All Comments on 'Up for Auction'

by eroswizard

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Well written, though the story seemed to fall apart toward the end. Would like to see more of your work.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Ok, this is strange.

CharlieB4 and I have now agreed on two tales in a row (Anal Ally was the other). Charlie, are you done being a wimp and ready to join the rest of the Human Race? If so, welcome.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Make that three

@ iron dragon

If you have a look at Finding Closure again you will find it's three times!

I must be getting soft, my next story is a BTB too but it can't last.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Good point.

Good point, Charlie. Well, I hope you get a taste for BTB, as it's a lot of fun to write, even if she doesn't get burned all that badly. lol

If you read mine, I tend to go a bit easy on Wifey, most of the time. My beef is mostly with the Assholes who set out to seduce married women. I don't kill the cheating sluts in my tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

the story is just that a story. No i do not belieave it to be true but it was good and please tell the other stories, I am not a wrighter but i like to read the stories here and if i belieaved any of them to be ture i think i would be crazy. so get off his back and wright something better you other bumms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
horny cuppal fab!!!

real or note it fab we all kwone most of the stories on hear are fantace but we cume back for more I am looking forward to the next chapters keep up the good wroke yours leann

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking LOVE It

Great story

surface6669surface6669over 8 years ago
Huh?

I just love those "nine-game World Series".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Something is very wrong!

The World Series is best 4 out of seven. The first team to win 4 games wins the series. The Dodgers and Braves could never play against each other in the World Series, they are both in the National League. Other than that, not a bad story. The author could have done more with it though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tip for higher bid

The ultimate ploy by Dixie or your Mom should have been impregnation opp!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid. Just plain stupid.

Shear is something you use to clip wool from sheep. Sheer is easily seen through.

Yeah right the Mom stripping to make her team win. Yeah right the night turning into an expensive key party. The farther it went the more implausible it became.

It was a concept that could and should have been discarded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOL..So Stupid!

Can't believe how stupid this is. First off you tell us that Dixie is shy about making love...then she wears see through clothes for the baseball games, then she lets hundreds of men see her nude and then we know she is going to be fucked by her father in law. Yeah....that's one shy little slut! Then you tell us that the husband and narrator is the chef of the big dinner and how good the food is....but he can't even spell dessert correctly. LOL This story is just stupid,,,,it's the kindest word I could think of! It's a 1.

l_bentonl_bentonabout 6 years ago
I Loved It

what a great story. sexy as hell. could have gone a thousand ways. loved the directions it went left a good bit to the imagination.

sorry to the morons who said it was stupid. i just think they have no imagination themselves. looking forward to what happened to mom Dixie and do not forget dad and yourself. thank you

l_benton@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Up on the auction block

I would love to see Jennifer Lashua or Shella Caroll up on the sex slave auction block?👅👅🍷😛📽😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad

Completely out of character for the women you portrayed. And if he willing lets his Mother and his wife fuck other men, he's nothing but a cheap pimp. I wonder how many std's they'll have? Badly conceived and poorly written drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

Thourally enjoyed it. Would love stories of Dad fucking his daughter in law and the son fucking his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
CUCKOLDED

HOPE CONDOMS WERE USED. A VERY AMUSING BUT UNLIKELY CONCEPT.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

by the EIGHTH game??????????????

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 month ago

Made no sense for his character to agree to any of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous