Unwashed and Smelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Araw
Araw
273 Followers

We went to the bathroom together, to brush our teeth and pee. She did it standing, of course, and this time quite a lot of pee ran down her legs. "Oops!" She smiled at me, took my hand and let me to the bedroom, leaving a trail of wet footprints on the floor. In bed, we went straight for another 69. The smell between her legs were overwhelming, and honestly quite disgusting. I felt her mouth on my cock, and began licking her. We quickly came. She turned around to kiss me.

"Yuck! Do I taste that awful down there?"

I did not reply. She took my head in both hands, and pressed my face into her armpit. Whew, that was even worse than her pussy. I licked a bit, to show her that I was not put off by her stink. It actually tasted quite OK, much better than it smelled. She let go of my head, and I immediately turned my attention to her breasts. The skin between her breasts was salty, and tasted mostly like she usually tastes, just much stronger. I licked both breasts, and sucked her nipples. By then, my cock had recovered, and we finished the evening in the good old missionary position.

She insisted that we should sleep side by side, but with my head in the foot-end, so my nose would be close to her stinking pussy.

"Whew! You really need a bath. The shower is off-limits until Monday, but I am going to give you a cat-bath when we wake up tomorrow."

"Good idea!" She got out of the bed, and closed the bedroom window. Normally, we leave it slightly ajar to get fresh air. Then she turned up the heating, and went back to bed.

"This way I will be really sweaty when you lick me clean tomorrow." She pressed my face into her smelly crotch, and then closed her eyes. Soon we were both sleeping.

SUNDAY

We woke up in a hot bedroom, covered in sweat. I still had my face in her crotch, and woke when she began sucking my cock. She broke off when I was more or less awake.

"Meow!" she said.

"Huh?"

"Time for my cat bath."

I sleepily began licking her face and neck. She tasted salty and good. Much better than her smell, which certainly had not improved during the night. I licked her right arm, starting by sucking her fingers and ending in her smelly, sweaty armpit. Then the left arm got the same treatment. By then, I was fully awake - and so was my dick. Soon I was licking the front of her torso and her large, sweaty tits. Delicious. Her navel was quite grimy, and got a good licking. Then I turned her around, and licked her back. It, too, was tasty and somewhat grimy, but less interesting than the front, until I had worked my way down to her butt.

I licked her big buns, and then spread them with my hands, and began cleaning the crack between them. As I approached her anus, I expected her to stop me, but she did not. I carefully licked her anus. I had found a part of her body that tasted at least as bad as it smelled, so I quickly backed of, and licked the back of her thighs instead. Then I turned her round again.

I began cleaning her crotch. Her thick, black bush was wet from sweat and pussy-juice, and tasted wonderfully. I held back from her pussy until I had cleaned everything around it. Then I attacked her pussy. The smell and taste was strong, of course. We had had sex many times since her last bath. But I had also been cleaning her regularly with my tongue, so her pussy was not as dirty as the rest of her. Still, the taste was stronger and better than ever before, and I licked and cleaned it until I was sure it was proper, ignoring completely her screams as she came.

Finally, I cleaned the front of her thighs, then her lower legs, and the feet. The feet were really dirty, with cakes of blackish stuff between the toes. I removed the worst with my fingers, and then I sucked one toe at a time, before licking between them. Finally, her whole body was cleaner than it had been for several days; and I was sporting a huge boner that by now was both red and sore.

"I hope I tasted good. It certainly felt great."

"You did. Time for breakfast?"

"Breakfast sounds good. Ah, it is nice not to be so itchy. But first things first. I came when you licked my pussy. Twice, even. But your flagstaff looks like it needs some relief. Come, my pussy has been clean for long enough! Mess it up again."

I quickly mounted her, and begun fucking her. Unfortunately, I didn't last long. This had been the best foreplay ever.

We ate breakfast naked, then lunch, then dinner. We were both a bit worn out after the last few days of "fucking like rabbits", as she constantly called it. So while we groped each other quite a lot during the day, we otherwise just enjoyed each others (naked) company. And I enjoyed her smell. It was not quite as strong as before her cat-bath, but even more aromatic and sexy. We saw an old, romantic movie before finally tucking in. We had sex, of course, but only a quickie, neither had energy for more.

MONDAY MORNING

I spread out my wings, and jumped from the skyscraper. I soared towards the big black cloud. What was it? I did not care, I only knew that I should fly into it. My face smashed into the cloud. It was wet, smelly, and full of hair...

I opened my eyes. Janet was sitting on my face, rubbing her cunt into it. "Wake up, sleepy-head. It is time for a shower. I want to be washed. I want it now. And I want you to do it."

I was still sleepy and a bit confused. Not a bad way to wake up, but still...

"Is it already morning? What time is it?" I wasn't sure she could hear what I said, with her pussy covering my mouth. So I began licking instead. She quickly moved off.

"It is fifteen minutes before the alarm clock rings. But I do not want to wait any longer. Come." She dragged me to the bathroom. We watched each other pee. Would it be the last time she peed standing? Then we went into the shower. I washed her everywhere, with lots of soap, twice. The water that ran to the drain was dark with grime. Then I shampooed her long, black and by now quite greasy hair. Then she washed me. Finally, we just stood a while in the shower, holding each other. And of course touching here and there, but mostly there.

We dressed in the kitchen. The bedroom stank. I hoped that opening the window and changing the sheets would remove most of the smell. Some smell would probably linger in the mattress, but that was fine with me, of course. Janet had to leave early for work, but there was time for a quick breakfast.

"Thanks for a wonderful week," she said. "I hated it at first. I felt disgusting and unclean. But your enjoyment was obvious. Then, after a few days I began enjoying it too. I still felt disgusting and unclean, but now I also felt naughty. I am almost sorry it ended."

"Glad you enjoyed it after all."

She looked thoughtful as she went out to get her coat. Then she stopped and looked at me.

"Perhaps we should repeat it," she said. "You know, next month the company will be closed for a whole week, and I will not have to go to work. That is quite an opportunity. I can stop showering Friday afternoon, and be dirty for nine days or so. Whew, that is going to smell! Let's do that."

I hesitated. Had I opened Pandora's box? Surely, this had been fun, but was it something I wanted to repeat? And for twice as long? Well, I had started this, I did not feel I could back down now, so I smiled to her and agreed. She opened the front door, and walked out. A thought struck me.

"Janet, wait! Isn't that going to be the week you have your period?"

She turned and gave me a huge smile as she left. "Indeed!"

Araw
Araw
273 Followers
12