All Comments on 'Unplanned Moment of Sharing'

by LuvShowinHerOff

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Little build-up

poor execution - fails to grab the attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolute filth.

5*

1jbm1jbmover 11 years ago
Hot and sexy!

Hot, short and sexy.

Got my cock hard and ready

Wish I could see my wife getting fucked like that

Thanks for a good, short story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
invited

I was at my friends party,i was 35 and after i stayed to help clean up.They are a couple in their early 60s.We had a few drinks and June lay on the lounge,her dress high up showing her panties.I couldnt help but look,Doug caught me stood up,went over to her and pulled her panties off,and while i watched pushed his fingers in and out of her visibly wet pussy.She opened her legs,he looked at me and said want to join me,i was hesitant and he said dont worry,we have talked about this before.I stood up,my cock hard and walked over,my fingers to her pussy.She lifted her legs ,Doug said go on,fuck her.I wasnt sure,but he took his clothes off and pushed his cock to her mouth,which she took,so i undressed and positioned my cock and pushed into her pussy and began to fuck her.She moaned,locked her legs around me as i fucked her hard blasting my cumm into her as she bucked and groaned.Dougs cumm shot onto her tits,she rubbing it in,i kept fucking her then pulled my cock out,dribbling cumm onto her pussy.Doug moved in between her legs,licking her pussy until she orgasmed.They thanked me.

kreampieguykreampieguyover 11 years ago
A good husband

Five Stars I enjoyed your story, but David should have sent Scott back to the reception alone. A good husband would have cleaned up his little cougar before returning to the reception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unplanned Moment of Sharing?

Sorry, you can't plan Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Smooth

I love the way you tell a story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lick the cum

After watching your wife getting fucked you need to take the opportunity to lick her pussy clean so the cum won't run down her leg. I do that for my wife and love the taste. My wife talked me into licking the guys cocks clean too and I now have become a cocksucker as well. The fun continues. O

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a punk.

Bet you ride side saddle bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
sharing

yes sounds like myself and wife as something similar happened to us on holiday ,but there were two of them at my wife in a private swimming pool .very erotic to see and hear .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I skipped to comments after they went to the stall. An uninteresting cuck story. sorry.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

just cause you are a beta cuck, it doesn't mean you sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ironic that their marriage is destroyed while they are attending a wedding. The union of a slut and a gay guy would have fallen apart at some point, of course, but for the impetus to be another couple's marriage is unexpected.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous