All Comments on 'Unqualifiedly Datable Ch. 03'

by Arisan_Maru

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic :)

Don't worry yourself about the length of the story or little grammar mistakes because I for one loved that you ended it with some sweetness (AND a nice little cliffhanger -can't wait to read the next installment). I'm really starting to like the characters too. Hope you find an editor (if your looking for one ).

Your newest fan

Amiria0bay

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Cute story!

Hope you can get us the next chapter soon :) this is so sweet!

theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkerover 13 years ago
YAY

I almost forgot about this story, but I'm glad that you posted the next chapter because it was so sweet and cute. I wonder what is up with Chris. So I agree with nomoretears...don't keep us waiting so long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"Chris is mine, no one else's".....delicious

I am so protective towards Chris so I hope he doesn't get hurt...sigh. Boys in the closet always make me approach with caution. You can't deny the chemistry between Jason and Chris and they feel so good together. Danny is awesome and steals the show whenever he is around. Keep up the good work and thanks for making my rainy Saturday shine...lol.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 13 years ago
Agreed -- very sweet story.

I just hope you explain Chris's actions and reactions. For instance, why was he sitting on Jason's porch in the rain? Why was he avoiding Jason for a week? Why does Jason's tempter unsettle him so much? He acts like he was abused. Also, surely Jason's teammates know he's gay, right? No way they've overlooked how Jason acts when he's around Chris.

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 13 years ago
Gorgeous! :D

Can't wait for the next chapter! I really want to know wht Chris is so hot and cold! PLease dont keep us waiting long! Much Love. Cheers :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Got me hooked....

Got me hook , line and sinker...please the next chapter?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please

give us another chapter. A happily-ever-after kind of chapter. This is good. Really like the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NOOO

NO you cant end it like this! i want to know what happened with chris! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i needs more!!

sensual_bluesensual_blueover 12 years ago
More, More, More

Please don't leave me hanging like this, i want to know what is wrong with Chris and why Danny dashed off so fast, i hope the next chapter will be out soon!!

littleslave25littleslave25about 12 years ago
hell no

wright more i need to know what is going on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous