All Comments on 'Unqualifiedly Datable Ch. 04'

by Arisan_Maru

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well shit...

you really shouldn't have left it with this terrible cliff hanger... now I hate you :-(

if it takes another year for you to update the next chapter i'm going to die

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What the hell!

I agree with 'oh shit'. You sooooo cannot leave us like this. Another year & I will die... only after I hunt you down :o)

Puhleeze post quickly & give us a happily-ever-after!

Awesome job, but I'm on the edge here. Please!

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
I waited a year!

A year...

uchenauchenaover 12 years ago
Ditto

Definitely awaiting next chapter and really hoping it's soon.

Great job :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
don't leave us like this

if you take another 13 months to write another chapter i'm going to hunt you down and make you hurt.

blondegrlblondegrlover 12 years ago
ugghh

How could you leave us like that? It is so not fair to leave us with such an awful cliffhanger. I'm going crazy here! So close to a happy ending and then you just had to rip it away. Why, why, why???? Please update soon, this is a great story and I (and I don't think I'm alone on this) can't wait to read more! Thanks for sharing this with us and keep up the good work.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I know you had to do it to build up to a good ending...but I was so frustrated that he didn't stop chris and call ryan or something. I mean, I love this character b/c he is so straightforward and says how he feels or what needs to be said. So the fact he didn't stop him from walking out was out of character. esp. now that those homophobes know Jay is out, it is really not good for him to be walking around to who knows where. Why wouldn't he question the romantic scene set? Well, hope you make it good!!! It has been a great story so far.

adjoaqadjoaqover 12 years ago
LMAO

@ fukmi_allnite: your comment was hilarious. I actually had to read all the chapters again cos I had even forgotten the story. Whew! He had better post the next chapter this week. Or else....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMFG

This is like the best chapter yet!!!! Damn it i need more MORE!!!!! Do it now!!! Screw school you got a gift!!! ~ur number one fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so... you like to torture people

Y U no like U Readers!? We like U story... plz i beg of you Hurry with the next chap. This story is tooo good i love it!!!! (Btw : if you use more contractions in the dialogue the flow of the story will increase therfore taking this story from 'so good' to 'sooo great')

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i cant wait for the next chapter i wanna know what happens between them; hurryyy!!

rayneintheskyerayneintheskyeabout 12 years ago
please!

I hope u finish the story. Its great n would hate for it to be left unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more more

pleaseeee moreeee

Gorilla_LibrarianGorilla_Librarianalmost 12 years ago
'Can't Wait

'Great story with believable characters, realistic reactions, and hot sex scenes. I can't wait to see what you have in store for them.

MinkusBGreyMinkusBGreyalmost 12 years ago
HEY MORE MORE MORE

I will kill you if you don't write more to that story. :-P Man what is up with chris he really takes things too personal and he should have stayed for the whole damn conversation. Anyways just more parts please please I love this story.

mysealtheeclipsemysealtheeclipsealmost 12 years ago
this is getting too much

please finish the story, don't leave us hanging PLEASE!!!!!

deamon child...

my seal, the eclipse...

LavonyaLavonyaabout 11 years ago
OMG

Chris you DUMB-ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUPID STUPID IDIOT DUMB CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous