Up in Michigan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was perhaps 15 seconds into things. It was uncanny.

I looked into her face but her bright green eyes had rolled up somewhere in the top of her head. All I could see was white. We were fucking into each other so hard that I was afraid I was going to hurt her. But she was just moaning over-and-over, "Harder!! Fuck me harder!! MORE!! MORE!!"

The liquid sound of slapping flesh and her abandoned cries of passion were counterpointed by all of the effort noises that I was making. We fucked wildly for perhaps fifteen minutes and then I couldn't take it any longer.

I wasn't worried about her satisfaction since she had loudly cum about four times. So I stopped fighting it.

Orgasms have sometimes been referred to as a "sneeze in the loins" If that is the case then what happened to me was more like double pneumonia. I could swear the sun blinked off and on several times as I came.

In the meantime, she had spread her legs wider than I thought possible, toes pointed like a ballet dancer. And she was just yelling, "YES!! YESS!! Give all of it to me!!" and then we collapsed together - me trying not to crush her and she spread eagled apparently deceased.

She finally popped one eye open and said, "That was the most amazing fuck I have ever had. When can we do THAT again?"

I said, "Whenever you want my dear because I am never letting you go."

And that was the way it was. She moved in that week. And we were married in a civil ceremony at the end of the following month. Neither of us had much in the way of family, or even friends. So it was just a hurried legal event with witnesses that we scared up from around the courthouse.

The honeymoon in Cabo was for two weeks. And she tried to kill me throughout that idyllic period.

Surprisingly, when we got back the sex never slacked off. We just began our newly married life together like we had been leading it for all of the prior months.

Three years passed. By that point we had moved up the ladder again - me to chief architect for the facility and Janet to head of the customer management service for one of the product lines.

Our combined income was sufficient to buy a very nice house in Dearborn and we were living the life of the typical upper middle class DINK.

Then we had two kids right in a row, a year and a half apart. First there was Sarah and then there was Dean.

Janet took a full maternity leave both times and I tried to help out where I could. Life returned to normal except for one major change. Janet had now had our requisite two-and-half kids. She counted me as at least half a kid, and she said that she didn't want any more.

We were still fucking like mad so I volunteered to get the snip since she had made all the sacrifices prior to that.

It sounds like a simple operation and it is. But it hurts nonetheless and the sight of your marriage tackle black, blue and horribly swollen is a little disconcerting.

But I got over it and the days blended into years. And the kids grew to teens.

It was eighteen years after the marriage. I was 42. And I was still little old run-of-the-mill me. I had the sense that I was no closer to the person who I wanted to be. And I looked like I did in college, just better dressed.

I still couldn't do anything athletic. And my attempts at being the life of the party were embarrassing even to me.

Janet, on the other hand, had blossomed into a stunningly beautiful 41 year old woman. The cute little Collen face had evolved into full-fledged Celtic beauty.

Her translucent skin might keep her out of the sun but it also ensured that there wasn't a line on her face. And her high cheek bones and perfect Irish features glowed with an inner womanly beauty and confidence.

Now when Janet walked into the room every man stared and every one of them wanted her.

Still - except for her striking good looks - we were very similar people.

She had no interest in sports, she didn't ever work out. That slim body of hers had gained a few extra pounds from the kids. But it was all in the right places. And unlike any other woman I ever knew she hated dancing, or even socializing.

Her entire life was built around me and her family. She was a wonderful mother and an even better best friend.

She was always adventurous. So we explored together. First trundling the babies along. Then as they grew up we were accompanied by a pair of proto-adults.

And the sex was like a post-grad course in the Kama-Sutra. The bond that created was a very special gift to our marriage.

In public we were two effective professionals raising a pair of wonderful children. But the sexual intimacy that passed between us underwrote our faith in our life together.

In the dark hours of the night we all know that we are fundamentally alone. But Janet and I drew so much comfort from our shared affection that it merged our individual psyches into a single spirit. In essence, we felt like we were moving through life as one entity because we were so attuned physically.

There are long-time marriages where one spouse dies and the other immediately follows. I can understand that. I know that this will sound melodramatic. But I really could not imagine life without Janet. She was my necessary other half.

By the time we reached our eighteenth anniversary I had finally made my way into a corner office. That was not as much fun as it might sound, since a lot of responsibility came with actually having walls and a door.

Part of what I did was manage the equipment and services for our division and that was why I was sitting at my desk when my old nemesis William Wirt strode through the door.

I hadn't seen him since that fateful night on the porch in Ann Arbor. But I recognized him right away.

Of course he didn't know who I was. But then again, he had NEVER known who I was

He had gained a lot of weight, about ten pounds of which was now residing in the fat under his several chins. He had also come down with a serious case of male pattern baldness. As a result, he had shaved his head.

All I could think of as he sat down across from me with all that pink skin sticking out above his necktie was that he look like a 290 pound penis.

Of course he had not lost any of his sense of entitlement. And the company that he now owned might have caused him to be even more conceited than he was back in the day.

He RADIATED arrogance, aggression and almost delusional self-confidence.

I didn't show the slightest reaction as he reached across the table to energetically pump my hand. It had been 20 years since we had any contact and I was nobody back then.

But I had him by the balls and he knew it. His company provided services to Ford. The contract wasn't major by our standards. But it was the entire kettle of fish for him. And he needed our business.

We had been using Wirt's company's services for the past twenty years. His dad had made Wirt President and CEO when he retired three years ago and since the change-over we had been getting constant complaints about shoddy workmanship. I was meeting with Wirt to sort it out.

He led with the "hail-fellow-well-met" gambit that had always been his standard approach. I knew that he considered me nothing more than a pencil necked corporate geek. But since the shoe was temporarily on the other foot he was going to treat me like his best pal.

We haggled our way through the list of problems until 5:30 . He made a point of checking his gold Rolex Yachtmaster and said, "Hey buddy – I'm getting hungry. How about we continue to talk over dinner at The Henry."

I said, "My wife is waiting for me at home. We always eat dinner together."

I could see that he thought that I was thoroughly pussy-whipped. But he kept up the jovial facade, "Well let's just bring the little lady along with us. Call her up. It'll be my treat."

The last thing I wanted to do was subject Janet to the guy. She hates blowhards and Wirt was one of the worst in captivity.

But I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. I had the momentum in our negotiations and I didn't want to lose it. Nevertheless, I also didn't want to leave Janet sitting at home. So I called her and asked her if she wanted to meet us at TRIA.

She said, "Wow – to whom do I owe the honor? You'd never take me to a place that expensive."

I said, "A vendor is paying for it and we are going to be talking business. But I didn't want to leave you home if you want to go."

She said, "I'd love to go, especially if we aren't paying. I assume you want me to dress up."

I said, "It's just a vendor but let's see if you can blow his mind." I was going to give the asshole a little payback for the porch incident.

She said, "I'll be in full mind-blowing mode. Love you." and hung up.

She made her appearance an hour later. She was firing for effect.

We had a table on the other side of the room. It was as far away as possible from the entrance. So she had to walk entirely across the restaurant in her 4 inch stilettos. That marvelous ass was twitching suggestively as she proceeded toward us.

She was a beautiful self-assured woman in a figure hugging little black dress. The dress worked ideally with her best feature - that thick mane of copper hair. And the scoop front put her big round tits superlatively on display. The little gold chain with the single perfect diamond dangling in the canyon between those two impressive hills was the finishing touch.

Her huge emerald cat eyes were hypnotic. And her wide sensual mouth was flawlessly made up to highlight a knowing smile. Her freckles and turned up nose made her look like the world's hottest and most sophisticated girl-next-door.

She came over to us never taking her eyes off of me. And I couldn't stop looking into those two deep pools of love. I thought to myself, "How could I have ever been so lucky?"

I looked over at Wirt to gauge his reaction. He appeared to have swallowed his tongue. His jaw was almost resting on the table like a cartoon wolf – game, set and match to Janet Ostrovski.

