Unpredictable Amber Goes Gardening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
6of6
6of6
42 Followers

As he emptied his load into my mouth, I swallowed the salty cum. He groaned and wobbled a bit before sinking down unto a chair; his cock slipping from my mouth.

I stood, found a kitchen towel, wiped my mouth of his cum and retrieved my glass of water and took a sip. I looked across at him. He was breathing heavily, slumped back against the chair, and his cock hanging limply in front of him. I moved to retrieve my damp top, but he called out, "It's not dry yet. Please, I don't want you to leave. Not yet. Just give me a few moments. I can recover!"

It was unbelievable! This senior man had just had the life sucked out of him, and he thought he could get it up again to fuck me. Ok, I'd give him a chance. My pussy was still throbbing and I really wanted a fuck. I turned back, undid my shorts, pulled them and my thong down, and deftly stepped out of them. I stood naked, with my hands on my hips, looked at him and said, "Ok, perhaps this will help."

As he appreciatively feasted his eyes on my firm 38-year old body, I sat on the edge of a comfortable chair opposite him, leaned back, and spread my legs so he could see my open pussy. I slowly traced a line with my fingers down to my split and began masturbating for him.

As I touched myself, I was getting more and more aroused. I rubbed my outstretched fingers firmly over my pussy and pressed down on my clitoris. I gasped as I was hit by a sudden feeling of elation that flood over me and into my pussy. I've never been able to fully explain the feeling, but it's like a painful pleasure that demands to be constantly repeated.

James looked at me, almost in disbelief. Perhaps he had never seen a woman masturbate in front of him before.

"Is this the first time you've seen a woman do this?" I asked.

He didn't answer. He simply nodded, stood and slowly undressed, all the time watching me. I was right, he had a fairly firm body. A bit of a stomach, but I've seen worse. I slipped my finger into my pussy and before I realized it, I was groaning.

"Come here," I ordered. He came. "Give me your cock." He offered it to me as I leaned my face towards it and opened my mouth. I reached up with my left hand took his flaccid cock into my mouth, while still fingering myself.

I wanted to give life to his cock. I needed it. I was going to do my best. So, I went to it and began sucking, teasing, trying to arouse him. Giving it my complete attention I left my pussy alone to see what I could do. For a while it seemed as if I was flogging a dead horse, then I felt it slowly began hardening in my mouth. I kept at it until it was hard enough for what I wanted. Moving my mouth away from his cock I asked, "Where is your bed? I need something comfortable under me"

"Through here," he said, and led the way through a hallway to an open door to a queen bed.

I sat on it, reached for his cock and holding it firmly, slowly began masturbating him. I wanted him firm. He let out a soft moan and, placing his hands on my shoulders, pushed me back unto the bed. I pulled myself up unto the pillow and opened my legs, ready to receive him.

James climbed on the bed on all fours and came across my body. We were not into foreplay. We both knew what we wanted to do. I reached up to him, took hold of his cock and tugged it towards my wet pussy. With my left hand, I pulled the lips of my pussy apart so that he'd have clear access. Gosh, I was so turned on. I was holding my breath, waiting to feel the head penetrate my cunt.

Then I felt the sensation as his cock made contact! It was like electric bolt shouting through my entire body and I thrust my hips up to get his cock into me as quickly as possible. I needed it in as a junkie needed his fix. I was so excited.

Then he was in. I could feel him pushing the entire length of his cock into. Ohhhhh, the feeling was fantastic! I knew I was in for a good fuck because he had already shot his load and it was all about me now. I began to slowly move my hips, urging him to move with me.

"Fuck me, James!" I whispered, as if someone in another room would hear me. "Be a good man and fuck me hard. Show me what you've got!"

James needed no further encouragement. He began a slow rhythmic motion of almost pulling his cock out completely before driving it back into me again with a firm thrust. I could not believe a man his age could do this kind of thing. He was powerful!

And so we fucked. Skin to skin we fucked, sweat running between our naked bodies as we rocked together in our rhythm. Sometimes, he'd slow way down, almost teasing me, then when I begged him to speed up again, he'd ride me like he wanted to end his life fucking me. But with every thrust, I was in ecstasy as I felt the hardness of his cock rubbing against the inner walls of my pussy. When I'm being fucked, it's as if all the nerves in my body direct their sensitivity into my pussy. It's like my pussy attracts every pleasure center in my body into it, making it the greatest area of concentrated pleasure in my body.

As we fucked, I began to feel like I was on the most sensational journey that had no end, but somehow was going to come to an end because a crescendo was forming. I was on a journey like a drug-induced high that increases to levels of indescribable pleasure, something that has to be experienced to understand.

I was moaning and grunting each time James thrust into me. I tried to match his thrust with mine, ready to receive him. As soon as his cock made contact with my clit, the intense pleasure multiplied, and I felt as if I were about to fall over a cliff. I don't want it to stop even as I was rushing towards my climax. My breath came in pants and spurts as I got nearer to my orgasm.

It was almost painful. My pussy muscles involuntary began tightening around his cock, squeezing it as he rhythmically thrust and withdrew. All my energies were directed to the feeling within my pussy, and I twisted my hips from side to side, trying to hold unto his cock to sustain the intense pleasure I was experiencing. I was on the edge. Closer, closer...closer...then I was coming! I cried out, "Oh, oh, I'm here, fuck me, I'm coming!" I felt my pussy, no my entire my entire pelvic area, contracting and I was lost in abandonment. I'd gone over the edge! The orgasm washed over my entire body from the top of my head right down into my toes, causing them to tingle. I felt as if I'd been transported to the stars and back.

James, slowed down, as I came. I felt him tense and then I know he was about to cum as well. With almost a soft groan, he cried out , "Ahhhhh," and then slumped on top of me, exhausted. I knew that he had just trickled having cum earlier, but I was very content with him.

We were both spent. As I felt the comfort of his weight on me, my pussy was throbbing, and it seemed as if a tightness had been undone. I breathed deeply, almost breathless.

James was soon snoring, and it reminded me that I needed to leave. Bill was bound to be home soon. Bill. What was I going to tell him?

Bill:

Amber told me entire story. When I arrived home she was not there so I guessed that she'd gone for a walk. However, after nearly two hours she had not returned. There was no point calling her cell because she doesn't take it with her when she walks. Just when I decided to go out and walk the route we usually took, I saw her turning into our driveway.

When she came in, I immediately noticed there was something a bit different about her. She was wearing her thin white top that she only wore when we walked together. Also, her hair seemed a bit unkempt. It was when she came through the door, and I hugged her that I knew something was up. She smelled like someone who had been having sex. Could that have been the case? I kissed her gently on her lips and, yes, I was sure I could smell cum.

"You won't believe what just happened, Bill," she said. "Remember the first time I wore the fuscia top and old Mr. Garrick got a view of my tits?" And she told me everything. As she did, I became more and more aroused, and I knew that we'd take the short route through the retirement village to see James's Gladioli together pretty soon.

6of6
6of6
42 Followers
12