Up in Michigan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So no – I didn't have the slightest doubt about what I saw. Drugged humans react to sexual stimulation. And all that Janet was doing was responding to the exquisite experience of having a cock inside her. She is a passionate woman. She would always react like that.

The key question was whether she would ever willingly CHOOSE to have anybody ELSE's cock inside her. And I am convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that I knew THAT answer.

Janet never regained any memory of the time between the drug taking effect and her waking up in the hospital. And she has been clear about her desire to never learn the details.

So what was the moral of our story? In the end, we proved Confucius right when he said, "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."

But another one of his quotes is probably more appropriate here, "Life is simple. We insist on making it complicated." Both my indisputably loving wife and I consider those words to live by now.