Unxpected Detour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The walk is long but we don't care and soon we find each other sitting at cozy little table near the corner window talking about how great this weekend has been so far and how some unexpected surprises really put it over the top. I can hardly remember how the food tasted because my focus was on you every minute we were there. If you asked me what I ordered for dinner how the desert tasted, I couldn't tell you. But I could tell you how beautiful your hair smelled as I held the chair out for you to sat down. Or how beautiful your smile was and how your soft whispers and light giggles filled my heart. My trance was broken as the waitress came back to check on us one last time before taking the payment for the check. Soon we were back on the trail walking back towards our cabin. Maybe it was the wine with dinner.

Maybe it was the feeling of energy you give me just by being around you but as we neared our cabin , we started to play around soon we free fell into the soft snow at the side of the path and rolled over on our backs to make snow angels in winter's thick fluffy blanket. As you jumped up and I followed you, we had fun throwing snowballs at each other until I leapt at you and we collapsed together and rolled around in the snow, kissing and trying in vain to reach inside each other's coats to feel the warmth trapped within.

We hurried home as the snow began to fall more heavily and, once there, we threw off our boots and coats. Youwent into the kitchen to make us some warm cocoa while I stoked the fire until it is crackling and heating up the living room. Before you re-enter the room, I threw a bunch of soft pillows before the fire and settled in to wait for you. As you walked into the room, my breath caught in my throat as I gazed upon the woman I loved so very much. You were clad in only your panties and an oversized white cable knit sweater with the turtleneck . "I didn't want to wear my wet ski pants so I hung them up in the laundry room. And by the way, aren't you over dressed?" You smiled so sweetly as you passed me my warm cup. As I proceeded to shed my own wet pants you assist me in the process , I reach down for you and pull you into our first searing kiss of the night. I love you so very much and always will!

We lay panting from that first kiss, entangled in a web of intricately interwoven arms and legs. Our lips continued to search for one another as the heat contained in those kisses ignited the passion that only we two share. My hands found the bottom of your sweater and, with a little help from you as your smoldering eyes bore into mine, I slowly lift it off over your head. As it escapes the pull of your breasts they sway almost hypnotically before my hungering lips. I quickly throw the heavy sweater aside and we kneel facing each other in front of the fire with the flickering of the flames playfully illuminating those delectable objects of my desire.

Without taking your eyes from mine, you reached down to grasp the bottom of my sweater and pulled it quickly over my head. As you tossed it aside, I reached out to take you by your slim waist and pull you against the straining cock held prisoner in my boxer briefs. Your soft hands ran down my back and slipped inside the waistband of my jockeys and squeezed my firm buttocks while pulling me into you. I could feel the radiant heat through your own brief panties and I groan with anticipatory pleasure.

Now with each of us bare from the waist up, we kneel close together and the aroused hardness of your nipples are pressing into my chest. I can feel the heat emanating from them and my cock twitches in excitement. With my hands at the sides of your beautiful face, I draw you in for more tender kisses; first on those pouty lips and then over your closed eyelids and moving along each ear to the side of your neck where it reaches your shoulder. We groan together to signal just how aroused we both are. Moving back to your lips, I again kiss you with all the love that I have for you and my tongue flicks out against your closed lips. You part your lips just enough to suck my tongue deep inside and my tongue soon wrestles with yours.

We are by now both exploring the tightness of each other's bums and thereby pulling our groins together as we grind my hardness against your hot pussy. I am of course leaking serious amounts of precum and this is lubing you to the point that we both feel the urge to come. To postpone this, I again lay you down across the warm pillows and, kneeling between your legs, bend down to run my tongue along the saturated sheer panties that cover your perfectly shaven pussy. There is so much of your hot juice coming through the material that I can suck it lovingly into my mouth. You arch your back and spread your legs wide to force more and more of those visible folds into my mouth. All this time, I hear the sound of your muffled voice as you cry out "Oh yes Daniel! Please don't stop! That feels so good!"

I continue to drink my fill of your cum until your thighs tighten on my head and you thrust your crouch hard against my mouth as you roll through the first orgasm of the night. I continue feasting until you push me away – the sensations have become too much to bear. As you fall back on the cushions in exhaustion, I slip my fingers into the waistband of the saturated panties and slide them off your hips. The crouch sticks slightly against your lips as I ease them down but then I can slip them off over your feet. I lift them to my face and, as I my eyes gaze into yours, I inhale the sensuous scent that is now soaked into material.

You urge my legs forward until I get the signal and I turn around until I am lying on my side next to you with my legs at your head. You reach over and pull my briefs off and throw them to the side. This allows my throbbing cock free to bounce close to your face. Pulling one of my legs under you and resting your head on my thigh, you grasp my cock lightly in your hand and blow gently over the head. I place your leg under me and rest the other over my shoulder so that we are now in a classic 69 position. I gaze lovingly into the moistness of your pussy. I inhale deeply and salivate at the prospect of what is to come. The pearly white drops of your cum shine in the flickering fire light and, as I gently part the outer folds of your pussy, the dark pink inside is exposed.

I feel the warm breath of your mouth as you lower those warm lips around the tip of my cock. Your tongue pokes at my pee hole and I feel the flow of pre cum as it coats your tongue. I can wait no longer; I return the favor by running my tongue through the open slit of your pussy and plunge my pointed tongue deep inside you. With my tongue curled upwards, I can 'scoop' some of the tasty cum into my mouth and swallow it. In the blink of the proverbial eye, you are taking most of my cock into your throat and then out again. As you slide upwards, your soft hand encircles my shaft and strokes it repeatedly. My tongue in now licking the hard little clit at the entrance of your pussy and each pass over it sends your hips forward. Pulling away for a moment, I replace my tongue with two, then three, fingers and curl them forward. I move my tongue back to your clit and flick it in concert with the thrusts of my fingers.

As I am doing this, my curled fingers find that magical spot inside you and your orgasm is such that I must slide my hand around to your tight ass to hold you against my mouth. I am rewarded with a spray of cum as it floods my mouth and I savor every delightful drop. This ignites your efforts and you draw my cock deep into your mouth and with swallowing motions, use your powerful throat muscles to milk every drop from me as I climax in your mouth. We are both in the throes of several spasms of ongoing orgasms until we fall back fully spent. I turn around so we are lying together and, turning slightly, reach to the sofa to pull a warm afghan over us. We burrow together into the assorted pillows and snuggle together in the warmth of the still glowing fire. As we exchange kisses of love and whisper those eternal words to each other, we slide into a deep sleep in each other's arms. Oh my beautiful snow angel. I know I will dream of you this night

I feel myself being woken up before dawn, and it's your touch that awakens me. We fall into a natural state of lovemaking, then drift back to sleep. I move up behind you, grinding my cock into your ass. You moan and grind into me in return. I dig my nails into your shoulders, moving down to your back, sliding my fingers down to your ass you moan again and shift towards me. I continue sliding my hand up and down your shoulders to your ass and back up again making you SO wet! Lifting your leg up slightly, I impaled you from behind. Letting your leg fall down and shoving your leg in between mine, making you incredibly tight causing me to moan. You push back and I pushed forward, grinding into you. You love it when I do that. You grab my hand and place it around your neck causing me to moan, groan, and fuck you harder. Tightening even more, I fuck you without care. You moan, growl, stifle a scream, and have multiple mini orgasms. I continued plowing into you until I thrusted once, twice, three times before cumming deep inside you.

You woke up after that delicious dream, but soon realized that it indeed happened for real. I fucked you in your sleep, not that you'd ever complain as it felt incredible! You moved away slightly and my cock slipped out of your pussy. You turned your head to look at me and notice I'm awake.

"Morning baby."

"Morning to you too."

"Enjoy your wake up call?"

"Yes, but I also dreamed that!"

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Mmmmmmm."

you sit up, stretch, get off the bed and go to the bathroom to do what you need to do, and when you come back out to get dressed and thats when you noticed I'm all ready to go. I Grab our bags and load them in the car. we drive over to the main lodge to check out and made eye contact with Rob as we walked in. He looked a bit flushed and when I looked at you, I knew why. You were playing with the collar of your shirt and tempting him with glimpses of your cleavage. We thanked him for all the special care and attention he gave us and told him will definitely be back. He smiled as broadly as Cheshire cat and you gave him a knowing wink as I shook his hand goodbye.

Making our way to a gas station, we stop to get something to eat, fill the gas tank and soon we are back on the road. It's been a long weekend with lots of fun and very little sleep and soon you find yourself drifting off again. You wake up a short while later and as your eyes come into focus, you read a passing sign that says "I15 N" and realize that we are on the Barstow freeway going in the opposite direction of home. You look at me and say.. "Do you know where we're going? you're heading the wrong way." I respond with a simple nod and you playfully punch me in the arm as you sit yourself up straight in your seat. "You do, where?"

I respond "Vegas."

"But why?"

"Because, I've never been there and considering how lucky I am to have you in my life, I don't see how that luck could now."

Your phone is already in your hand as the last words are uttered from my lips and before you can even think about it.. you're on the phone calling home...you look at me and wink as you say "Hi. Something happened and Im going to be a little late coming back . It seems we are having car trouble and its going to take a couple of days to fix."

You flip the phone closed and put it back in your purse. You lean over and kiss me on the cheek before leaning back in your seat and closing your eyes again. A big smile coming over your face as you dream about the adventures to come. ;)