Unxpected Detour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faintly the sound of fabric hitting the floor was heard as I quickly removed my shirt, the blue-grey of the pull over I was wearing was kicked to one side of the bathroom by a singular bare foot. My slow but persistent approach was very nearly predatory as you attempted to rinse out the conditioner from your hair without looking at my shadowy silhouette through the shower door. Palms were seen through the glass, the creamy skin a myriad of swirls from the pattern on the door and the knowledge of me so close caused you to swallow a knot you didn't realize had formed within your throat.

"Danny..." you trailed off, hands coming down from your now-rinsed hair as you stepped toward the door before it suddenly opened. Gasping, a high-pitched squeak escaping your throat, you attempted a moment of modesty but couldn't stop your amazing brown eyes from assessing the man in the doorway. A grin flashed across my face, that far-too perfect smile causing something low in your body to tighten. That look was predatory, those brown eyes staring at more than your naked body but rather, penetrating through to your very soul. A small sigh escaped your throat, a tentative step taken forward without realizing it as the light reflected on the now-damp ridges of my abs. I wasn't built like a body builder or a wrestler, but rather built like a man that knew his assets and worked with what he had.

"Yes, boo?" I said seductively. My eyes locked on yours as you stared and reached toward me with one tentative hand.

"Stop that," you chided, furrowing your brow at realizing that I was enjoying your reaction to me before you placed your hands on your hips.

I was standing there in nothing but a pair of blue faded jeans, the belt forgotten somewhere between the living room and now, with the charcoal grey waistband of my boxer briefs visible. That sweet crest across my hip drew your eye to the dark curls beneath his belly button that disappeared into the denim. you swallowed, closed your eyes and forced yourself to take a deep breath in and out. We had been talking each other for quite some time, but up till today, it had been all fantasy. but now it was real. all the talks... All the Fantasies finally coming reality.

You knew I was a sensuous man, a romantic, and believed in courting a woman rather than simply bedding her. In this moment you would have never guessed it, but truly the way I moved, the way I reached for you within the shower with a loose hand and a sincere smile across my lips. That's how you knew I was real. A nervous smile darted across your lips as you took the few steps toward me in the doorway to the shower. Small hands were placed upon my shoulders, palms flat against my warm body before wrapping around my neck as you leaned against me. Smiling up at me while on your tiptoes, I leaned down to gently kiss the top of your head before closing that faint distance between our bodies. There was no space between us now, the rough fabric of my jeans pressed firmly against your bare wet flesh as a soft gasp escaped my lips. You held my gaze and watched as my eyes fluttered shut for a moment. Your hips pressed to mine. The faint bulge in my jeans pressing against your thigh as you regained confidence and slowly grinded against me.

Rising up to kiss me, I met your lips with a chaste kiss... A mere brushing of lips... Before deepening it, drinking the life through your lips as we fed at each other's mouths. Slowly at first, before tongues danced frantically as if we'd never kiss again. Pulling away, gasping, a faint laugh leaving your lips. A look flashed across your eyes before you moved away from my body. With my eye brow raised, I made a move to speak but your nails were soon felt running lightly down my sides before wrapping around my hips, grasping onto them as you lowered yourself to your knees. The water sprayed at your back... Lightly teasing your skin with a steady heat that was unmatched by the heat between your thighs.

Smirking up at me, you pressed your cheek against my thigh and nuzzled against the denim. The bulge in my jeans was unable to be ignored and so as you pressed your cheek against the material you felt the heat radiating from my erection which delved deep within your very core.

I inhaled a raspy breath, glancing down at you, whose tender ministrations were already driving me mad. Your skin seemed to crawl with goose bumps from the hot water and cold bathroom air due to me opening the shower stall. Nipples hard atop your full breasts which so desperately begged to be suckled. The curve of your hip, the way your body knelt before me cast a beautiful silhouette of water nymph in my mind. Smiling, with one hand reaching to bury itself loosely in your hair, I steadied myself with my free hand against the doorframe of the shower.

Your palm worked at the bulge in my jeans, slowly kneading the thick length before flicking your thumb over the glans from atop the fabric. Lowering your face... lips level with the head of my cock, your tongue flicked across the material and slowly swirled across the denim. A strangled groan left my throat before tightening my grasp in your hair. Moaning softly, you fumbled with the button of my jeans before roughly tugging the zipper down.

"Off." you stated firmly. My breath was somewhat airy as I began to work off the damp denim of my jeans and underwear and jeans with one motion. The wiggling of my hips captivated your gaze as I bared myself to you. My cock sprang free. The long, tan flesh curving slightly as it crested just beneath his belly button. Reaching toward me, you slowly wrapped your palm around my thick base before lowering your head towards my head. The hand in your hair guided you firmly but gently towards me as you kissed the slit of my cock before suddenly opening your mouth and swallowing as much of me as you could. A throaty moan escaped my lips as my head flew backward. God, it had been so long since a woman had touched me like this. Sure, there were those that wanted to, but none that I wanted to.

"you..." I muttered through gritted teeth as your tongue swirled around my cock. Flicking across my slit and gathering a drop of precum as you swallowed. your mouth tightened around me, lips impossibly tight against my shaft while your right hand pumped along my length. So good,I wanted to say, but couldn't for in that moment you had suddenly moved to the top of my cock and focused all of your attention on the sensitive head. Groaning, I pulled you away, forcing you to let go of my cock as it bounced back against my body before taking your hands to help your stand. I stepped into the shower, leading you back under the water before pulling the door shut behind us both.

The shower was hot, almost too hot with both of our body temperatures spiking, but that didn't stop either of us. Pressing you against the cool tile of the wall, I placed my back under the stream of water and blocked it from hitting you directly except for the drops that bounced off of my body. Pinning your wrists gently against the wall, arms locked at your sides, I leaned in for a kiss, a feather light brushing of lips before moving on to the sweet curve of your neck. your head turned to the side, baring the sensitive flesh for my eager mouth which gently nibbled along the skin. Licking along that sweet dip by your collar bone. My teeth grazed gently across the skin causing your back to arch against the wall and a gasp to escape. So wet. Breathing against your skin. My breath cool compared to the hot water, I licked along your earlobe before gently pulling the tender skin between my teeth, breathing into your ear and causing your breath to catch within your throat.

My laugh came deeper now, that laugh that only a man could have when with a woman, before my right hand freed your wrist and traced it's way down your body. My hand moved slowly across your damp skin... Caressing your side before crossing across the front of your body just beneath your breasts. Smiling down at you, watching your facial expression to ensure you're was okay, I moved to caress your right breast. My hand was gently cupping at the ripe flesh before I moved my left hand to do the same. I held your breasts with gentle affection. I was slowly beginning to knead them with my palms before flicking my thumbs across your nipples. You moaned as I did so. The sweet sounds of angels egging me on as I pinched your swelling nipples. Meticulously I played with your breasts, your need illustrated by a continuous series of faint whimpers as your hips bucked towards me slightly... Almost involuntarily.

"Daniel..." you started to say. Voice trailing off suddenly as my hand moved from your breast to cup your hot pussy. Smirking down at your brown eyes glaring up at my taller frame, I ran my nails lightly along your hip. Down your thigh and settled my palm hovering over your womanhood. Oh God you were so tempting, and oh what I'd give to take you right then and there, but not yet.

Abruptly I flicked my thumb across your clit, the nub hard against my thumb as I brushed against it. A single finger ran across the length of your slit, the wetness I encountered from far more than the shower as I grinned that irresistible grin I was all but known for. I applied the slightest amount of pressure, teasing your hot hole as my other hand flicked across your nipple and kneaded at your breast. Dipping a single finger into your pussy, your back arched again. A full moan escaping your throat as my thumb swirled across your clit. "Yes darling?" I teased. My left hand somewhat roughly working at your breast as my right hand continued to work at your hot wet pussy. A second finger slipped into you with a wet pop. Your frame so vulnerable, so tight, so... needy.

Leaning against you, pressing your arched body back against the wall. My cock pushed firmly against your stomach due to our height difference. My voice low, a sweetly accented purr just beside your ear as I breathed out those words so few and so heavy that you felt them like the hot water against your skin: "I want to make you scream." Your body shudders with anticipation. You know you want this. You want to feel my fingers, my tongue, and my cock on your body. In your body. But the chilling effect of the water as it slowly got colder brought you back to your senses just in time and you told me we needed to rinse off so we could finish getting ready for dinner.

You slipped from my arms as water got colder by the minute. I stepped from the shower as my hand trailed down your back. Your eyes closed and you sighed for a brief second as my hand squeezed your bottom. A moment later, a cold draft was followed by the sound of the bathroom door closing behind me as I went back into the bedroom. When you left the bathroom a few minutes later you found me dressed nicely in my slacks and a shirt. I was in the middle of putting my tie on when I caught a glimpse of your semi naked body passing behind me. I walked up behind you and wrapped my arms around your waist as I kissed your damp neck. "You better get a move on young lady."

You smiled at the words than told me to go on ahead without you. You told me you wanted to surprise me and that you couldn't very well do that if I was standing there watching. I grabbed my coat and slowly headed for the door, hoping to catch another glimpse of your exquisite body as you removed your towel. You sensed my hesitation and turned to look me right in the eye. "I'm not dropping this towel until I hear the sound of the front door closing behind you so you may as well get going. " Your smile captivated me and your eyes spoke volumes about what was to come. So without another word spoken, I left.

It was a short walk to the main lodge but the chill in the air still made me wish I had worn a heavier jacket. I was soon standing in the lobby shaking the cold out of my shoulders and hands as my mind started to drift towards the smell coming from the restaurant. It was nearly 7:30 when I got there and after seeing several couples milling about, I started to worry that the best tables were already taken. I stopped by the main desk to make sure all preparations were in place for later before I walked up to the entrance of the dining hall to let the lady standing at the podium know I was there. I told her you would be there momentarily and soon found myself being escorted inside.

It was almost too good to be true, there was a booth in a back corner that was available. I sat and ordered a Pepsi to sip as I waited. The moment you entered, our eyes met across the room. You had dressed almost exactly as you told me you would be and looked radiant. As you approached I rose, took your hands, and we kissed. You selected a wine you liked and I ordered for you. Our conversation was light but our finger tips moved on each other, accentuating and punctuating our words.

When I looked at you, the rest of the room faded away until there was only you and I. Nothing else mattered anymore as I stared into your beautiful face. The sound of distant talking and noise from the kitchen faded into the background as my attention focused on you. Soon enough I was brought out of my trance as the waiter's arm passed across me to put my plate down. I only broke eye contact for a second to acknowledge the server before returning my attention to you. I knew I was hungry but I only picked at my food. I was experiencing a different kind of hunger. A hunger that no seven course meal could satiate. You moved up next to me. Our legs touched, our bodies pressed closer. My hand rested on your knee then moved slowly a bit higher onto your thigh. Almost as tacit approval, I felt you kiss my ear lobe. Moving slowly, my hand went higher; again the kiss on my ear.

I could feel my cock stiffening and the wetness of pre cum was showing on my pants. This time when you kissed my ear I felt your hand on my cock. Gently you massaged with the palm of your hand. I had now reached the top of your thigh and my hand was moving along your panty line, without a word I let my finger slide underneath into the damp warmth. Withdrawing my finger I slowly put it in my mouth, smelling you, tasting you. As I did the heel of your hand pressed harder in little circular motions against me. I pressed my lips to your ear. ''Be careful, sweetheart, it has been so long for me and I want this evening to last.''

This time you wiggled on the bench, straightening your back, allowing my fingers to go inside... deep inside you. As I pumped in and out your breathing became heavy and fast, soft moans escaped from deep inside you. No one was near yet it was so exciting as you pulsated and shook at the table. Waves of your juices poured from your body. You kissed me as you said, ''Sign the check and take me back to the cabin, now!''. It was even colder now as we stepped outside but the fire we started in the dining room was keeping us warm inside as we held hands all the way back to our cottage.

My foot closed the door as our coats fell to the floor. We melted into each other's arms. We kissed long and passionately as I turned you in my arms and kissed the back of your neck. My fingers unbuttoned your blouse. With all the buttons opened I stepped back and let it fall to the floor then kissed the tops of your shoulders as your bra dropped to the floor. Turning you back to face me, we again kissed as our bare chests pressed against each other. Your nipples hardened and pressed against me. We kissed as my fingers released your skirt and pushed it downward. It was then that you saw the trail of rose petals and followed them to the bedroom, pulling me by the hand.

Beside the bed I slowly finished undressing myself as you helped then removed your panties. Sitting you on the bed, I knelt before you, I kissed your ankle then up your leg. My kisses went all the way up and found a breast, a delicious breast that I sucked and nibbled at. Kissing down the other side, kisses went all the way to the other ankle. Revolution after revolution, we slowly did this until your moans became intense and your legs opened wide. This time I kissed your lips then straight down your body, your chest, your tummy, your rose bud and then the opening to your sweet pussy. I kissed your pussy over and over then opened you and allowed my tongue to enter you.

My mouth moved to your clit, holding it, torturing it with my tongue as fingers pumped deep then deeper. This orgasm was harder and faster with your juices flowing like a waterfall after hard spring rains. While your body was still pulsating I laid you flat on the bed then put a pillow under your hips. Sliding on you we kissed as I guided myself inside you. Once in, I placed your legs on my shoulders and slowly pushed in then withdrew. Kissing you I moved my mouth to your nipples and placed your hand on your clit. Lifting my head from your breast I told you, ''Masturbate with my cock buried deep inside you.'' Your hand glided on yourself then rubbed furiously. My thrusts moved in and out as you played, torturing your clit.

As you rubbed yourself to orgasm my cock hardened still more inside you and I began to thrust. The speed of the thrusts intensified as you lifted your hips and pressed forward to meet each thrust. I could feel your muscles constricting, holding my cock, literally milking my juice from my balls. Our orgasms were intense and simultaneous. Our bodies shuddered and pulsated, beads of sweat were on your brow and chest. I could feel myself shooting wave after wave of juice deep into you. We collapsed in each other's arms, kissing and pressing against each other. Very gently I moved down your body, opened your legs and kissed, drank the sweet nectar of our love making from between your legs. My tongue probed, getting the last delicious drop. With the last in my mouth I slid back up and kissed you long and hard as your tongue sampled our juices from my mouth. In each other's arms we fell to sleep, bodies pressed tightly together.

It was an early morning. The clouds grey and heavy with snow as you climbed out of bed. The smell of coffee drifting from the kitchen helped clear the groggy feeling you were having. You were so thankful that you had preset the coffee pot yesterday. You walked into the kitchen, poured yourself a cup of coffee, and contemplated what to make for breakfast. You decided on french toast and coffee. You were getting a few eggs and the milk out of the fridge when you heard the toilet flush. I was up. You went back to what you were doing, not paying much attention to anything around you. You grabbed the rest of the ingredients and began cracking the eggs.

You had slipped your apron on over your black shorts and white tank top before you had started. Your hair falling in messy waves as you mixed everything together. You were just getting ready to make the first batch when I wrapped my arms around your waist pulling you against my body as I slowly kissed your neck. You smiled and let the feeling of my lips linger. The sensation was almost electric. You slowly turned around in my arms as I kissed your lips. My hands finding your ass as I slowly lifted you up. You wrapped your legs around my hips as I walked us over to the center island. I sat you down and continued to kiss you as I untied the apron revealing your almost see-through white tank top. Your nipples had become hard from all the kissing and touching, and were now poking through the paper thin fabric that covered them.

You ran your hands along the back of my neck and down my shoulders as we continued to kiss, my tongue sliding in and out of your mouth grazing your top lip ever so slightly when you would trace your tongue along my bottom lip. We continued to kiss your legs still wrapped around my waist as my hands came to rest on your beautiful breasts. I ever so slightly pinched your erect nipples sending waves of excitement cursing through your body. As my hands slowly lifted your tank top up over your head my mouth found your left breast and began to suck lightly on it. As my tongue flicked your nipple you leaned your head back and let out a soft moan enjoying the sensation of my mouth on your body. I then took your right breast into my mouth and did the same thing flicking your erect nipple with my tongue, before kissing back up your neck and nibbling softly on your ear. I paused for a moment and whispered "Let's make love."