All Comments on 'Unwashed and Smelly'

by Araw

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
dragginlizarddragginlizardabout 8 years ago
Simply Stated

While being a good read, this should relegated to the fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good read?

This was horrible! Some of the worst English ever written. The writer can't be a native English speaker and didn't bother to get an editor who is. Just really, really bad writing and a worse story line. Pissing on herself because she pees standing? That doesn't belong here. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

bad writing. wrong cat. pure shit. kill yourself, moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unwashed and Smelly

Kind of like the author and this story. Perfect you fit.Fetish author Fetish

gmann57gmann57about 8 years ago

Man that was disgusting, But I gave it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
first of all public wed cast, jeez, and scat type belongs in Fetish not LW

2* since I could at least understand the writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

just to offset the asshole of LIT's vote!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty nasty stuff

And she must not understand the words "jack off" because I'm thinking that's what he did to spite her. Not a good story.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
It isn't my kind of story, but...

It isn't my kind of story, but no real cheating in it and they solved their problems...3*

manawelamanawelaabout 8 years ago
Alrighty then?

Lightly touched on just about every oral perversion. Seems like we can look forward to menstrual pussy tasting in the near future too. Oh well whatever floats your boat. It doesn't seem to belong in this category though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Isn't this more of a Fetish thing?

Changing the category won't make it a story worth reading, but I think the Fetish followers will give a 5 to anything that is gross, perverted, or beastly. Worth a try.

My scoring was lower than a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Who is the asshole of Lit?

Why it's the unwashed and smelly bonnietaylor2/vastiesmith2, who else? Gave it a ONE STAR for wrong category.

ArawArawabout 8 years agoAuthor
Will move it to Fetish

OK folks, I get it. Wrong category. Will ask to have it moved to Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
2*s

Didn't see much point to this story. A couple exploring and expanding their relationship.

Gave you 2*s. Not much dramatic tension. It's okay I guess.

HA. Ha, .. did remind me of my wife. Many years ago, shortly after we were married. I attacked her for some spontaneous sex. She started to protest, stop I haven't showered, she said. Well, I wasn't going to let that stop me. HA, HA. Let's just say it was a happy experience for all. The room did need some major airing out, and laundering, lol. She was happy to get familiar with that experience.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ugh! Not for me....

....and who talks like that?

Anyway, it's your fetish and welcome to it.

I wonder if there is any court record of webcam infidelity resulting in a divorce for infidelity.......ah, well. I would think, the tables turned and him doing a webcam sex show with his big cock, she would file for divorce. Emotional abandonment or some such...

GirlyclarkGirlyclarkabout 8 years ago
Tasty

Have you changed your pet name for her to stinky? I do hope you write another chapter about the following 'PERIOD' with lots of details of you assisting and cleaning her legs and pussy after her pissing and other leakage. Yes, enjoy all those stronger odors and juices during her time and let us know how she helps you to purge her of her body fluids and spills and tell us if she makes her female sanitary items last longer than through the usual change times and if she engages your help in extending the usual saturation point for these items.

Cunn1nglingu1stCunn1nglingu1stabout 8 years ago
Pretty good story

Overall a nice romantic idea that I could totally relate to. I can't say I've had many sexual partners, but when I'm in love, I just can't get enough of my girlfriend's smell. I often initiated sex when they were particularly sweaty after a long day at work.

What I don't really like is the use of derogatory terms such as "disgusting" and "bad" because they implied you not liking it. "Strong" "musky", "pungent" and even "dirty" would have been more descriptive, and could mean "good" within the context. Personally I think the only really bad smell would be that of an infection.

Looking forward to your future work! And if that was a true story, congratulations. If not, hope you make it happen some day ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

I love it when my missus doesn't wash down there for a couple of days and this story talked about it, yum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don't Mind the Hate

Awesome story that some of us enjoyed very much. If there's any truth to it, I envy you! Either way, great erotica for those of us wired that way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Reminds me

Of the best lover I ever had. I always loved how she smelt and tasted when she was clean but got greedy for more and maybe just to see if she’d do it for me. She agreed but she made sure she wiped her butt hole. The effect her more pungent smell had on me was indescribable I went crazy sniffing her and licking her for all I was worth and she totally loved how greedy it made me she also loved to kiss me and taste how dirty she was which turned her on even more. Don’t know if her husband ever noticed her smell but I fucking loved it. Wish we were still an item. The best sex was always with her she was a goddess.

ParadigglerParadigglerabout 4 years ago
Bring on the Odour

Thanks for your story. I appreciated the bent towards your wife's odour although the atonement concept was a little unusual. Please visit my page if you would like to indulge some of my content which often deals with feminine odours/toilet activity. As a writer expressing details on these subjects, I also receive reasonable amounts of negative feedback on my stories and would strongly encourage you to ignore such ignorance. It inevitably comes from those who have neither the courage or ability to write anything so it is only ever worthy of silence. Keep writing, Paradiggler.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cleaning pussy

I love it I regularly get my girlfriend to not wash her pussy the 2 days before I see her and she wears the same panties and makes me smell and eat them before I lick her beautiful pussy clean and both of us love it - I should add that every 2 weeks I’m her slave for the full weekend and I kneel outside the toilet as she pees and then she summons me to crawl in and lick her clean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lovely story of strong odours of a desired female reminds me of my girl Tish with her unwahed feet , armpits , pussy & ass .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Noddy says she live drinking " bannana milk " & loves to smell my entire dick., nook & corners . She too has strong , pungent odours . She makes me so hot by sniffing my cock for a ling time noisily & gives poweful blow job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sharing Reggee's story .

She is fair & beautiful 19 yrs young . I m hooked on her SMELLS from her head to toes . My first sex with her a week ago is unforgetable . After our usual long lips kissing which got longer , hotter & wetter . She lay on my bed " I m tired after that long stroll all " . She strechhed herself laying on her back when I grabbed the chance to hold her leggie coverd legs & pushed her right foot on my face kissing softly her damp sweaty toes . The aroma was sharp cheesy strong as I kept sniffing her overpowering pungent foot odour . I was drugged then went to the other & then put my head betweenn her thighs inhaling through her leggie & panties . Musky , sweaty , cunty fermented odours . Pulled her clothes down to her hairy mound , which surprised me but she looked more naked now. Her pussy lips , clitoris smelled like dried fish mixed with sweat & her excitement juice.

Then I fucked her with 5 inches dick . She was pleading not to come inside her then I turned her around to kiss her butts . Beautiful with cheeks & in between that pinkish brown ass hole , I kissed smelled not of shit but wonderfully strong mmmusky , sweaty & assy odour . Now my 5 inches dick came in handy to fuck her ass easily & with pleasure without much pain.

She called the dirties man for adoring her smells . But I simply lover her body unwashed smell . What a pity she is getting married soon to some one of her religion . Reggee this is for our love . Be happy always babe .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well my girl is clean with her regular morning shower & yet her personal & private body odours are strong , heady , sharp , but overpowering at the end , be it her armpits , groin , ass or feet like precious perfume or sachet . I love these unwashed fermented aromas of her body I love so much .

SG#4

MVP6MVP610 months ago

Clever premise. Interesting topic to explore. I love my wife clean. And I love a change too.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife is a marathon runner, I tell her after 20 mile runs “let’s make love before you shower”. I love her salty smelly feet, crotch, armpits after she has run for 3 hours .

When I am on top and I tell her I’m going to pound her all day, she puts a cheesy bare foot in my face, and boom I’m cumming so fast.

DearelliotDearelliotabout 2 months ago

Love stories about men who are kinky about body odors, and their women who provide that fine service. .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous