Untouched Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moisture can be seen forming on Jubilee's lips, leaving a slight wet patch on Boom-Boom's thigh, and you can only guess that Boom-Boom's nethers share the same kind of wetness. The scene continues as this for awhile, with fingers probing each other's crevices, but never reaching their pussies. Instead they rely on their hips to do all the work. That frees their digits to explore each other's nipples, stomachs, lips, and even assholes. These two are known for their frequent assplay, so it comes as no shock when one, then two, then three of Boom's fingers disappear into Jubilee to pump and spread.

Before long, both girls share in a mild orgasm (mild, as you've seen them both go through far more shaking and profanities when they really hit their pleasurable peaks), and their bodies slow and fingers are all accounted for and in the open air. Jubilee remains lying on her friend, smiling blissfully as she kisses her slender neck. Boom-Boom finally acknowledges the camera, smiling while the Asian girl nibbles at her neck.

"I think she's finally ready for you, stud," she says to the camera, prompting Jubilee to look up and over her shoulder and share in her friend's mischievous smile. Time is short, for you, however, and you can't wait another minute without seeing either of these girls being fucked raw. Grabbing the tracker on the player, you skip past where they get up, secure their suits, and lead the cameraman through the elaborate mansion, showing off their asses as they are followed up the stairs and into their shared bedroom.

On their bed they start making out again, removing their bikinis but unhurried to bring in their third party, but you certainly are. You stop a bit further ahead of where Jubilee starts getting fucked, but it's close enough for your purposes. Jubilee's face is buried in Tabitha's pussy, the blonde's legs spread out as she sits back against the many pillows on the large queen sized bed, while the cameraman's black cock is buried in Jubilee's ass, slowly adjusting to the tight squeeze, thanks to the girl's small stature and the man's thick cock.

Despite the struggle to pick up the rhythm, Jubilee is enjoying herself, shaking her hips back and forth as if she's trying to help work the dick further into herself. You can see her hands grip her friend's thighs tighter with each inch that is pressed into her, her moans and yelps muffled by blonde pussy. Above, Boom plays with her sizable tits, tugging on her nipples and further up she chews on her bottom lip, breaking only for a smile and an utterance of another expletive.

Finally working past the constraints, the cameraman is able to pick up the pace and bang his hips against the Asian's ass, keeping one hand on the camera and one on the girl's hips (when it's not spanking her toned butt raw). Jubilee is now reaching below herself, fingering her own pussy while she eats another. Boom Boom's legs close around her head, while fingers play with her pig tails and moans can be heard from both girls. The speed quickens, though obviously not as fast as if he were fucking her juicy pussy, and the camera struggles to keep the scene steady. With panicked speed, the man pulls out of Jubilee's tight asshole and sprays his load all over her back and ass. Jubilee breaks free from her muff diving so she can laugh with joy at the familiar feeling of a hot spray on her tattooed back.

Boom-Boom has since cum herself, so she doesn't mind when Jubilee stops eating her out and uses her time to look over her shoulder and reach back to massage the cum into her spread cheeks. She gives Boom-Boom's inner thigh a playful nip, causing the blonde to yelp happily, and now you know it's probably Boom-Boom's turn to get fucked, but your engagements cannot be delayed any longer and the rest of the video will have to wait for another time...unless of course some other new work comes up and pushes that down the list.

12