Up North Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clyde, grab one of the kitchen chairs please," said Mom, which he did easily. "Come on then, let's go to the bedroom, no point standing out here.

Clyde seemed fascinated by Mom's small but exceptional figure and followed her eagerly. She instructed him to sit the chair next to the bedside chair and sit down. Together they sat side by side as Rae and I stood in the doorway.

"Good Lord Sister, grab Jimmy's dick and get on the bed" Mother said impatiently.

It was surreal watching her clamber onto the bed, her big breasts swinging and her big, fine white ass swaying in front of me. Sure enough, my cock began to fill with blood and assume the position. I climbed on the bed behind her taking in the view of her puckered asshole and swollen pussy lips until she flipped onto her back spreading her legs wide open. I think I experienced some stage fright as I moved beside her, and then she opened her arms saying, "Just kiss me for a while."

Our breathing quickened as we kissed, tongues gently probing, her lips were very soft. I moved a hand to her breasts and began to softly fondle and tease her big nipples. She kissed me harder and pulled me on top nestling my hardening cock between her thighs, lifting her breasts up to my mouth ... about then I seemed to forget about our audience and began sucking and kissing her large breasts, gently nibbling and sucking her nipples. Her hands caressed my back and slid up and down the sides of my chest.

My cock had become truly hard and oozed precum and I slid down her body lifting her legs up onto my shoulders as I went face first into her pussy, licking and sucking, probing and drinking her free flowing juices for a few minutes. I began sucking and focusing my attention on her clit causing her to grunt and breath loudly until I slipped two fingers inside her, finding that lumpy flesh at the top of her vaginal vault. After a few moments she grasped my head and held me firmly in place as she rocked out her first orgasm. When she relaxed I spread her legs widely and moved up driving my cock hard into her pussy.

Once in place I began to thrust in and out, increasing the pressure and then pounding harder and harder until she screamed, "Fuck me Jimmy, ooooh Lord, fuck me ... aaaaah!" My toes dug into the sheets and I began to try to drive my cock into her even deeper as fiery ropes of cum blasted into her again and again. My eyes watered and sparkled as she grabbed me and hugged me tightly to her body as we rocked our pelvises together. Finally we relaxed and I lay beside her my cock softly shrinking.

I looked over at Mom and saw her holding Uncle Clyde's soft cock firmly in her left hand and he had his hand between her legs, fingers deep in her pussy. They were both flushed and breathing heavily ... then I saw it, there was a small pool of clear liquid between his legs on the chair and more seemed to be oozing out of the his cock head -- suddenly, Mom tightened her legs around his hand and rocked out a small orgasm.

After a few moments she relaxed and smiled, giving Clyde a kiss right on the mouth, then she rested her head on his shoulder. They looked good together. I kept staring at the puddle, it was clear not milky like cum; finally I asked, "Uncle Clyde, what is that stuff between your legs."

"Tell the truth Jimmy, I don't know, but it comes out sometimes when I'm really stimulated, like now. The last time it happened was when I was watching Rae get herself off with her big ol' vibrator ... I don't really feel it come out, it just sort of runs out and then I get a real good feeling, all warm and fuzzy. It ain't as intense as when I used to cum but it's sort of similar. It's pretty nice ..."

Mom reached down and pushed his legs further apart and ran a couple of fingers through the puddle then popped them into her mouth, sucking it off her fingers. She seemed to savor the flavor and then said, "It's not really like cum, actually it's a little sweet and just a little salty."

She leaned down between his legs and slurped a good bit into her mouth, licked her lips and smiled, "Damn Clyde, that's good stuff; how do I get more?"

Clyde looked a little embarrassed, even though we were all in the same room naked and he had just watch his wife and I fuck like bandits while he fingered my mother to an orgasm ... still, he blushed. "Hell Livy, I don't know, it's only happened the last couple of years and like I said, only when I'm really excited like just now watching Rae get the shit fucked out of her..."

Mom looked at him very intensely then said, "Ok, get your butt up there on the bed next to Jimmy, go on buster, move it." He quickly settled himself beside me and Mom clambered onto the bed between his legs, pushing them wide apart.

She quickly made herself comfortable and then she pushed his legs up into more of a sitting position and spent a good bit of time examining his balls, cock and asshole. Finally she seemed to have satisfied herself and wet her fingers in her mouth before working them into his anus.

"What the hell Livy?" Uncle Clyde said.

"Oh be still Clyde, if this works like I think it might, you're gonna like it."

Aunt Rae finally spoke up saying, "Just go along with it Clyde, Livy may be on to something."

After moving her fingers in and out for a few minutes his rectum relaxed and she was able to easily massage the inside his rectum, then she took his large, soft cock into her mouth working her tongue under his foreskin and began to lick and suck his cock head -- not to hard or too soft.

After a few minutes he began to sigh and moan saying, "Oh hell Livy, I'm getting that feeling, oh yes, I'm getting' that feeling ... and it's good; keep doing what you're doing, oh yes, it feels so sweet!"

At the same time I could clearly hear Mom slurping and see her throat swallowing and she began to suck harder for just a little while. After a minute or two Clyde sighed and said, "That was real nice Livy, real nice, thank you so much!"

She sucked his entire soft cock into her mouth, then let it slide out taking it tenderly in her hand she softly kissed it right on top. She took her other hand out of his bottom and stepped off the bed saying, "You stay right there big boy, I'll be right back."

I heard the water running in the bathroom and decided she was washing her hands, and then she was back. She stepped onto the bed and over Clyde's face placing her pussy right on his mouth. "I think you owe me one big boy, so eat my pussy, Rae says you're good at it, so get to it."

I heard Clyde's muffled laugh as his big hands captured Mom's little butt and held her tightly. At the same time he must have slipped his tongue into her pussy because her head fell back and she said, "That's it baby eat me up ... oh shit yes!"

After watching them together, my cock was hard as stone

I felt Aunt Rae's hand stroking me steadily then she said in a soft voice, "Jimmy honey, how about you fucking me up the butt? Would you like to try that?"

I laughed a nice laugh and slid down the bed until my face was right on her pussy, then I kissed her thighs and gave her wet pussy several sucks and licks spreading her legs widely. I pushed her legs up toward her chest causing her crotch to spread and her little brown asshole to open a bit staring right at me. I began to lick and probe her anus with my tongue; it was sweet from her pussy juice and musty from its natural emissions. I found it different and interesting. Licking around her hole I worked two fingers into her bottom, twisting and moving in and out until I felt her rectal ring relax and her hole dilate a bit. Taking my time I move up into the missionary position, placed my swollen cockhead against her small opening and pushed.

"That's right baby" she said in hushed tones, "shove it right on in baby, mamma's been waiting for this for a while." So I did, I slammed my cock all the way into her tight, hot hole and felt her shudder and spasm. Her rectal tube was smooth and tight; while it was hot it lacked the sloppy wetness of her big pussy so I determined to pound her ass into submission -- I pulled back and watched her rectal tissue cling to my cock like the lips of a girl sucking a popsicle stick on a summer day.

When I was almost out I plunged back in and began to piston in and out, causing her to grunt and moan as I rocked her asshole. I loved watching her soft butt cheeks jiggle and shake as I pounded in and out as I did so there seemed to be a red cloud of lust surrounding me and I became lost in the pounding thrust. I was rewarded by her moans and cries; at one point I believe that I shouted indistinguishable words like a Holy Roller on Sunday. Then I felt my Mom's soft hands on my back, rubbing my bottom, encouraging me on ... "That's my baby boy, fuck her hard Big Jim, fuck Rae till she can't take your fine cock any more, that's a boy, shove that big cock up her ass, rock her big boy, rock her!"

Rae had cum three different times during this time but I was lost in my own world of driven lust until the burn began way down low ... fire in the veins, blazing sperm and fluids flowing upward through my cock until I knew I was going to explode. I jerked my cock clear of her asshole, leaned back and blew three long cum blasts up and onto her belly and tits, the first blast even splattered on her face. And then I collapsed backward exhausted.

As I sat slumped on the bed I heard Uncle Clyde let out a loud whoop followed by, "Damn nation Jimmy! Way to go boy, whata' ass fuckin ... that's my boy!"

Aunt Rae lay there legs askew, her asshole still gaping open with a small trickle of fluids dribbling out onto the sheets. She raised her head with a smile and blew me a kiss then lay back down. Mom was sitting beside me on the bed; she put her arm around me and kissed my cheek. "You are absolutely your Dad's son. With just a little more practice there will be naked women throwing themselves at your feet!" She kissed me again and pulled me onto my side with my head in her lap; I looked up at her pretty face smiling at me, admired her lovely soft breasts and promptly fell asleep.

When I opened my eyes it was pitch black, focusing my eyes I could see that the bedside clock said 3:45 am; I'd been sleeping for hours. I looked around and it was just Mom and me; apparently Uncle Clyde and Aunt Rae had left while I was sleeping. I got up and went into the bathroom to pee then stood in the door and looked at Mom sleeping soundly. The clock was set for 6:00 am so I was very quiet as I slipped back into bed as I did not want to disturb her. We spooned together and slept quietly until the alarm sounded; I rubbed her bottom softly and she rolled over kissing me sweetly on the mouth.

"Morning Son, you sleep alright?"

"Yes Ma'am, just woke up to pee then right back to sleep."

"I need to get ready for work; I'm working another double today."

"Tell you what, you get your shower and get ready and I'll fix you a nice breakfast -- scrambled eggs, toast and bacon?"

"Sounds good, apple juice too?"

"You got it!"

She eased from bed and went into the bathroom to pee; as she sat on the commode, I washed my face and hands, ran a comb through my hair and when she stepped into the shower I emptied my bladder, leaving the toilet to be flushed when she finished. In the kitchen I started a pot of coffee, then put on the bacon and started the toast. Once the toast was out I buttered it heavily, turned the bacon and sliced a fresh summer tomato.

When Mom came into the kitchen I turned the eggs out onto our plates, added the bacon, toast, tomato and sat them smartly on the table next to the apple juice. She smiled at me, stepped over giving me a kiss on the mouth as she cupped my balls with one hand ...

"You've sure got nice balls son."

"If you weren't headed for work I'd be happy to show you how well they work."

She laughed a hearty laugh as she sat and dug into her breakfast. "One thing about lots of sex is that you can sleep and eat really well afterward."

I laughed and as we finished poured fresh coffee. We drank our coffee quietly ... "So, what's on your agenda today Son?"

"I'm going up to the University to get all the paperwork finalized, pay my deposits and look around for a room that I can rent for the fall semester. So even though you're working a double, you will probably get home before me."

"Ok then, you be safe on the road, don't speed; I love you." She rose, picked up her purse and gave me another soft kiss on the cheek. "I love you too Mom, have a good day."

I spent most of the rest of the morning doing chores around the house, taking care of the livestock at Grandpa's place and being sure all of my paperwork was letter perfect; and of course I spent a fair amount of time thinking about Darlene Murphy and her sly smile. Around 1:30 pm I packed all my stuff up and headed up to the University. It was another picture perfect summer day.

The radio worked well enough for me to find a station that appealed to me, the truck hummed along without a hitch and just after 4:15 pm I drove onto the campus. Following my earlier path I found a visitor's parking spot, tidied up my clothing and strolled as coolly as I could into the building and up to Miss Darlene's desk. Nobody was in the room, it was very quiet and I was disappointed ... my snappy greeting faded and I fidgeted.

Apparently the fates intended for me to worry and fidget; after what seemed like an hour I walked to the back of the office suite and again no one was there. Just as I returned to the reception area I heard the sound of people talking coming from the rear hallway. So, just to be cool, I walked over to the outside wall and gazed out the window calmly. In seconds both Mr. Evans and Darlene came hurrying into the room. "Oh Mr. Braun, I'm so glad to see you," said Mr. Evans.

"Good to see you too Sir," I said as I smiled broadly at Darlene who shyly returned my smile.

"Sorry you had to wait; we were called into a last minute budget meeting that seemed like it would never end. Do you have all your paperwork?"

"Yes Sir, right here" and I handed him the folder containing all the requested materials. He smiled and said, "Great, come with me." With that we headed at a brisk walk back to his office where he quickly went through all my papers and while he was quick, he was very thorough. When he finished he smiled at me, stuck out his hand and said, "Congratulations, just as soon as I get the accompanying paperwork completed, you are an official Junior in the Civil Engineering program!"

I thanked him as we shook hands, then he stopped for a moment then said, "You don't plan to commute from your home do you?"

"No Sir, I'm planning on looking around a little today for a room, I don't need much, just a bed, a bathroom and a place to study."

"Good, good ... tell you what, Darlene has a list of some housing here in town be sure and talk to her about it before you leave, Ok?"

"Yes Sir, no problem, I appreciate the help."

"Great, well I better get this finished up and then, if you can believe it I have another meeting this evening -- school bureaucracy lives for meetings -- it's a good thing you're going to be an engineer" with that he waved a hand sending me off.

I walked quietly back toward reception where I was treated to a view of Darlene's lovely bottom and sculpted calves as she bent down filing the last of the large stack of papers she carried with her when she returned. Although my last view had been in tight jeans, I decided that her legs were so pretty that I preferred her in this nice skirt. "You're looking very nice there Miss Darlene."

"Well you're looking pretty nice there yourself Mr. Braun."

"Do you still have time to get something to drink this afternoon?"

"I do indeed, just give me a minute to check with Mr. Evans and we can go." She hurried down the hall to his office and in just a few seconds came rushing back. "Quick, let's go before something comes up," she said with a bright smile, she stepped behind her desk, opened a drawer and took out a short stack of papers giving me one and putting the others back.

She took my hand and pulled me out the front door ... "Whew, it's the rush before fall semester and everything goes crazy. So, what would you like -- are you hungry?"

"Actually, I am hungry."

"How do you feel about pizza?"

"I love pizza, all kinds," just then we reached my truck and I reached out opening the door for her, as she stepped up to the truck I leaned in and kissed her on the lips, a very nice soft kiss. At first she seemed a little startled, and then she leaned in to it, kissing me right back, even slipped a tiny bit of tongue across my lips. Then she turned and stepped up into the truck, pulling the door closed after her.

I hurried around and got in starting the truck, then turned to her seeing her smile as she said, "Jim or Jimmy?"

"Pretty much everybody calls me Jimmy, but I prefer Jim."

"Ok Jim, go out the main gate and turn left down Butler Avenue, the first light is Smith, turn left again and about a mile down on the right will be Big Boy's Pizza Parlor. It's a good place with fair prices, lots of kids from school go there and they have really good pizza."

I did as instructed paying attention to 5:00 pm traffic and looking at her as much as I could. Her pale blond hair just touched her shoulders and rippled lightly in the breeze. Her skin was smooth as silk and a fair shade of ivory ... what a pretty girl. Sadly, today she was wearing a light weight dark green pullover so there would be no glimpse of her full breasts, but her curves were an ample reminder. After I parked she picked up the paper she'd given me and stepped out of the truck. When I came around the truck she took my hand and led me in to a large dark room with lots of tables and a big western bar all across one end of the room, there must have been ten beer taps in the center with all the supporting goods.

As we sat down a tall red headed girl wearing a dark blue T-shirt that said BIG BOY'S across her ample breasts walked up and gave us single page menus and said, "I'll be right back, don't run off."

Watching her walk away I admired how snug her shorts were and her long legs ending in black sneakers. "So, it's all the girls you like; and here I thought I was special."

"Hold it, hold it right there; I do like girls but I wouldn't even be here without you. So, even if I was momentarily distracted that in no way takes away from the beautiful, mysterious, exciting woman who is kind enough to share my table."

"Holy crap! You're so full of it your gonna' explode ... but I like it," she said and then collapsed in to a fit of soft giggles. "I just knew I was in trouble with you, yes sir, real trouble."

I reached out and took her hand in mine, looked deeply into her eyes and said in an exaggerated voice, "Ma'am, I promise never to do anything you don't want me to; honest, you can trust me."

She covered her face with her hands laughing and said, "Yep, just full of it ... up to your eyes!"

She pulled her hand away slowly, grasped the paper menu and snapped it authoritatively saying, "Alright now Mr. Braun, what kind of pizza do you like best?"

"I love it all, what's your preference?"

"I want the vegetarian with Italian sausage and anchovies and a mug of Hillman's Bohemian Beer!"

About that time our waitress wandered back, I gave her our order and got a tall Root Beer for myself, seeing a question in Darlene's eyes I explained that I was driving back home tonight I did not want to do anything to mess with my driving, she smiled and said, "Good idea, I'm looking forward to you coming back soon."

Then she took me through the various listings on the housing sheet, describing different parts of town and the relative merits and problems with the listings as she saw them. Finally I said, "Actually what I'm after is just a room, maybe a nice room, a bed and a bathroom and a good place to study."