We both rose when she got to the table. She gracefully extended her hand to Wirt and said, "I'm Janet, Peter's wife." Wirt looked at her with pure lust.

Then he put the mask back on and became "good old Bill."

He laughed heartily and said, "Well – he certainly knows how to pick 'em. Were you an actress, or a model before you got married?"

Janet colored and said, "No, I'm Director of Customer Relations for this Region's dealerships. I have been in CRM since before I met Peter."

He laughed again and said, "Well I'D like to be your customer!!"

It might have been harmless banter but there was another meaning to that.

We both chose to ignore him and we all sat down.

Throughout the meal Wirt dominated the conversation. He was paying for it. So I just let him talk. He was clearly vamping on Janet and I didn't blame him. She was especially hot looking tonight.

His version of impressing a woman was to talk about his possessions.

According to him his house, which was on a lake in Oakland County, was the biggest in the subdivision. His boat was the fastest on the lake. His many cars were expensive classics and he hobnobbed with all of the celebrities and power brokers in the Detroit area.

Oh yeah –and as an afterthought he mentioned that his wife and kids were also very nice.

After his second bottle of wine he had stopped talking to me entirely - actually turning away from me in his seat so that he put himself between me and her.

Most people attempting a seduction would have been a little more subtle about it. But this guy had always been supremely arrogant. And he was used to getting any woman he wanted. So he was very direct and forceful with Janet.

He kept dropping salacious innuendos about his prowess in bed. In fact he was getting so aggressive that I thought he was going to pull his dick out at one point and lay it on the table for her appraisal.

On her part Janet wasn't overplaying her hand. She is in customer relations and she knows how to handle people. Especially men like Wirt. So by the time we had finished dinner she had him convinced that she thought he was a very interesting fellow indeed.

As soon as we got back in the car she said angrily, "That man is totally obnoxious. He kept touching me under the table and he wouldn't get out of my space. What in the world are you doing with him?"

I said, "He owns a company that does all of its business with us. When we first started working with them they were a top-notch supplier. But since he took over it has kind of drifted into mediocrity.

"It has gotten so bad that we are trying to decide whether to look elsewhere. But I thought that I would let him convince me otherwise. I need to do a little more checking but I don't think that we are going to continue the association."

She said, "If the way he acted tonight is any indication I can see why his company is failing. He is an overbearing, big-mouthed bully."

I noticed that Janet was particularly demanding in bed that night. I think that no matter what she might have thought about the asshole his attentions had definitely turned her on. I had to admit to a pang of jealousy

The following day I continued the negotiations with Wirt. It was clear that he thought he had won me over by buying me dinner. It was also evident to me at least – and remember I am not the most secure person in the world – that he was far too interested in my wife.

He asked me everything about her, how we had met and what the current state of our marriage was. At one point he actually said, "I'll bet she's a really wild fuck."

I told him that I didn't appreciate that remark and that if he wanted to keep doing business with us he should keep things professional.

He said with his smug attitude, "Just giving her a compliment buddy. You don't have to get defensive about it. I'm catnip to women. And your hot wife obviously liked what I had to offer. It just happens."

The person I wish I was would have yanked him out of his chair and kicked his ass all over my office. In five short sentences he had demeaned both my wife and me. But instead I gave him a look that told him that he was on very thin ice.

I hated being such a weenie. But what were my options? If I had pushed the matter he would have puffed up like a ruffed grouse in mating season. And he knew that it would be extremely embarrassing to have a loud conversation about something as private as my wife's capabilities in bed, right there in front of all of my co-workers. I still had to work there.

Like Janet said, we was a bully.

We went back and forth for the rest of the morning. We got to a final best offer and shook hands on it - not too friendly I might add. And he went off to make some other poor soul's life miserable.

That was on a Tuesday. The pertinent managers and I met all day on Wednesday and Thursday to decide what to do. My people had continued to dig and the general consensus was that we could do much better quality-wise, for a lower price, if we went with his competitor.

But it was up to me to break the news to Wirt.

I felt like I need to tell him face-to-face. It's the way I have always done business. And I wanted to keep it civilized. So I called him that Friday morning and told him that I would meet him at the Dearborn Inn at 5:00.

We have a permanent presence there - seeing that Henry Ford built it. And so the lobby of that distinguished old hotel seemed like an ideal location to conclude our business.

His tone of voice told me that he thought that I was planning to cement the deal.

When he walked in I was standing there with Tom O'Malley, who was our VP for Corporate Purchasing and Vic Raavi, who was our IT guru.

Wirt came strutting up to us like he was about to cash a winning lottery ticket. He wasn't keeping up the façade of "good old Bill" any longer. Instead, he was broadcasting his sense of assumed superiority.

I looked over at O'Malley and he was looking a little apprehensive. I thought to myself, "We'd better get this settled right away."

I said as sympathetically as I could, "Sit down Bill. We need to talk about our contract."

He got a grin that could only be described as "shit eating" and sat down in the fourth armchair. He leaned forward and said to the three of us, "I KNEW you wouldn't be able to find anybody better."

That hung there for a couple of seconds. I exchanged glances with Tom and Vic and said, "That's just it, we already have.

"So we will be terminating your contract effective close of business today. If you have any questions ask them now."

I could see that news wash over him.

In a matter of seconds he went from supremely self-assured to totally pissed-off. It was an amazing transformation.

I understood his reaction. Our business was most of his company's revenue stream. If we pulled out he had very few options. And none of them were good.

He said loudly and angrily, "You can't do that!!"

I said, "Yes we can and we have. We just don't think that you are the right fit for us. It's a matter of confidence in your services."

O'Malley chimed in with, "Our lawyers have been over this every possible way. And legally this is a bullet-proof situation. We have already sent your Company written notice via courier. We're sorry but we just can't afford any more breakdowns."

Raavi added, "We have had two more failures this week and that cost us a lot of money."

Wirt rose from his chair. He was considerably bigger than any of us and he was furious. We all rose with him.

I said, trying to calm him down, "We wanted to give you a chance but it just didn't work out. I'm sorry."

And I extended my hand for a final handshake.

Wirt exploded in fury. Spittle was flying off his lips as he yelled, "YOU'RE SORRY!! You don't have the slightest idea how sorry you are GOING to be you cucky wimp!!

"I'm going to fuck your wife. She's going to love it. And there will be nothing you can do about it. In fact I think I'm going to keep her around for a while as my personal slut!!"

I heard the words but I couldn't process them. I just stood there speechless, with my hand dangling lamely in the air and my mouth wide open.

Then, without another word Wirt turned and stomped out the door. I remembered the incident from 20 years ago and I was rocketed back to the feelings of inadequacy that I had before I met Janet.

My co-workers seemed both appalled and sympathetic.

I must have looked totally mortified. The man who I wanted to be would have laughed the whole thing off with a witty remark. But I knew THAT story would be all over the Operations Building by close-of-business Monday.

Worse, I believed that Wirt would do exactly what he had promised to do. And it set a thunderbolt of jealousy through me.

I know I'm self-doubting. I suppose that it comes from always being picked last in baseball and spending all of my social events standing around with the rest of the wallflowers.

Janet had changed all that. I felt like a special person because she was so extraordinary. Yet she still loved me. Nonetheless, I was also disturbingly aware that Janet was out of my league now.

When we first got together - and for many years afterward - our social currency had been about equal. But at 41, Janet had evolved into an absolutely trophy woman while I had progressed into– ahem – well... "Middle age".

Perhaps Wirt had sensed the disparity between our comparative perch on the social ladder and planned to act on it. The shaven head gave him a dangerous and exciting appearance. And he just radiated the belief that every woman he met was yearning to sample his dick.

Unfortunately, my innate insecurity told me that I couldn't hold onto Janet if Wirt really made a play for her. When it came to seduction he was an apex predator. And I could tell that Wirt really, really, REALLY wanted my wife.