Untouched Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goooood morning, Internet! What a delicious day, isn't it? I hope you've all been enjoying yourselves, (and enjoying yourselves if you know what I mean ;D) today, because I know I have. I just finished another video today and boy was it a scorcher, but you'll have to be patient boys and girls while it gets edited. Little sneak peak, though:

[Click here, sugar]

The link opens a picture of Rogue, wearing a pair of knee high stockings, elbow high sleeves, and a helping of whipped cream strewn across her breasts, hoisted up by one arm while another was reaching down to play with a small toy buried inside of her pussy. A cherry was fixed between her teeth, her plump blue lips pulled back into a smile as she displayed this.

No better meal than one enjoyed in bed, amirite? Ya, I'm right, hehe. Anyhoo, I know why you're all here - you finished bustin' and squirtin' to one of our many fine videos and now you're coming off that orgasmic high by reading up on my story!

Now, as I said before, Spyke had Kitty and Boom-Boom to help run and star in his budding sex ring, soon to become a grand porn empire, but sadly I was still left out :(. It would actually be a couple of months before I would agree to start being filmed by Spyke again, but by then he had crafted quite the argument to convince me.

See, while I objected to be filmed like that, I did have to admit I thought it rather hot people were getting off to my body. When I came across the videos of myself re-posted on the net, I read through the comments, and boy did it get me hot! All these people found ME hot. I know, I know, I'm the hottest thing since Summer, but before I knew all of you I was rather shy and timid, and certainly didn't think much about myself (so sad D:). But, seeing all this evidence that I was super wrong about my body kiiinda sparked something in me.

So one day, Spyke sends someone to talk to me - you know her as Red (what a hot tamale, amirite? whew!). Now Red is as smart as she is beautiful, if not more so, and she had figured out that doing these little videos could actually really help me with my...well let's call it an intimacy issue (you could say I was a bit adverse to physical contact). Compound that with my enjoyment of reading other people's comments about my tits, ass, lips, legs, and...well everything, and I was convinced that this was the right thing to do!

Still, this little operation, if I was going to be part of it, would need to be done on my terms, and it would still be a while before I could get over my...phobia of skin to skin contact (I'm still not totally over it, but I'll get there, I swear!).

Next week, I'll share some more juicy bits about how the other girls got involved, and maybe get into some of the drama that nearly ended this online sex parade!

See ya then, sugs!

12