Up and Down in Overtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me and I stroked her head. 'Good girl.' I said as I watched her swallow my cum and clean my softening dick before loosening my grip on her leash.

She jumped up at me growling and barking but I restrained her in my embrace.

'Yes, yes. I'll give you your reward.' I said and kissed her again.

She moaned soflty as we let our tongues play around. I fondled her ass and she wiggled it slightly before I pulled back and pulled her down on all fours with her ass to me. She looked back at me wagging her tail slowly. Her strong scent fired me up.

'Time to satisfy this bitch.' I said, running one hand along her back and the other inside her thighs.

She gave a whimper and a soft bark. I took the base of her tail and held it up, exposing her anticipating pussy. I licked the rounding of her buns, biting and sucking gently, then ran my tongue around her lips before sticking it inside her.

I could sense the tremble through her body and moved my tongue firmly inside her. I used one finger from my hand holding her tail to massage her tight asshole, using my other hand to massage her clit while I licked and sucked on her pussy.

She moaned louder every time I pushed on both her asshole and clit, sometimes letting out even more animalistic noises. I licked her asshole and soaked my finger in my spit, pushing once more harder against her asshole, entering it slowly. It was like she howled in pleasure.

I stuck my tongue deep inside her pussy again, massaging her clit faster and she pushed her back further into me, wiggling it as she got more excited.

'So.., good...' she moaned, twisting her body until I could feel her pussy and ass tighten in a loud growling orgasm.

She sank onto the floor and turned on her back. 'Owner makes his bitch very happy, but she hasn't had her meat yet.' she said with a growl.

'Owner.' I said with a smile, running one hand along her leg. 'I like the sound of that.'

'You better since you're stuck with taking care of this bitch.' she said and barked.

I moved up between her legs. 'Looks like I'll have to keep my meat handy more often to keep her under control.' I said taking a hold of her leash.

She massaged my dick to full strength, pushed up her hips and pulled my tip against her cunt.

'Does the doggie want her meat?' I asked, holding back.

She nodded.

'Does she really want it?'

She barked.

'How much does she want it then?'

She let out a loud bark and I plunged my dick inside her wet cunt, causing her to bark even louder in extacy. I pumped hard, spurred on by her moans and growls, loving every sound she made.

'You're hitting my womb.' she moaned. 'So good..'

'You're so going to get puppies from me.' I groaned.

'Yes please!' she moaned. 'I want lots of puppies from you!'

'Good!' I said banging my dick even harder inside her. 'I'll make sure you're in heat constantly.'

She wrapped her legs around me, clinging to me. 'I have no choice with your meat.'

I pulled her up, licked her hard nipples, she grabbed my head, holding me tight, then I pulled back. 'Turn.' I said with a pull on her leash.

She turned on her hands and knees, I pulled up her shaking tail and plunged my dick into her gushing cunt again. She moaned as I pulled on her leash, forcing her to push herself hard against me. She yelped excitedly as I spanked her twice and smashed my hips against her red ass. Her tight cunt felt fantastic around my dick.

'You're, even, deeper.' she moaned, tightening with each thrust against her womb.

'You feel perfect.' I groaned, feeling a shot of electricity going through dick and balls with each punch of my tip against her end.

'Then come lots of times into this bitch.'

'I'll take you any chance I get.'

'Yess..'

I pushed my thumb against her asshole and felt her tail tremble. She was still wet there and I pushed hard enough to slip inside her, accompanied by her louder moaning. She loved the feeling as she pushed her hot asshole farther around my thumb while I massaged her.

I couldn't hold back much longer and slammed full strength against her ass. She almost screamed it out as I exploded into her and followed soon with her own climax.

I pulled her up against me, stroking her front and kissing her neck. 'Good girl.'

'This bitch did good?'

'Yeah. Did you like your reward?'

'I did.' she said and we played with our tongues.

I still hadn't settled down and soon she stroked her pussy along my raging dick. She moved her hips forward more and my dick slipped up between her buns. She pushed back, squeezing my tip inbetween, massaging it.

'Mmm. Such a good spot.' I said, massaging her nipples with my fingertips.

'Would owner like a reward of his own?'

'What would a good doggie give?'

'I'd like to try a new trick.' she said, pushing a little harder against my dick.

'Okay then.' I said and she pushed me back to lie down.

The floor was very cool against my sweaty back but I didn't care with a view of the hottest bitch on top of me.

She looked back at me as she sat on my thighs and lifted her tail. 'Can you get a good view?'

I held my hands behind my neck and lifted my head to look at her slightly spread uncovered ass. 'Definitely good.'

She lifted her ass a little, pulled up my dick and pushed her tight hole against my tip.

I found it incredibly hot that she'd be willing to try taking my dick into her ass and felt a twitch from excitement. She licked her lips, relaxed a moment and pushed again. I could feel her asshole opening up and her heat on my tip.

'Is it wet enough for you?' I asked.

She nodded. 'Your dick gets so wet easily.' she said, pulled back and pushed again, this time popping my tip all the way into her hot asshole.

She let out a sigh of pleasure and I felt my dick shiver from the new found joy.

Proceeding to massage my tip she moved her hips in small circles, getting herself to loosen up more.

'I already like this trick.' I said, desiring to go deeper and shoot my cum inside her ass.

'Then this bitch will do her best to do this trick with owner often.' she said, sliding her ass more over my dick with each circular movement.

'I'd love that. It's so hot between your buns.' I said, wanting to pump her ass but unable to in this position.

I could see her tight hole going down further on my dick, her moaning increasing with it. Her tail twitched but she held on to it. Only a couple more turns and her buns pressed against my hips and she let out a long, deep sigh.

'It's all the way in.' she said smiling at me.

The heat from her ass spread all over my body and my dick hadn't felt so hard in ages.

I took a deep breath. 'Good girl. Such a very good girl doing this trick.' I said and she wagged her tail brushing my belly and chest, which felt like a massage inside her.

She moved her hips in circles again, going up and down slowly, sliding her tight asshole around my shaft and giving me a good view of it. Her hot ribbed insides felt terrific against my tip, rubbing it just right.

'This is so good.' I moaned.

She grinned and stroked my dick all the way a couple of times before pushing her ass hard against me. 'It better, you started it.'

I grinned. 'Makes me want to think of more tricks to teach you.'

She moved her hips back and forth. 'Please do.' she moaned softly.

Her slow and deliberate movements pushed me quickly to another climax. I knew I couldn't hold back.

'I'm gonna cum in your ass.' I groaned.

'Oh yess..' she moaned, tightening her grip on my dick and pushing extra hard against me.

Once more it was an explosion of cum shooting through my dick and loud groaning. She moaned as my dick throbbed inside her.

'I can feel it burn.' she said, smiling at me. 'You're so hot.'

'Only because of you.' I panted and rested my head on the floor. This time I expected to need some time to get it up again.

I reached out to her and she rested her back against me so I could embrace her and kiss her neck.

'Is it really okay to own this perfect doggie?' I asked, caressing her fuzzy ear with my lips.

She took my hands in hers. 'If you don't mind having to take care of this mutt from now on.'

'Then I officially own a pet now.' I said and she rubbed her cheek against mine.

***

We cuddled for a while until my dick grew soft and slid out of her ass. I took off her leash, we grabbed our clothes and headed for the ladies room where we cleaned each other up, then kissed while waiting for the new pot of coffee to brew. In my office she pulled up next to me to put her legs on my lap while I finished maintenance and she read some papers. After closing the office we grabbed some take out and I spend the night at her place where we watched movies, cuddled and had more slow sex.

***

The next morning mister Fisker's head popped around the doorway of my room. 'Miss Summers? Why are you here?'

She pointed at her red nose. 'Looks like we caught a cold from someone at the restaurant we had lunch at yesterday. Since I don't want to spread it around and Taku's got it anyway I thought it best to work here until it's over.'

He looked at me blowing my nose. 'Okay, I'll let the others know to only bother you if it's important.' he said and left.

'Looks like we'll have a couple of days to ourselves.' she said smiling at me.

'What better way for a good doggie to get used to her owner.' I said and she giggled while we played with each other's feet under the desks.

12