All Comments on 'Up North Ch. 04'

by dragonwriter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a great conclusion to a great series

To tell you the truth, it was a relief to see a story about good old-fashioned motherfucking amid all the recent stories of daughter-fucking. Don't get me wrong. A father sticking his cock up his baby girl's pretty little twat is just fine by me. Every dad should do that at least once, to test-drive his girl's cunt. Busting a girl's cherry is her father's job anyway, or in a pinch her big brother's. But nothing can compare with motherfucking in my book. Listen to the easy-going banter between Jimmy and his mom: "She smiled at me, stepped over giving me a kiss on the mouth as she cupped my balls with one hand ..."You've sure got nice balls son." "If you weren't headed for work I'd be happy to show you how well they work." I love it when a mother cups and cuddles--and openly admires--her boy's balls, it's such a sweet motherly thing to do. And it sets Jimmy's juices flowing. Not that that boy needs much of a stimulus. He fucks any cunt on offer, though admittedly his preference is for family cunt (which is by far the best cunt there is anyway). Jimmy just shoves his big hard cock up between his mother's legs, gives his mom another one of his hot incestuous fucks, and blows his hot young balls up same twat he came out of. With the boy's creamy semen up where it belongs, both mother and son are blissful. Jimmy's last thought is from the heart: "No matter who I come to know, her pussy will always be the best."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice and you kept my dick hard

keep us informed if Jim fucks the old lady and Darlene well done D. W. tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i don't know what it is about fucking your mother stories but they sure get me worked up .......this one was one of the best i ever read thank u so much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous