All Comments on 'Up and Down in Overtime'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LilMissNerd1LilMissNerd1over 8 years ago

Not my usual bag, but well written and gives you the opportunity to see another variety of nonhuman. Reminds me of the old Duck Tales cartoons that were on when I was a kid, looks like a dog, but walks and talks like a human. Great imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really fun story

I really enjoy your anthropomorphic canine-girl story.

SciFurzSciFurzover 8 years agoAuthor
@LilMissNerd1 & anonymous

LilMissNerd1, I'm happy to hear you say it's well written, especially when it's not your usual taste, so I can imagine I seduced you into reading it. ;-)

I haven't watched much of Ducktales since the timing on TV was wrong for me, but then I did catch Duckula and Duckman (to stay in theme and show off my twisted mind o.O; )

Thinking about non-human characters, there's tons in children's cartoons, and one of the most popular movies was Avatar, blue cats everywhere! :-p

Hope I can seduce you to read more of these stories and lure you to the dark fur side. *puppy eyes*

*

Anonymous, happy to see you enjoyed it, and I hope I can offer more in the future. :-)

TenouTenouover 8 years ago

Maybe it isn't the best way to say it, but this is to my taste in so many aspects that it looks as if I had wrote it for myself. Though I like longer stories, this one is short, has a small hint of a bad ending (with the appearance of the brother) and then everything ends well, with them becoming couple and having a sweet ending. Very much in the line of my favorite erotic mangas.

SciFurzSciFurzover 8 years agoAuthor
@Tenou

I think between writers it's a good way to say it, thanks!

I tried to keep it short without losing the sense of romance and suspense to keep it interesting enough.

Maybe I'll make a long story of it one day. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please do more like this

Awesome story would love to see a continuation of this 5+*

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ awed anonymous

Thanks! :-)

I'll keep it in mind on the list of requessts. :-)

LargeLizardLargeLizardalmost 6 years ago
Sequel when?

How am I just finally reading this? This is good, and I would love to see more of this in a series!

Ramjet75Ramjet75over 3 years ago

I agree with the others, This story should get more added to it, Well Done again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Could use a more robust ending, or better still more chapters.

SatyrDickSatyrDick12 months ago

[22.05.23]

Muy Sexellente!

11/10!!!!!

RMike35RMike3524 days ago
Did Teena and Him?

End up as a couple or just fuck buddies?. Honestly the way Teena acted and being somewhat submissive it made it look like she wanted him to dominate her long term.So in my opinion they were perfect for each other and should consummate their relationship.Also Teena talked about having his puppy babies which I think is a fantastic idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...