All Comments on 'Unwanted Obsession Ch. 04'

by ellynei

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You've done it again

Finally. It was worth the wait, though too short. You delved into their psyches much more than before. This is taking a very interesting turn. Would Ronald allow his addiction to Lowish to ruin his life?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
more

pleaaasseee write more of it. if this is the end, you've finished it too fast. and this chapter went by way to fast. please elaborate more on their weekend.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 14 years ago
oh come on... LOL...

It's a love story between rapist and victim? Somehow I don't see this one ending well... Very twisted... Amazing writing however.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not about your writing, but a comment just the same...

You have a sense of humor. : ) I like that.

LynLeoLynLeoover 11 years ago
Fate

I like Ronald getting his comeuppance, falling for a victim. The three sisters of fate are sitting around laughing their asses off. This is a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My thoughts

Diggin your story so far. Wonder how it'll turn out. Its easy to guess I suppose. Your finishing comments this time made me laugh. Your quite a character

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Brilliant read ..

So dark its deeper than black yet ...through it all you manage not to truly hate him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
most definitely not "sweet" nonconsent, very dark, very well written

Still reading.... I have a morbid fascination to see what happens next and hope you take pity on your poor readers and give them a reason to hope that Louise eventually gets the better of sadist Ronald. Would be great to see the characters rounded out a bit more... they both are a bit one-dimensional, though maybe that's the intent of the story. I guess a part of me is still hoping to see something redeemable in Ronald... anything, actually. Excellent writing. Thanks for sharing.

cocosheen211cocosheen211almost 9 years ago

i really am enjoying the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Am I sick for liking "Joe"? I'm a woman, by the way. He's funny and sad and evil, but I like him.

Constructive criticism: You don't describe how SHE feels during the actual fucking part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gasp!

Wow this story is intense!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous