All Comments on 'Unwelcome'

by thornapple

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ByronBrandtByronBrandtover 10 years ago
Odd little story

Okay, not so little, but definitely odd.

Mostly enjoyable, the sad parts definitely made me appreciate the other parts more, though the ending is a little ambiguous.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I thought it was a great story until the end when they screwed several different persons.

That turned me off, especially when Jenny did it and lied about it the first time they discussed it. That showed she realized that she should not have done it. She is a slut and he is a slut man. That really turned me off. Two stars for this last section but the stars were used up. I don't ever rate two stars, it I can't give five I just leave it unrated.

I just SAID two stars to express my displeasure. Yes, I realize that it is just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well...

I have to admit, I had a very hard time making it to the end of this story. Too many main characters to keep track of, no depth (ie: there's hardly and character descriptions) the dialog was frankly just that, it scream scripted dialog like in a play with inexperienced actors. Then to top it all off a very blunt and sudden end. I didn't like it.

tangledweedtangledweedover 7 years ago
A skilled writer's work, but...

An exceptionally well written story by the standards of Literotica. My only issue (one that may be more related to my attention span) is that with all of the different partners and themes jumping in and out of the scene it was tough to keep up. I only remember one obvious error where Rob was identified as Ron when he jumped Pam, but there may have been more considering all the confusion.

I didn't think the bewitched angle was really followed thoroughly either, or it's effect on the original farm, but that may have been intentional so as to leave some doubt. In any case, this story kept me hooked to find out what was going to happen and in the end nothing really did.

ewray321ewray321over 3 years ago
Wasted My Time

I read all the way to the Halloween party and then you lost me. It was totally stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous