All Comments on 'Unorthodox Assignment'

by HammerGod

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequel?

Any possible sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great as always

Love your style and while your stories tend to follow a similar format, you write so well and the situations are so erotic that it doesn't matter. I have only one problem - I wish they were longer (like your Monster Girls story)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
part 2?

This was fun to read! I'll rate 5 in goes of a second or possibly more stories! =3

suckerpunch2004suckerpunch2004over 10 years ago

I like it i hope that mabye you will reconsider your decision on not continuing the story

midvalley9midvalley9about 9 years ago
Yeah, No

This one left me completely cold. You took some of my least favorite elements from your other stories and put them together, and more-or-less removed the things that I truly love about your work. It reads closer to one of the more extreme variant of Japanese ero-manga, ones where the protagonists usually die along the way, with or without their limbs and body parts intact.

First of all, while I do like it when submissive characters go through a little pain, when I read a story that depicts genital mutilation (or severe genital abuse, ball-busting, forced sex-change operations, etc.) it hurts the story in my eyes. Fantasies involving irreparable damage to my sensitive areas are alien to me; I don't even want to think about such a concept let alone masturbate to it.

Second, homicidal yandere women are not my cup of tea. Even though it's hot to be used as a sex toy by women, I still want to feel that they value me, even as only a possession that exists for their amusement. It's not so much that they should view me as worthless or replaceable like a $2 lighter (as in your story,) but rather a prized object that they would clean and polish every day. There's a shift in dynamic and control, but not in perceived value.

However, I'm disgusted by the idea of women that are just as likely to kill you as fuck you, and don't care what damage they do to your body because you have no worth to them. You've gone beyond the realm of dehumanization, traveled down the sliding scale of sadism and even rubbed shoulders with some of those snuff fetishists. Even the implication of impending death is not something I want to read unless I want my penis to deflate very quickly.

Finally, the two Outlaw Star bishoujos in your story are completely OOC. They act as if they were possessed by crazy succubitches from beyond the grave. If you wanted to write a story about being dominated by pathological murderers, why not choose characters that actually have those kinds of personalities? We all know there are plenty of crazy/evil yandere characters in Japanese media, so what made you pick Twilight Suzuka and Aisha, who are totally not among them? It's just... odd.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 7 years ago
Nice!

Painful CBT scene, but the kidnap, takeover and femdom was hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous