money and suspected her of monkey business? Then used money to check up on her... which she'd have found missing, confirming that there was money missing so he MUST be up to something fishy... and then more money gets funneled to the private investigator for him to find is missing. Dumb bitches all.

BTW.... who the hell is Sheila? (Sheila suddenly got Karen's point.) excerpted from what happened in the counselor's office.

ElenrielElenrielover 8 years agoAuthor
The answer to "Who is Sheila?"

I'm working on an entirely separate story where the protagonist is named Sheila. I guess I lost track of who was who, just for an instant.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
It's still all about her

if she really cared about him she would include him in the decisions she is making. she still goes to the counselor alone. never asks about the consequences of turning down the promotion. manipulates him with her use of sexual favours. doesn't ask what he would like or want. it is no wonder the kids have no respect for him. they are learning from the example set by dear old mom. I am surprised he is still there.

enjayemenjayemover 8 years ago
Love the basic premise

It's so unusual in this genre to find something new. Hope you can do it justice, you have so far

ElenrielElenrielover 8 years agoAuthor
Now you can see who "Sheila" is

With the posting of "The Other End of the Stick Ch. 01" readers of "Unneeded Ch. 02" can learn about the Sheila whose name inadvertently popped into the wrong story and got missed in the proofreading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
He Should Divorced Her

Lars should of either divorced her or just packed his bags and left..

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
RE: He Should Divorced Her

Dude... who hurt you?

Seek some help, buddy - you definitely need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@mightyhorny

your first time seeing a closet cuck in its natural habitat, the LW comment section?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Interesting still

Hypnotic blow.jobs, that is some unusual therapy. Need to see how.it works out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Can you say....manipulation? What a self-serving bitch. First she (and the kids, don’t forget those wonderful kids) convince him to turn down a great job promotion, one he no-doubt deserved, just because it would inconvenience them. Now she’s trying to manipulate him into being glad of it. He should take cooking classes. So that if or when another promotion opportunity comes up, he’ll be able to leave their ungrateful asses in his dust and still enjoy some good food.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Wow, what a solid marriage foundation...manipulation and deception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ehhhh. It's the story of a marriage. No differences, same-o, same-o. Seen one, seen them all. A bitch wed to a wanna-be/will-be man. LP

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Could have been a good story, but the marriage counselor is in effect suggesting that she lie, Lies build upon each other. Dishonesty damages. Bringing another person on it will cause the word to spread. And she's creating or expanding the habit of lying. That will just get worse worse. It's what they used to call a slippery slope....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Right bank got it in a comment just recently here. It's all about her selfishness. That's what most of these writers don't seem to understand. Some of the problems are mind issues. But most of them are heart issues. And it's contagious. Obviously over time her selfishness has communicated and established it in the kids' hearts as well. They weren't even considering their dad's interests or wants. And it all came from that twisted nature in their mom.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

What do people expect

Perfect people??? I have not seen one yet! We all have our foibles and idiocies. Jeez this is a story that is written from a very different perspective than most on lit. 5 out of 5 for me. Commentators especially those negative ones should write a story themselves from a different perspective than the usual ones and see how hard it is!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous