All Comments on 'Unwilling Donor Pt. 02'

by Ragnarok385

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love the story, light hearted and fun!

Ragnarok385Ragnarok385over 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks glad you enjoyed it!

tex4tgtex4tgover 8 years ago
cool story

keep it going . A very nice fun story . Cant wait for the next chapter :)

george41george41over 8 years ago
Any more?

Please tell me you have plans for more chapters for this story! I hope she gives back to her old boyfriend plus interest! Maybe even a chance for some double-dick action at all? This is probably one of my most favorite stories on this site, so please don't stop!

Ragnarok385Ragnarok385over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Any More?

As of right now I've left the story a little open ended mostly because I'm not sure how I would like to take it. This was originally a commission for FinalMan where the first part of the story is housed. I may revisit this in the future, but right now I'm working on some other projects as RL permits.

Always glad to hear people call for continuations though, it's nice knowing my work is well received.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A fun read that needs more...

I have to be honest I wasn’t that impressed with the first story but I saw the link for part 2 and I really wanted to know where this could go so here I am in love with a story I didn’t expect and charters that are heart warming. I’d really love to have more of this.

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarover 4 years ago
So glad I stumbled onto pt 2!

I read the first part of this story as posted by FinalMan and wished there was a second part. Eventually I read "An Accidental Roommate" and decided to see what else you wrote and discovered this second part of "Unwilling Donor." I thought it stopped at a reasonable point, but I also feel like there is a lot more story to tell.

For one, maybe Sarah's ability isn't limited to cocks'n'bawls? It just so happened that her inner self only needed those things to feel complete, so that is how it initially manifested. What if she could also change the size of breasts, asses, or any other body part? She could even conceivably make Lily somewhat taller. The groundwork is already laid with the talk of conservation of mass, so as long as she steals enough organic matter from other people she should be able to make it happen.

I loved this story as it is, but most of that is because the characters are great and the plot is decent. Because of this, I really want to read more about them. I would love to see how these characters would continue to interact on campus, and throwing in some conservation-of-mass-fueled ability changes would make it even more fun to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why? Because it’s the right thing to do! Once she had control, she never should have changed anyone else without their consent. Helping the girl not be a futa was awesome! She never should’ve taken from anyone at the party. Also, the morning after, her first priority should be finding her first boyfriend and restoring what she took from him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous