Unneeded Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenriel
Elenriel
106 Followers

{When you're at last doing the milking strokes, you'll want to consume what he's given you to prove you accept all of him. Swallow it down. Smile at your husband. Bask in his regard. You're filled with happiness and contentment.}

Another surprise for Lars: his wife gulped down his cum, then beamed up at him and smiled! She laid her head in his lap and nuzzled.

Catching her breath, Lisa felt the velvet-covered-steel grip of Karen's post-hypnotic suggestions release her. "At least until the next time," she thought. Out loud she said, "Wow! I guess that fantasy really took a hold of my imagination. A hypnotized sex slave couldn't stop a blow job half way, could she? So I couldn't either." Lisa giggled. "And now I realize I've been scared of nothing all these years. I've had the visible proof from your hard cock afterwards that feeling me cum under your demanding tongue was arousing to you, but I always thought it would be different for me. That tasting your fluids would turn me off to you. But now that I've tried it, I feel closer to you than ever."

Lisa felt her husband's hand gently petting her hair as her head continued to rest in his lap. After about a minute, it slowed and stopped. Lisa was actually happy Lars was a bit drained at this time. She carefully disengaged, whispering, "You rest here, dear. I'll make something restorative."

Lisa went down to the kitchen and took a cut of the finest wagyu beef out of the refrigerator. She used this excellent starting material to make the best-ever edition of one of her signature dishes, steak with red wine sauce. She portioned it, and some of his favorite side dishes, according to the amount he would have made for himself so as not to seem to be sabotaging his diet. She did match it with a highly regarded craft beer, however.

The scent of it all brought Lars downstairs. When he came in, Lisa said, "I know you like to cook for yourself, but it seemed maybe after that draining, you wouldn't mind having it done for you." She paused and smiled a naughty smile. "Besides, I figured you should have some good, red meat to replenish all the protein you fed me."

While they ate, they talked: familiar things as a long-married couple will. When their plates were clean, Lisa led Lars back to the bed and had him lie face down. "I want to give you a nice back rub," she declared. "It's been a tough month for me, and I know I've been a crab. Let me make it up to you."

She wasn't at it long, however. A day of work, a tummy full of well-marbled steak, a glass of beer, and the cock-draining of a lifetime conspired to put Lars quickly to sleep. Lisa tiptoed away, not as yet tired enough for bed.

She wondered how best to reward Millie for playing her part in the pre-scripted drama they'd put on for Lars. Karen had suggested it so that Lars would have a plausible and non-threatening explanation for the source of the additional sex games Lisa would contrive. Lisa was under no illusions that one good night would set everything to rights, but the campaign was definitely well begun. And Lisa trusted Karen's final assessment: if Lisa always put Lars first, he would never leave her.

Elenriel
Elenriel
106 Followers
12