All Comments on 'Up, Down and Away!'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 5 years ago
Titillating hobby...

to launch your clothing into the sky and let it drift to who knows where?

You've got to hand it to Katie, as Duncan did, and enjoy Nude Day to its fullest.

Good luck in the contest.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 5 years ago
GREAT Story!

I have worked with weather balloons in the past - sometimes, it can be intriguing to determine which way they will go - where the wind does blow. Also, in hilly terrain, that same wind can blow in ANY direction. I found the tale to be INTRIGUING, to say the least! Wish my name was Duncan.....

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Tarnished Penny, you never fail to deliver. Loved it

BelleCanzutoBelleCanzutoalmost 5 years ago
Unique premise, well written

I loved everything about this. A smart, inventive, self assured female lead. A kind, respectful masculine character. An interesting premsie, well plotted. Just great.

Ella76Ella76almost 5 years ago
Good Luck In The Contest

I really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing.

SimonDoomSimonDoomalmost 5 years ago

Excellent story. Just the right tone and good pacing. Erotic but not overdone. The writing is wonderful. One of the best exhibitionist stories I've read.

vanmyers86vanmyers86almost 5 years ago
Congratulations!

Congratulations on your contest win! This was a terrific story with quite an interesting premise, and I enjoyed it very much indeed.

secondsamuelsecondsamuelalmost 5 years ago
Glad I lost the competition

Because I got to read this story. What an amusing premise. It was excellently paced, the characters well developed, the writing natural and yet balanced with a unique sort of flavor.

Please do keep writing, the site is that much better for you being on it.

Congratulations, it was well deserved. Do forgive me if I end up gushing about your work again in an email.

AvidReader47AvidReader47almost 5 years ago
Missed it

Sorry that I couldn't vote for your story in the contest, but clearly you didn't need my vote. Thanks for the lovely story.

island_manisland_manalmost 5 years ago
Excellent.

Happy that you won the competition. An erotic tale, very well thought out and executed... super.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well Done

Thank you for writing this. Another chapter for a happily ever after would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Everything about this story is great. The mental game she plays. The physical payoff. Just fantastic! !

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I appreciate all the kind words!

rayironyrayironyalmost 5 years ago
Titillatingly tasty!

Cleanly written, warm and erotically satisfying.

Extra points for intelligent protagonists with normally proportioned organs.

If the rest of your work is as good, i'm a fan.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 5 years ago
This story was just...

wonderful.

It seems to me the story parallels exhibitionism itself. Societal mores have us nervous about our own skin even as we find excitement in it, and underneath all that bs it's just our skin.

Kate had that nervousness and played a calculated game of tag with society and her own fear, and at the same time really felt the freedom of being in her own skin.

Add Duncan and we had a new round of nervousness about expectations, and in the end still came down to just people enjoying being in their skin.

A wonderful story, sexy and erotic, and excellent storytelling. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

The BEST story I've ever read on this website. Very well written, with intelligent wording that holds your interest. Superb! I eagerly await other stories by this terrific author. Are there other stories on this website or somewhere else?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Duncan

I fell in love with Duncan. I imagined him as Sam Elliott - masculine, easy going, gentlemanly. Thank you for this lovely story! It'll keep me company all day today!

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You

I appreciate your kind words, all of you.

Yes, I have other stories here. Simply go to the top of the story page and click on my name. I do hope you like them.

DarToonDarToonalmost 5 years ago
A Winner!

I can see why it won first prize. Great job.

Thank you for sharing the story here.

Now I'll have to read the rest of your works.

JoandJJoandJalmost 5 years ago
Piece of art!

It's a wonderful story to read; well written and to good to stop reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bravo

Best I Have read on this site. Wish I could be her. So adventurous , creative.

sober71sober71over 4 years ago
Magical

As a fellow nudist of some years now, you took me back to my

fist days, the excitement of peeling off the last article and barering

all, Blissful.

babaloo92babaloo92over 4 years ago
Excellent

Great. Great story. Solo nude adventures are my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fabulous

Absolutely Perfect story!

Thanks, and you earned the #1 spot without question.

RiverViewGuy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
exhibitionist

i had a hard on the whole time i read this story. I wish i could have done the same thing. Love being nude outdoors and the excitement of being caught, gives great strong orgasms. letting your clothes launch away makes you stay nude longer and give you more excitement and a, in my case a hard on longer, while searching for the bag of clothes.

TreefellaTreefellaover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Great story, really tapping into one of my fantasies. I wish I was brave enough to do this.

sparkle8sparkle8over 4 years ago
Outstanding writing

I spent the entire story edging. You have a way with words, and the climax, so to speak, was not just sexy as hell, but also quite beautiful. I've added you to my favorites, and plan to read many of your stories, which have such incredibly high scores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great writing!

Intelligent fun characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful story!

I was reading this story and realized that this story reads like it actually happened. The details, the pacing, and things you commented on would only occur to someone that had actually experienced these things. Plus, your personal profiles says you're finally with someone after all these years, which fits what you described in the story.

Being male, it made me wish I was able to experience from your female perspective. I got hard from both sides of the story.

Real or not, well done.

AustralaniumAustralaniumover 3 years ago
Awesome story. Sounds true to me.

There's nothing like being dangerously far away from one's clothes to invite turn-on and orgasm. What I wouldn't do, and have done, to get that feeling.

AustralaniumAustralaniumabout 3 years ago
Impressed and, hopefully, emulating.

Penny, I read your story around 5 months ago, and I found it very stimulating at the time - in more than one way. One of the best I can remember. Your writing seems very prolific, voluminous, and capable. I was inspired enough by you to write on here myself. And my third story recently, is maybe somewhat akin to your's. I was wondering sometime, if you might view and comment your opinion on it? It's called 'Naked: The First Time - and Forever', same category.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyabout 3 years agoAuthor

Australanium - PM sent.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 month ago

That was truly delightful. By indulging in her desires and abilities it led her to a man she could enjoy and in such a lovely setting. Having enjoyed nude wilderness camping I could relate to how she felt, you expressed it so well. Well summer is fast approaching, time to go find those wild natural places again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous